3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Esperanza 30.10.21 08:53 pm

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

efee9f886cd6c2ac724c3f610598a055.jpg

Developer: Ubisoft

Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment Genres: Arcade (Shoot 'em up) digital platforms.pc, 360, ps3 release date q1-q2 2013

2007 year. This is the future. The earth is torn apart by a nuclear war. And now people need to find new ways to establish peace and order on the planet. The American cyborg army volunteered to try. The solution to the problem was a powerful bio-weapon located on a distant island. Sergeant Rex Powerkolt (model Mark IV Cyber ​​Commando) is sent on an important mission, the purpose of which is to find information about what is happening around, "- write the developers.

image_515dfef22802c_small.jpgimage_515dff046d1a3_small.jpgimage_515dff1a3c442_small.jpgimage_515dff246aadf_small.jpgimage_515dff304a313_small.jpg

Modified on April 4th, 2013 by Esperanza
86 Comments
Sort by:
J
JIe0H 30.10.21

funny thing, but it doesn't feel like playing for some reason:

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

By the way, there is a hunting side quest to soak four turtles in the sewers

N
NotaKuroi 30.10.21

has anyone gone through killing two dragons? I'm done!yuno.gif

M
Man thinking 30.10.21

And in my opinion, the authors overdid it a little with the stylization under the trash and made a real trash. The jokes are funny, but for some reason it is boring to play. Entertainment about the same opera as watching the latest films with Stevin Seagal. And that's cool for someone! 

In general, a repeat to yubisoft.

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

[b] [member = 'NotaKuroi'] [/ b], they have a weak point on their chest, they are killed in five seconds

j
jB_hIpS 30.10.21

As an arcade (!), As a parody, Blood Dragon is perfect inside and out. It's just an unrealistically cool ending ... I'll remember for a long time: D

I condemn the game to the rank of cult, at least in narrow circles

write me down: agree:

PS
fought off all the bases, went through all the sides, and the plot is natural,

and the duration seemed to me very okay, did not have time to get bored and at the same time got a fan to the eyeballs.

Modified on April 11, 2013 by jB_hIpS

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

Gone, this is just fucking, the last mission is a masterpiece of masterpieces. The original fk3 and this one say that ubisoft can whenever it wants.

u
ult 30.10.21

GOTHY !!!

N
NotaKuroi 30.10.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], they have a weak point on their chest, they are killed in five seconds

in five seconds straight ?? Me and ten shots from a rifle to the chest is not enough to kill him, they constantly turn, stand with their backs to me, what am I not doing wrong ????

S
SpaceRanger3 30.10.21

The game is awesome! happycry.gif

l
lalilulelo 30.10.21

A fun, short and action-packed game. This should have been the original FC3.

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

the original is a masterpiece, in order to "lower" it, you just have to be a fool

blood dragon is also a masterpiece, I'm really looking forward to part 4 and hope that they won't bring in the recruitment of students, the purchase of real estate and taver defense

e
elstupido 30.10.21

When does the bawx come out?

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

[member = 'elstupido'] May 1st

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

went live

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Something in incentive my pre-order is not yet available (((((((((

Everything available on the incentive weighs 2.8 gigabytes

Modified May 1, 2013 by NetSky

D
Dio 30.10.21

Not a game, but sheer nostalgia! So far I have tried only a demo, as time will be sure to buy it live.

As I understand it, the yubiki coped well with the task.  

[member = 'Tuborg'] how long did it take to complete?

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Played a little, epic, guys, gods, I want them to make a game using the terminator.

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

[member = 'Cobra_Unit'],

[quote name = 'Tuborg' timestamp = '1365551771' post = '3213562'] damn, a short game at all, only 7 story missions, I haven't finished yet, but I think you can go through a map about the size of the second island in 2-3 hours of the original, there are not many sidewalls, but it will probably take about 10 hours to jerk off everything 100%, no more, but for the headlights of the edge in the form of an inexpensive arcade of norms, but it delivers igruha wildly [/ quote]

Z
Zaraisky 30.10.21

I got this Farkrai. And this is the first Farkrai that did not disappoint me!