3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garry_Frost 06.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Mortal Kombat X)

Share your impressions of this ultra-violent fighting game:)
52 Comments
Sort by:
C
CaHeK___--- 06.11.19

Wulfdor
thank you

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.11.19

Sedna played with one dude, so he conducted a series of 50 % damage - 27 shots, I used to think that the limit is 18, but it turns out there is no limit, however I still overpowered, but came to realize how unbalanced the game is - there are no restrictions in General, a person in the air can be beaten even to infinity, I feel will soon be the nerds that will be able to make the series 100%...... No competitive aspect.

L
LITE33 06.11.19

Why not change the controls in the game? Says, they say you cannot change the buttons, because these buttons are being used right now by another player.
What other player?
How am I supposed to play? I have control on the arrows to change.

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 06.11.19

loved it!On the iOS chart looks beautiful

M
Mandalorian 06.11.19

in principle pleased......but they need to introduce more characters......

B
BatNik158 06.11.19

Great,but not enough characters,even with the predator,alien and so on,they tend to get bored quickly and end up tired!Wanted more of these characters in MK.Nightwolf,whom I love very much,Stryker can Siraks and Cyborg,Robot,cabal!Plus what ever addition to stick to their original costumes, and all rowed money and you will have happiness in life!

V
Vlad Karaschuk 06.11.19

Mediocre

t
tekk76 06.11.19

Easy to win kicks Liu Kang and similar combos.priedayutsya one and same x-rays tedious.quickly zabrosil game Thu PC pirates then what individuals and the console ness gene.

M
Maksim Shlapunov 06.11.19

Here I sit a week playing. I have this problem. Doing the harpoon hit series 2.1.4. A Fig ( or 1 hit. Thought you had until the harpoon pulls prozhat combo (squat). Short or problem with the timings (I have) or something with the game. The feeling that the buttons do not work for about 1 sec after super-acceptance. After the teleport is not always possible to do an uppercut misses stupid or not doing at all. With the speed and accuracy of depression I'm good. Here I sit and think, or play something well or need a phenomenal tapping speed (much higher than mine)

R
RikoChiko 06.11.19

In-game adaptive difficulty? Going through the campaign on the penultimate difficulty and after 3-5 lesions one gets the feeling that the enemy starts to give.

D
Damned_Soul 27.12.20

The plot, frankly, did not please at all (except for the ending), (I liked MK 2011 much more in this regard). I still don't like X-Ray, in terms of its inconsistency, because I think it would be better to use it once at the end of the battle when the enemy's HP is already close to the end, and so you rip out your guts, gouge out your eyes, and the opponent stands up as if not what has never happened.

K
Kay Owald 18.03.22

After some of the events of the first chapter of the 10th game, 20 years pass. The main characters are a group of children of old heroes. A sort of Santa Barbara with scuffle and bloodshed. And it's a compliment. There will be flashbacks and interesting events and character deaths. Life boils, in short.
The plot, although ... casual, is quite coherent and interesting, especially in terms of old characters. However, the newcomers are also in some places, not bad. There is no need to look for special logic (and that is, the risk is not found), but on the whole it is interesting and cinematic in a good way.
Arenas look and play great. The characters are worse off. It is clear that the female breast was canceled, but why make faces like that? Especially Sonya and Cage, it's just bad, I didn't recognize them at all. And in general, the costumes are quite ... sterile. The music is also sterile (except for the final twist with Raiden).
And now the disadvantages. What ... genius came up with inserting qte !? What... the woodpecker came up with the idea that the battle is at 60fps, and the X-ray and inserts at 30!? It looks monstrous, although it would seem that the graphics and design are on top.
In general, an interesting plot with favorite characters, great fights that have become even better and a lot of strange decisions.
7.5/10