3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mountain View 30.10.21 12:30 am

Shadow warrior 3

iAFwFUr.jpg

https://shadowwarrior.com

Release Date: 2022
Developer: Flying Wild Hog

Publisher: Devolver Digital
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox

First teaser, details and screenshots of Shadow Warrior 3 

A full presentation of the game will take place on July 11 at Devolver Direct.

The developers at Flying Wild Hog have announced Shadow Warrior 3 after a string of teasers on social media. The studio also opened a page for the game on Steam - it indicates that the third part should be released on December 31, 2021.

Shadow Warrior 3 will tell the story of how Lo Wang and his assistant Orochi Zilla try to catch an ancient dragon, accidentally freed by them, and prevent the end of the world. To do this, the heroes will need, among other things, a mask of a dead god and a dragon egg.

The original Shadow Warrior, which many Duke Nukem 3D developers contributed to, was released in 1997. Polish studio Flying Wild Hog relaunched the series in 2013, and released the second part in 2016.

Devolver Direct, which will show the first gameplay of Shadow Warrior 3, will also announce several new games, as well as announce the release dates of some titles.

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

6Bs7GDU.jpg

5GLw1Cf.jpg

iqZ1Ldd.jpg

o9XrKKh.jpg

PoGJZFl.jpg

yUFShKF.jpg

54 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spoony 30.10.21

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

even straight to doom eternal seems to be true, apparently "without brains"

just come in for those who were too heavy doom 

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

Chot is somehow rather weak. In fact, a mixture of the last doom with zeno flare + another run on the walls was brought.

R
RoadHog 30.10.21

parkour there is completely superfluous in my opinion. And so far I do not see any differences from the second part. As if DLC and not a full game

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I liked the parkour theme and it's good that there are a lot of guns in this game, you can not use the ugly ones, but pick up more or less cute ones for the permanent.

q
qdash 30.10.21

It will be greedy wet! SW2 went through to the end, although the developers had problems with taste and sense of proportion, after the SW3 trailer I look to the future with optimism, as they say. Someone should compensate me for the lost.

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

The first was excellent, the second was not pleasant. The third will hopefully be better.

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

I didn’t go through the second one, but I liked it much more than the 2016 Duma member (variety in the first place). If it is not worse here - well, ok, from a meat shooter not so much, in principle, a lot is needed.

d
delete 30.10.21

I see doom eternal, but in a much more interesting style for me. The first part was very pleasing, the second part became annoying in the end, but still not bad. I will take it, but just like the two previous ones, with a good discount)).

d
delete 30.10.21

I definitely like doom more!

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

Looks good, but nothing more. Doom Eternal is out of competition so far. 

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

Less dynamics than in the Duma, but in general everything pleases, I will definitely buy it.

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

The finishing system was implemented in an interesting way. You get disposable weapons from enemies, not health / ammunition. Now I wonder how the health / ammunition is replenished, and how it will look like: colorful objects floating in the air, or a Duma rainbow. 

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

the influence of the duma is clearly visible, but here it is more arcade chtol, the trick with finishing is cool, but as I understand it will be used as an ulta, the push animation is quite long and can be annoying (if fast people got bored in the duma)

here are the current arenas are quite small for such a heap of demons and some enemies are finally stupid

it would of course be cool if each level was so varied with a ton of new enemies, but somehow, as a result, they didn't show all the demons (

A
Arein 30.10.21

If not staging, then really cool!

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Not bad, but without much enthusiasm. I don't like all this cartoonishness at all.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

Only I have not yet understood one point. Did they give up the game design loot for the second game and the co-op? 

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

Yes, the fact that this is no longer a looting shooter is great, but the coopchik was really cut out along the way, too, the lvl design shown too much for one player is sharpened.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

8 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

Yes, the fact that this is no longer a looting shooter is great, but the coopchik was really cut out along the way, too, the lvl design shown too much for one player is sharpened.

Singlosters are needed! Singlosters are important!

: uzi:

W
Water 30.10.21

Damn, even in the game everything is some kind of plastic, light and weapons without an input, but on half the screen.

And so, the game will certainly receive its 7 points