3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:25 pm

Forum of the most anticipated projects

New doom3: encore maps:

www.doom3.ru read, download

42 Comments
Sort by:
0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

And by the way, the Mafia is one of the most anticipated projects. It will be released tomorrow - May 30, as it is written on the official website: in two versions.

Oh yes, the mafia is a highly anticipated project. :-D : mrgreen:: rotfl:: crazy:

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

also the list should have included Max Payne 2 and HALO ...

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

And here I still can not understand why the people rushing from Mach Pine: shock:: crazy:

G
Guest 29.10.21

I added Max Payne, other games to the column. I think this is not the most anticipated project. First, nothing is known about him yet. Secondly, the first part did not produce any, even some kind of small revolution ... there was only a good plot and clear textures: wink:

G
Guest 29.10.21

And by the way, the Mafia is one of the most anticipated projects. It will be released tomorrow - May 30, as it is written on the official website: in two versions.

Oh yes, the mafia is a highly anticipated project. :-D : mrgreen:: rotfl:: crazy:

Has anyone played? How's the voice acting?

C
Cain 29.10.21

I added Max Payne, other games to the column. I think this is not the most anticipated project. First, nothing is known about him yet. Secondly, the first part did not produce any, even some kind of small revolution ... there was only a good plot and clear textures: wink:

Not a damn thing to myself :) Game of the year (ok, ACHN of the year) is not enough for you? :)

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

doom a gamer as he says something so he wants to cry :): sad:

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

and the plot there is typically cinematic ...

soaked the policeman's family, so he takes revenge ... 8): D

So, the plot is not the strongest side of Max, namely the dynamics and gameplay.

: clever:

2 doomgamer: If you don't know, don't say so ... max payne is the best action of 2001 and that says a lot.

ps and stalker and farcry "made" a revolution? : wink:: lol: :) :-D

n
noodle 29.10.21

I have the hope that at least 100 years later DukeNukemForever and Vseslav Charodey came out

G
Guest 29.10.21

I don't know how Max Payne took you, but I'm not exactly gameplay! I liked the atmosphere of the game: a dark, snowy and ditched city, basements everywhere, slums ... you immerse yourself in the game.

max payne best action 2001

Yes, I don't like games where everyone just needs to be put, but sometimes I like to play. : uzi:

stalker and farcry "revolutionized"?

Have they already left? Or do you think that the revolution should take place before the release? :)

e
edgard 29.10.21

I'm Waiting For Operation Flashpoint 2 And Star Craft 2 And Cossacks 2 Of The Napoli War And Midtown 3 This Thing This Is The Most Upcoming Games In My Opinion

e
edgard 29.10.21

And from midtown 3 I'm expecting a lot. I want the game to look better than midtown 2. Unofficial Release date: Just Heard Midtown Madness 3 Coming to Pc June 17, 2003

M
Mercykiller 29.10.21

... a good schizo of damage ...

Oh yeah! "schizo" in games today is the most important attribute :-D : rotfl : :-D!

e
edgard 29.10.21

Oh yeah! "schizo" in games today is the most important attribute :-D : rotfl : :-D!

MercyKiller What are you waiting for the most

R
Roman 29.10.21

MercyKiller What are you waiting for the most

Fallout 3! : mrgreen:

d
duden 29.10.21

I've been waiting for Vseslav for 6 years and still can't wait. In general, I would like a continuation of Dark Omen, but it’s not destiny.

i
iceman 29.10.21

You will see that in Doom3 there will be no less fear than in CX - it will just be instantaneous. Those. the atmosphere is not pumped up, but - once, and it's time to change pants: lol:

M
MadMax 29.10.21

You will see that in Doom3 there will be no less fear than in CX - it will just be instantaneous. Those. the atmosphere is not pumped up, but - once, and it's time to change pants: lol:

In ...: scare:

For this I will definitely buy it, I still trudge from the 2nd Duma. The atmosphere is there. : upto:

But I voted for Stalker. : twisted: We won't see such a game for a long time, IMHO! : clever:

Shl. But the second part of Half Life, in the words, will also receive my attention, and knowing that then all sorts of fashions will go to him, such as the notorious Contra, FireArmz and others like them. So the main igruha everyone will need, so then. : wink:: stupid:

G
GunsLinger 29.10.21

This is just a minus, not a plus of the horor ... On unexpected departures of monsters from around the corner, low-quality directors leave ... than me...

M
MaddoG 29.10.21

And if you want a trick ... I'll guess what awaits the most MercyKiller: mrgreen:: mrgreen: