3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qd ^ fox 29.10.21 11:25 pm

discussing Jedi Academy

Beta version of Jedi Academy has been released-we are discussing: shocked: The game rules !!! : fight:

27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sirgamer 29.10.21

Well, the Academy is a great game. It's just not clear why there is such an easy start. In general, there is no one to fight with. Unless you can solve puzzles right away. It just happens to be incomprehensible. Maybe it’s because I don’t like attachments that much?

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Finally I got to the subject, although it has been with me for a long time already. Immediately I ran into an unforeseen problem ... I can't switch to first-person mode, which button I don't hang up the function on, that's all. Some wildness ... Did anyone have a similar experience?

B
Borman 29.10.21

2 Kai`L 669

There is a first-person view only when you use the cannons, and when the Laser Sword is only the 3rd person. In my opinion so.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Yes, I got it already, thanks. It was necessary to think of this before. : shock:

You can think of it as a perversion, but I only went through Jedi Outcast in the first person, including sword fights.

S
Sirgamer 29.10.21

Mdaaaaaaaa. Lightsaber first person ...: eek:

And then only the 3rd person pillbox. It's quite normal. It's easier to fight this way. But there are such puzzles ... not understandable ...

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

And then only the 3rd person pillbox. It's quite normal. It's easier to fight this way.

For whom it is easier, and for whom it is more difficult ... It's a matter of habit.

In the end, if you had a laser sword in your hands (in real life) and you fought with it with someone, you would hardly be able to turn on the view from the side in this case.

G
Guest 29.10.21

... so then in real life :) And here, in the first person view, all the beauty of the moment is lost.