3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 30.10.21 12:43 am

Back 4 blood

2680fb085fab.png

Genre: CO-OP FPS

Developer: Turtle Rock Studios

Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Release date: June 22, 2021 
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S | X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead from the creators of the original.

Spoiler

123 Comments
Sort by:
d
delete 30.10.21

Played quite a bit in beta so far, so only first impressions. 

1. What I was afraid of. The weapon sounds like a ram, and even the impact is not felt. Moreover, the larger the caliber, the more bullshit the sound. 

Enemies are not fleshy. They burst like balls with a red spray. There is no feeling of tearing apart zombies and splashing blood. My inner maniac is dissatisfied, but I'll still watch. 

2. Some short episodes. Additional checks are required, but for now the question is the meaning of bragging about the increased number of episodes in the chapter, if they are short to the point of disgrace. 

Maybe UE did not allow to make the levels more. 

3. I approve of sprint and aiming. However, a flying camera with no legs sucks. 

That's all for now. I don’t feel aversion from the game, it’s even fun, but for how long. 

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Maybe UE did not allow to make the levels more. 

This is curvature or laziness of developers.

Fortnite, PUBG say hello - also at UE.

B
Bending Unit 22 30.10.21

Come back for ... what? Our first impressions of Back 4 Blood https://gamemag.ru/specials/158993/back-4-blood-preview

via @KOZIK LAVEY

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I expected the best, I will definitely not take it, even if they will distribute it for free in Epikstore. It’s not very exciting to play like that nowadays.

Although grafon and optimization are generally good.

L4D is somehow more interesting in terms of gameplay, although I really miss running and aiming there, but there is no unnecessary garbage in the form of coppers, cards and other things.

B
BlackGrishka 30.10.21

Luting is more of a distraction so far

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

ACvnJSgtLQoKF6-ICX0K7w.jpeg? 800-auto

This news came during the VG24 / 7 Developer Q&A session on August 13th. The publication asked if bots (which are sometimes pretty dumb in Back 4 Blood) will be improved in the future, and Lead Producer Matt O'Driscoll confirmed that this is one of the development team's high-priority projects and that bots will get much smarter on launch day.

Additionally, O'Driscoll has confirmed that Back 4 Blood's difficulty levels will be improved prior to launch. While the producer did not disclose the specific difficulty level changes, O'Driscoll said that the Turtle Rock developer will use player feedback from the current beta to make changes, and the difficulty levels that are being looked at are primarily levels Survivor and Nightmare.

It's nice to know that Turtle Rock has been listening to player feedback throughout the beta testing of Back 4 Blood. The game launches on October 12 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

14 hours ago, ALF_9010 said:

Shooting is definitely better in the new game, here and aiming and improved visualization of recoil, plus vertical bulging of the barrel.

8 hours ago, ALF_9010 said: Turtle Rock is actively working on updating bots and increasing difficulty in Back 4 Blood.

ACvnJSgtLQoKF6-ICX0K7w.jpeg? 800-auto

This news came during the VG24 / 7 Developer Q&A session on August 13th. The publication asked if bots (which are sometimes pretty dumb in Back 4 Blood) will be improved in the future, and Lead Producer Matt O'Driscoll confirmed that this is one of the development team's high-priority projects and that bots will get much smarter on launch day.

Additionally, O'Driscoll has confirmed that Back 4 Blood's difficulty levels will be improved prior to launch. While the producer did not disclose the specific difficulty level changes, O'Driscoll said that the Turtle Rock developer will use player feedback from the current beta to make changes, and the difficulty levels that are being looked at are primarily levels Survivor and Nightmare.

It's nice to know that Turtle Rock has been listening to player feedback throughout the beta testing of Back 4 Blood. The game launches on October 12 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.

This is good news, now it will be possible to play the game when it is handed out for free in the epixtor.

G
Grayharvey 30.10.21

On the gamepad, you can't play this from the word at all, and so it's a good l4d clone. I will buy for a skidon, how will I update the shinda to the tenth : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

A
ArNaTien 30.10.21

2 hours ago, GrayHarvey said:

You cannot play this on the gamepad from the word at all

If you don't know how, then, of course, no one can =) 

G
Grayharvey 30.10.21

ArNaTien Well, for the last 7 years I have been mainly a console gamer, so I have some experience, and the friend with whom they smelled beta on the curling iron agrees with me. The game has a very uncomfortable and sticky auto-sim, it is not convenient to play with it, and without it, hitting the skinny twitchy zombies is also not sugar, given that in this joker you also need to aim through the iron sight, which I generally consider as a minus, shooting from the hip of the archikosai.

A
ArNaTien 30.10.21

GrayHarvey, I removed the sticking right away - it's really impossible to play with him, and without it everything is quite normal. 

Not the level of witchcraft, but it will do. 

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

53013d7e927987d4_848x477.jpg

The Back 4 Blood beta has officially ended, and the developers have decided to take stock. Interesting statistics can be seen in a special video, at the end of which the Turtle Rock Studios team thanked all those who took part in the extermination of zombies. In total, more than 5.6 million people have played in the beta. The Ordinary Obsessed killed over 6.2 billion Special Obsessed - more than 164 million Hits in weak spots - over 35 billion PvP matches were played 548,357. The most popular melee weapon was the fire ax, and the most popular firearm was the M4 carbine. In terms of characters, Walker was the most popular choice. Back 4 Blood will be released on October 12 on PC, PlayStation and Xbox, where it will be part of the Xbox Game Pass.  

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, ALF_9010 said: Killed Zombies, Favorite Weapons and Characters - Beta Statistics Back 4 Blood (Hide Content)

53013d7e927987d4_848x477.jpg

The Back 4 Blood beta has officially ended, and the developers have decided to take stock. Interesting statistics can be seen in a special video, at the end of which the Turtle Rock Studios team thanked all those who took part in the extermination of zombies. In total, more than 5.6 million people have played in the beta. The Ordinary Obsessed killed over 6.2 billion Special Obsessed - more than 164 million Hits in weak spots - over 35 billion PvP matches were played 548,357. The most popular melee weapon was the fire ax, and the most popular firearm was the M4 carbine. In terms of characters, Walker was the most popular choice. Back 4 Blood will be released on October 12 on PC, PlayStation and Xbox, where it will be part of the Xbox Game Pass.  

Who needs this garbage statistics, it would be better to show how many refunds were from those who pre-ordered after the beta ...

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

An almost four-minute Back 4 Blood gameplay video featuring The Dark Before the Dawn level was released on IGN, which was not previously shown and was not presented in the last beta.

As the name implies, events on the level unfold before dawn, so players will have to navigate in the dark and actively use flashlights.

Back 4 Blood will be released on October 12 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

The lighting is primitive, zombies almost never cast shadows, but without a crosshair it looks better, but still there is no L4D charm.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

A new Back 4 Blood trailer has been posted online today, featuring an upcoming shooter from Turtle Rock Studios.

The new trailer, which can be viewed below, focuses on the game's narrative elements, emphasizing that the Cleaners are all that stands between normal humans and the zombies infected with the Devil Worm.

Back 4 Blood launches for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One on October 12.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

0w3cD3BZrxHQjeeJhWu7IQ.png.webp? 800-auto

In a few weeks, the release of a new project from the authors of Left 4 Dead will take place. In anticipation of the imminent release, the developers from the Turtle Rock studio have shared the system requirements for the new product. The co-op shooter Back 4 Blood can be played at high settings even on a very modest PC.

Minimum system requirements:

Processor - Intel Core i5-6600 (3.3 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (3.4 GHz); RAM - 8 GB; Video card - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570; DIrectx 12 Free hard disk space - 40 GB.

Recommended system requirements:

Processor - Intel Core i5-8400 (2.8 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X (3.6 GHz); RAM - 12 GB; Video card - GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 590; DIrectx 12 Free hard disk space - 40 GB.

Back 4 Blood will be released on October 12 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. In August, we played an early version of the shooter and shared our first impressions of the Left 4 Dead successor.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Published by Warner Bros. Games and the developers at Turtle Rock Studios have released the official Back 4 Blood trailer for the upcoming release of the fast-paced co-op first-person shooter. The new video follows a spirited janitorial team killing zombies as they battle an infected, unforgiving horde known as the Ridden in an attempt to bring peace back to humanity. In addition to the high-intensity co-op campaign, the trailer also showcases the competitive PvP (player versus player) Swarm mode, which allows teams to switch between playing as cleaners or Ridden.

Back 4 Blood launches for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One on October 12. Preorders for the Back 4 Blood Deluxe Edition (Digital Only) and Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition will have four days of early access to the game.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

561036_KyB0BI43L0_b4b.jpg

Warner Bros. updated the information on the Back 4 Blood page on Steam, which now states that the co-op shooter will use Denuvo as a defense system. It is not very clear why a network game should take such a measure, but it is definitely not worth waiting for applause from the gaming community. 

Back 4 Blood is another attempt by Turtle Rock Studios to make a co-op shooter relevant to today's audience. True, if Evolve was quite original, then the current project is a return to the roots of Left 4 Dead 2. Only the studio does not have the rights to a full-fledged sequel, and therefore an alternative name.

It's hard to say what the future holds for Back 4 Blood. While beta testing attracted quite a few people, many weren't particularly keen on the game. There is a feeling that the game simply does not have its own flavor and it simply repeats what has already been done. Only the graphics are slightly better. 

Back 4 Blood is out October 12 on PC and consoles.

: Garold5:

Apparently, so as not to make an online fix, otherwise why else would the Denuveau online game.

Modified on October 3 by ALF_9010