3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lalilulelo 30.10.21 08:37 pm

Battlefield 3

attach_2_attach_cov_215_l.jpg
Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Release Date: Fall 2011
Teaser:
[youtube] [/ youtube]
Battlefield 3 is the full successor to Battlefield 2. In addition to the classic multiplayer game, you will have an individual campaign and the opportunity to play the game together with friends. There will be a return of planes, the possibility of "prona" (lying position) and collective games for up to 64 players (for PC). All this is implemented using the most powerful graphics core Frostbite 2.

[hide = "Past polls"]
[hide = "What is your favorite add-on? (19 votes)"]
[hide = "Back to Karkand (9 votes)"]
Wurz-7, ZiGRaD, Galfimbul, Gefus, Charmander, dima.shreder , RS_Zmey, Lace, paradogz [/ hide]
[hide = "Close Quarters (2 votes)"]
Marshanya239, alpachino [/ hide]
[hide = "Armored Kill (3 votes)"]
Kreslodav, Ololo, megapxl [/ hide]
[hide = "Aftermath (2 votes)"]
NetSky, Gnr.Milk [/ hide]
[hide = "End Game (3 votes)"]
HeydocHawke, DimaHunter182, DarTV [/ hide]
[/ hide]
[hide = "Swear playing bf3 multiplayer? (38 votes) "]
[hide =" Permanently (9 votes) "]
paradogz, NetSky, Lace,Cobra_Unit, ZiGRaD, cg_noob, MWorld II, ltim, Tonek [/ hide]
[hide = "It happens sometimes (22 votes)"]
Gefus, Thing, JasonWU, megapxl, DarTV, Galfimbul, FreeFCA, Kreslodav, Tedieval, Mr. Starosta, Maximus, HeydocHawke, quantumthe, MisticK93RUS, musicant, kolian666, AMATORY4, Jimm Shoot , Yamaha, KuP9I, SScream, dimon1989202 [/ hide]
[hide = "No (7 votes)"]
Marshanya239, Wurz-7, ShadowX1989, Charmander, magic, iceuuku, Raggamuffin [/ hide]
[/ hide]

124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tesla_F 30.10.21

In general, the paradox is strong. Everyone knows that this is a sequel to Battlefield 2, but everyone (myself included) understands perfectly well that this will be the unspoken troubles of company 3: trollface:

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

[b] Qwilma [/ b], I believe that there will be two in one - both bf3 and bk3, they did it on purpose, they released two parts of the bk to familiarize the console audience with the series and now voila, the third part. buyers will not notice that there is no "bad company" in the name

S
Shen. 30.10.21

[quote name = "Sus_scrofa"] [quote name = "Shen."] 2142 was an epic fail. [/ quote] The
best part about calling an epic fail is yes: crazy:
The only battlefield that had a balance is still played : stupid: [/ quote]

cool balance with a tree-like pumping system: stupid:

S
ShadowX1989 30.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b],
Actually, compared to BF2, everything has been improved, well, maybe apart from the cards, some cards were just boring (and this is the main disadvantage of BF2142).

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[quote] Other details:

Realistic lighting
Almost everything around can be destroyed
The ANT system is responsible for character animation, used in EA Sports games
For AI-controlled characters, as well as player models in multiplayer, different animation sets are used
Developers strive for the most realistic animation - characters will not "slide"
Shots, vehicle sounds were recorded at different distances
Better voice acting for various events, allowing you to quickly assess the source and direction of the threat
Post-release DLC support
More unlockable bonuses than in BFBC2
Dice tries to strike an optimal balance in customizing the appearance of the characters, "so that characters with rabbit ears do not run around the battlefield."
4 character classes
Dice considering theater mode
full-fledged cooperative
Switchable kill-cam
for the creation of Battlefield 3 correspond to twice as many people than BFBC2
single player campaign with an interesting plot and great attention is paid
in one of the missions you will visit the Iraqi city of Sulaimaniyah
Locations are varied, you do not will have to spend the whole game in the Middle East
M-rating [/ quote]

Thanks to the site gametech.ru for the information provided.

C
CronuS 30.10.21

A little more:
[spoil] • The PC version is basic. Only on PC 64 players.
• There will be no SDK at the time of release. Perhaps it will appear later. FB2 is complex and the SDK should be simplified, would you really want DICE to do this instead of working on the game ?!
• The concept of the game was developed a long time ago and was waiting for the technology to be able to implement it.
• Frosbite 2.0 is the culmination of such technology. Written from scratch.
• Cool plot in a single. Not based on the BK2 storyline.
• "There will be earthquakes (note: probably about a single speech). 7-story buildings fold up - looks very good"
• The mat will be used more often.
• We'll talk about squads later
• Bots and players have different animation sets (???)
• Lighting leaves a pleasant impression. [/ Spoil]

S
Semicuda 30.10.21

Judging by the description, hellish coolness is outlined. Only now I can't understand what this means: [quote] - A lot of people who made BF2 / 2142 are working on the troika [/ quote]
That is, BK2 was done by other people than BF2? : scare:

O
Oops 30.10.21

[b] Semicuda [/ b], partially yes

O
Oops 30.10.21

[b] Semicuda [/ b], partially yes

S
Shen. 30.10.21

[quote name = "ShadowX1989"] [b] Shen. [/ b],
Actually, compared to BF2, everything has been improved, well, maybe, except for maps, some maps were just boring (and this is the main disadvantage of BF2142). [/ quote ]

All right? There, weapons and vehicles have a different physics, the graphics are exactly the same, plus pumping (core bf2 players swore at her, because she killed the balance)

S
ShadowX1989 30.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b],
Yes, everyone swore because the developers began to do another part, instead of fixing the problems of BF2.
I don’t remember exactly, but everyone demanded a new patch (1.50 maybe), they even started petitions. After that, of course, they were released.
PS I personally really liked the game 2142, but of all the maps I played only on "Camp Gibraltar" others were more boring and not beautiful, except maybe the reincarnation of Wake Island. I would have played further, but due to the fact that I linked the account with GameSpy, I stopped, I then thought that there would simply be a type binding for viewing the stats, but he completely transferred the account to GameSpy.

S
ShadowX1989 30.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b],
Yes, everyone swore because the developers began to do another part, instead of fixing the problems of BF2.
I don’t remember exactly, but everyone demanded a new patch (1.50 maybe), they even started petitions. After that, of course, they were released.
PS I personally really liked the game 2142, but of all the maps I played only on "Camp Gibraltar" others were more boring and not beautiful, except maybe the reincarnation of Wake Island. I would have played further, but due to the fact that I linked the account with GameSpy, I stopped, I then thought that there would simply be a type binding for viewing the stats, but he completely transferred the account to GameSpy.

l
lalilulelo 30.10.21

[b] ShadowX1989 [/ b], yes, 1.50. The patch for one and a half gigabytes, I still remember with horror. Literally a month ago I tried to launch BF2 - it's impossible to play, there are some mods everywhere, some kind of crap, there are almost no servers.
In 2142 I didn't play at all, by the way - the setting scared me away.

l
lalilulelo 30.10.21

[b] ShadowX1989 [/ b], yes, 1.50. The patch for one and a half gigabytes, I still remember with horror. Literally a month ago I tried to launch BF2 - it's impossible to play, there are some mods everywhere, some kind of crap, there are almost no servers.
In 2142 I didn't play at all, by the way - the setting scared me away.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

This is very encouraging [url = http: //twitter.com/zh1nt0/status/34551389950722048#] http://twitter.com/zh1nt0/status/34551389950722048# [/ url]

Apparently 24 players are an invention of a gameinformer

N
NetSky 30.10.21

This is very encouraging [url = http: //twitter.com/zh1nt0/status/34551389950722048#] http://twitter.com/zh1nt0/status/34551389950722048# [/ url]

Apparently 24 players are an invention of a gameinformer

S
ShadowX1989 30.10.21

After the announcement, I really wanted to play BF2: sad:

S
ShadowX1989 30.10.21

After the announcement, I really wanted to play BF2: sad:

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Prior to that, one internet / retail store wrote about 24 players, which by the way, again later on Twitter, they dICE wrote that they could not yet confirm the words of this internet store, but every cool internet site copies and puts it as a true announcement and proves

Now followed by an official comment on GI vyser from DICE that the number of players for the console has not yet been decided.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Prior to that, one internet / retail store wrote about 24 players, which by the way, again later on Twitter, they dICE wrote that they could not yet confirm the words of this internet store, but every cool internet site copies and puts it as a true announcement and proves

Now followed by an official comment on GI vyser from DICE that the number of players for the console has not yet been decided.