3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Esperanza 30.10.21 08:53 pm

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

efee9f886cd6c2ac724c3f610598a055.jpg

Developer: Ubisoft

Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment Genres: Arcade (Shoot 'em up) digital platforms.pc, 360, ps3 release date q1-q2 2013

2007 year. This is the future. The earth is torn apart by a nuclear war. And now people need to find new ways to establish peace and order on the planet. The American cyborg army volunteered to try. The solution to the problem was a powerful bio-weapon located on a distant island. Sergeant Rex Powerkolt (model Mark IV Cyber ​​Commando) is sent on an important mission, the purpose of which is to find information about what is happening around, "- write the developers.

image_515dfef22802c_small.jpgimage_515dff046d1a3_small.jpgimage_515dff1a3c442_small.jpgimage_515dff246aadf_small.jpgimage_515dff304a313_small.jpg

Modified on April 4th, 2013 by Esperanza
86 Comments
Sort by:
K
KuP9I 30.10.21

A great game, 100% completed in 10 hours.

Just a gorgeous setting, that's how you need to make additions with humor and creativity.

D
DenSuperManRus 30.10.21

Passed.

Very cool!

9 out of 10

L
Lace 30.10.21

how to decipher the message when you collect all the telly?

B
Blaze 30.10.21

Nice addon. Correct humor, banter over game and cinematic clichés, and generally a tribute to science fiction of the 80s and 90s. Passed and complied in 7 hours somewhere - a good evening can be provided by the game) In general, at the level of the original, and even better in terms of the setting.

S
Semicuda 30.10.21

Rebzi, who bought it in Russian? Interested in the presence of English voice acting

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Michael Bean said in an interview:

Dean was with me on the phone last night. He was pretty jacked up. He was going into a meeting today, to you know .. I think he wants to turn it into some sort of franchise. He's got a sequel in mind.

opr0JDB8.gif em23.gif

God burn further, I am throwing money into the monitor already. In general, the game can grow into its own series.

Modified May 5, 2013 by NetSky

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

[member = 'Semicuda'], all languages ​​are available on the ru-live box, so ..

Modified May 5, 2013 by Tuborg

B
Blaze 30.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], but I don't think so. As good as BD is, she should be left alone. Firstly, because there is nothing special to continue there, and secondly, every time a sequel is released there is a chance to merge the game into shit. Let her be so unique.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Blaze' timestamp = '1367799291' post = '3260081'] but I think that it is not necessary [/ quote]

And I think that it is necessary, why so immediately, "not to do" why such holidays? The genre feeds the same thing, there are few good games, and there is only one game in this quality for a whole year or even more, we have a breeding ground for low-quality games, tons of shit, 3-5 high-quality pieces for a year, suddenly a great project appeared, It's a pleasure to play and it's on the rails of FC3, and suddenly you need a good game to close the pier like okay and okay? Why, what is the reason for this, we are waiting for excellent projects from year to year and they give it to us when suddenly it needs to be curtailed. Even if they start doing the project, it will be detached from the FC series as a separate game, a series. Plus, the game has an excellent actor who voiced GG, it's Michael Bean, the gorgeous gang wrote just Mega hit tracks for the game that for the first time in so many years I enjoyed such music, so many references to films, and others, why give it up? On the other hand, you need to wish for this, make the game bigger and even better, and not talk about closing.

B
Blaze 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1367852986' post = '3261318'] And I think that it is necessary, why so immediately, "not to do" why such holidays? The genre feeds the same thing, there are few good games, and there is only one game in this quality for a whole year or even more, we have a hotbed of low-quality games, tons of shit, 3-5 high-quality pieces for a year, suddenly a great project appeared, it's a pleasure to play and it's on the rails of FC3, and suddenly you need a good game to close the pier like good and okay? Why, what is the reason for this, we are waiting for excellent projects from year to year and they give it to us when suddenly it needs to be curtailed. Even if they start doing the project, it will be detached from the FC series as a separate game, a series. Plus, the game has a great actor who voiced GG is Michael Bean, a gorgeous gang wrote just Mega hit tracks for the game that for the first time in so many years I enjoyed such music, so many references to films, and others, why refuse it? On the other hand, you need to wish for this, make the game bigger and even better, and not talk about closing [/ quote] 

Today, there are far from isolated cases when games that started very, very well by the second and third parts merge into shit and as a result, the overall impression of the whole series is not very good. I'd rather leave a good impression of one BD than later be disappointed in subsequent games. Although it is not a fact, of course, that they will merge ...

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

[member = 'Blaze'], well, it will even merge into shit later, what's wrong with that? At least before such a significant event, I received several good games.

B
Blaze 30.10.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], I will have pain and mental anguish (((

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

[member = 'Blaze'] then that changes things, bro.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Blaze' timestamp = '1367894298' post = '3262506'] which started very, very well to the second and third parts merge into shit [/ quote]

And there are cases proving the opposite. It is necessary to understand what they want to do, but the foundation of the game is definitely there, you shouldn't worry about music, voice acting, Ideas, jokes, etc. Everything is. Let them make a full-fledged game and then it will be seen, but I, as a player, give them the green light.

Z
Zaraisky 30.10.21

I'd bought Blood Dragon even in retail. In a floppy disk style book)

Modified May 9, 2013 by Zaraisky

R
RimasG 30.10.21

[member = 'Semicuda'], that's okay, as in the original you can combine English voice acting and Russian subtitles.

Modified May 14, 2013 by Maximus

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Blood Dragon will be re-released.

1KLnL4A.png

Far Cry 6 Season Pass Lets You Become Villains, Includes Blood Dragon

If that doesn't float your boat, the company also confirmed that what is inarguably the best game in the series - Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - will be making a return for those who own the season pass. Whether or not this re-release will be made available to those who don't partake in Far Cry 6 has yet to be confirmed.

https://www.comingsoon.net/games/news/1177946-far-cry-6-season-pass-blood-dragon

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

On 06/13/2021 at 08:15 AM, Mountain View said:

Blood Dragon will be re-released.

why then release fk6

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

It would be better if the sequel BD did on the map 6 parts, as they usually like to do.

G
Good hunter 30.10.21

the only thing that I bombed in the database was from a huge number of fucking snakes in the game. it feels like they are sitting every 50 meters.