3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mountain View 30.10.21 12:30 am

Shadow warrior 3

iAFwFUr.jpg

https://shadowwarrior.com

Release Date: 2022
Developer: Flying Wild Hog

Publisher: Devolver Digital
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox

First teaser, details and screenshots of Shadow Warrior 3 

A full presentation of the game will take place on July 11 at Devolver Direct.

The developers at Flying Wild Hog have announced Shadow Warrior 3 after a string of teasers on social media. The studio also opened a page for the game on Steam - it indicates that the third part should be released on December 31, 2021.

Shadow Warrior 3 will tell the story of how Lo Wang and his assistant Orochi Zilla try to catch an ancient dragon, accidentally freed by them, and prevent the end of the world. To do this, the heroes will need, among other things, a mask of a dead god and a dragon egg.

The original Shadow Warrior, which many Duke Nukem 3D developers contributed to, was released in 1997. Polish studio Flying Wild Hog relaunched the series in 2013, and released the second part in 2016.

Devolver Direct, which will show the first gameplay of Shadow Warrior 3, will also announce several new games, as well as announce the release dates of some titles.

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

6Bs7GDU.jpg

5GLw1Cf.jpg

iqZ1Ldd.jpg

o9XrKKh.jpg

PoGJZFl.jpg

yUFShKF.jpg

54 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mountain View 30.10.21

B
Bushido20 30.10.21

On 07/04/2021 at 04:43 pm, Mountain View said:

When they have already said the date, I hope at least they will not postpone it to 2022: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

August is almost over, where's the release date, hello? : frog29:

B
Bushido20 30.10.21

17 minutes ago, Mountain View said:

August is almost over, where's the release date, hello? : frog29:

We are waiting for the game : frog32:

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

At the end of September / mid-October it will be released, or postponed. : frog27:

Modified on August 24 by user ALF_9010

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Gamescom love : uzi:

B
Bushido20 30.10.21

The campaign was postponed to 2022, there was no information in the game (

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

Something they delayed.

I don't want to watch the gameplay, so as not to spoil, but I liked what I saw ...

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

30 minutes ago, Bushido20 said:

The campaign was postponed to 2022, there was no information in the game (

Gamescom actually runs for 3 days, from 25 to 27 August  : frog33:

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Well, September is already in the yard, where is the date. Are they asleep

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

INVuTBSw0oTtkDM5qHMOtw.jpeg? 800-auto

Ever since they announced Shadow Warrior 3 last year, developer Flying Wild Hog and publisher Devolver Digital have insisted that the first person shooter ds be released sometime in 2021, and a few weeks ago the developer promised a release date Games will be announced in August. However, it's already the middle of September, and we still don't know when exactly the game will be released.

Publisher Devolver Digital recently tweeted that the silence on the game's release date will soon end.

Been quiet on the @ShadowWarrior 3 release date front but that should change soon! For now enjoy this spinning Hattori enemy because wow are they a pleasure to fight.  

Upon launch, Shadow Warrior 3 will be available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. There is no official word yet on whether native versions for PS5 and Xbox Series X / S will also be released.

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

I have a feeling that she will eventually leave in 2022.

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

He said he would leave for 2022