3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:25 pm

Forum of the most anticipated projects

New doom3: encore maps:

www.doom3.ru read, download

42 Comments
Sort by:
s
snake511 29.10.21

Nobody is waiting for Doom3 for something, everyone must have played enough of the beta version.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Nobody is waiting for Doom3 for something, everyone must have played enough of the beta version.

Yes, I myself erased my alpha and beta ... I played enough : uzi: : scare:

And this topic is "Forum of the most anticipated projects" ... so write who is who and what is expected from each of the expected games ...

X
XaM 29.10.21

Of all this "abundance" :( probably normal should be:?: Stalker and if you consider that he is ours, then generally chocolate :)

R
Raipper 29.10.21

Yeah .... STALKER it will be something with something .... every time I am amazed when I look at the screen HOW the paw is drawn (read: hand): love:. Although Half-Life 2 does not rivet lamaks ......: |

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

gee =) doom 3 in the ass: wink:

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

gee =) doom 3 in the ass: wink:

They pulled up such statements: evil:

But I, for example, are waiting for Stalker and Doom3 and Polzhiznyak2 ... And I will all play: razz:

And 4 more Horsemen of Aokalypse ... If they don't freeze: roll:

N
Nomak 29.10.21

Ksati, that there with the riders I do not understand whether they were frozen or not.

X
XaM 29.10.21

And what are the riders? give a stupid

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

And what are the riders? give a stupid

Sea of ​​blood and murder ... Survival horror: D

R
Roman 29.10.21

I personally look forward to "Hidden and Dangerous 2" the most.

X
XaM 29.10.21

And in more detail what it looks like, well, etc.

R
Roman 29.10.21

And in more detail what it looks like, well, etc.

If you believe what was said, then there are simply no examples, although there is something from Clive Barkers Undying, by the way there is a website, but I don’t remember which one. It’s written somewhere in the forum.

X
XaM 29.10.21

Eh I'm straight in uncertainty: crazy:

S
Saint 29.10.21

Huh, found something to wait! I can't wait for a year, but they'll give me a dozen bucks lemons! : upto:: idea:

G
GUUD 29.10.21

Huh, found something to wait! I can't wait for a year, but they'll give me a dozen bucks lemons! : upto:: idea:

Are there any prerequisites ??? Probably, as Dnfarev comes out, they will give it to him. Read - there are no prerequisites :)))

X
XaM 29.10.21

Stalker is in the lead (for now) as required.

I do not think I’m already rushing so much, and in general, according to a new habit, they can also throw it on the console: evil:

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

Stalker is in the lead (for now) as required.

I do not think I’m already rushing so much, and in general, according to a new habit, they can also throw it on the console: evil:

Shaitan on you .... kudazh without kaputirny version: shock:

I am happy to D3wait !!! in the Duma smacks of Satanism, I really love it :)

And the riders will look like DMC even more, as I understand it ...

N
Nomak 29.10.21

It smells like there won't be any riders 3DO is completely thinned out

G
Guest 29.10.21

And they forgot about Far Cry ... although I'm not really looking forward to it either, for example, like DOOM3, Stalker, Half-life2 and what the game was called, about Roman Imeria, which, with a huge number of units, let's talk about it. And by the way, the Mafia is one of the most anticipated projects. It will be released tomorrow - May 30, as it is written on the official website: in two versions.

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

It smells like there won't be any riders 3DO is completely thinned out

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of: sad: Or maybe they are kamu this project ...

It would be cool ...