3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 30.10.21 12:43 am

Back 4 blood

2680fb085fab.png

Genre: CO-OP FPS

Developer: Turtle Rock Studios

Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Release date: June 22, 2021 
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S | X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead from the creators of the original.

Spoiler

123 Comments
Sort by:
d
delete 30.10.21

The weapon sounds like bullshit. After savory Kalash and emki and l4d somehow nothing at all. 

This is one, but two you need to watch the amount of content. After Vermintide, my requirements for the l4d clone are very high, because vermintide gave me everything that I was critically lacking in l4d. 

A
Azzy 30.10.21

delete and Vermentade somehow did not come to me. Although I'll be honest, I didn't like L4D2 either, but I was stuck in the first part for a very long time and in general I really like the concept itself.   

J
Jarl 30.10.21

del

Modified December 12, 2020 by Jarl

H
Hektor_Returns 30.10.21

Yes, it looks pastgenic and crooked, but maybe there will be a lot of content and in general the game will repeat the success of l4d1 : frog23:

one thing always bothered me that such games are locked on 4x, and if there are no friends yet, bots impose, it's a pity you can't choose to play 2-3-4rom 

S
Spoony 30.10.21

I did not expect that there will be such a reskin l4d, which is actually awesome. Expectations have definitely risen

K
KuP9I 30.10.21

https://back4blood.com/ru-ru/alpha

You can register for the alpha test. (Steam)

So far, first impressions are not very good.

H
Hektor_Returns 30.10.21

KuP9I why?

W
Water 30.10.21

looks mediocre, typical generic and too tracing copy from leftach, well, soooooo. For 300r you can buy on Steam for a couple of times 

K
KuP9I 30.10.21

38 minutes ago, Hektor_Returns said:

KuP9I why?

I can't articulate exactly, the atmosphere is chtol not enough, in Left 4 Dead it was better with this, everything is somehow too colorful or something. Outwardly, it was as if they stepped in the direction of State of Decay or Dead Rising.

Well, the impact from the weapon, judging by the zombies, are so themselves. Either they fly off on FIG knows how many meters or stand slightly bouncing.

H
Hektor_Returns 30.10.21

I think it's a matter of dvigle, everyone is just used to surs : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

J
Jarl 30.10.21

I didn’t like some of the colorful effects, for example, how a large mob crawls out of the ground, is it in red illumination, is it crawling out of the lava?

And I didn't understand the chips with tracers from the shots. I even saw it from a shotgun. Looks krinzhovo.

But so far it is at the level of nagging kanesh.

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

At 12/11/2020 at 08:00 am, Jarl said:

never found a better coop game for pivasik

I recommend deep rock galactic, a great drink co-op : icon_lol:

And of course I'll buy the subject, I'll play, but a very similar darktide still comes out there and it's not yet clear who will be cooler.

Modified on December 12, 2020 by Qvasik

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

In general, the project is interesting, it feels like it should be better than L4D, because there is a run and an ironsite, I hope there will be no problems with the crosshair, then it will be possible to take it.

And I would also very much like to be able to carry 2 types of main weapons with you, such as a shotgun, an assault rifle, and of course a pistol. And at least 2 grenades, or better 3.

Killing floor 2 is a fine fellow in this respect.

A
Azzy 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Grantovich said:

I hope there will be no problems with the crosshair,

Listen, can there really be problems on a PC with the fact that you cannot turn off some part of the interface? Even if the developers did not foresee this, is it not possible to do it with the help of some mods or manual modification of the config files?

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

8 hours ago, Azzy said:

Listen, can there really be problems on a PC with the fact that you cannot turn off some part of the interface? Even if the developers did not foresee this, is it not possible to do it with the help of some mods or manual modification of the config files?

In experienced studios, this is usually implemented, but unfortunately, not always, for example, Titanfoll 2 and Cod MW (2019), this is not allowed. In less experienced offices, as a rule, you need to tinker with the config, but this may not give results.

In about 70 cases it is possible, in 30 - no. Fortunately, the dynamics are positive in this regard.

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

Signed up for alpha, rather the release would be already, while I like everything straight

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

45 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

Signed up for alpha, rather the release would be already, while I like everything straight

Kindly - tell me later about the interface settings, is it possible to minimize it, erase the swastika out of sight?

And at the same time, check your legs with a shadow, whether they are there or not. Something tells me not. As for the rest, so far on the vidosik - I like it.

Yes, and FOVchik must be checked, by default it is too small, I would throw 15-20 degrees.

Of the shortcomings so far, only that it is impossible to carry 2 main barrels at the same time, it is necessary to reprimand the developers for this, to send the unlucky ones on the true path in a timely manner ...

B
Bending Unit 22 30.10.21

Zombie War Postponed: Back 4 Blood Shooter Postponed

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

J
John92Shepard 30.10.21

https://www.resetera.com/threads/vgc-reddit-back-4-blood-could-be-launching-day-one-on-xbox-gamepass.440881/

Immediately on the pass, on release : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: