3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mountain View 30.10.21 09:00 pm

Ion fury

x6NVj8K.png

AvvNLmY.jpg

http://www.ionfury.com

Developer: Voidpoint, LLC

Publisher: 3D Realms

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch

Franchise: Bombshell

Release date: August 15, 2019

KOEwNor.jpg

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"  

Ion Fury left Steam Early Access on August 15.

The game should also get to PS4, Xbox One and Switch, but a little later.

The physical edition will include a flash drive, a digital soundtrack code, an A3 poster, a set of stickers, a 60-page artbook, and a key card.

Duke Nukem in a skirt: IGN showed 15 minutes of Ion Fury

Voidpoint and 3D Realms have released the shooter Ion Fury from Steam Early Access, known as Ion Maiden when announced. The peculiarity of the game is that the Build Engine, which was popular in the 1990s, was used for it. Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Blood, Redneck Rampage and other games are made on it.

The creators of Ion Maiden set out to prove that an immersive game does not require a realistic world and technological advances. And the beginning of Ion Fury confirms this. In the recording posted on the IGN channel, the heroine cleans the entertainment area, trying to get further, to one known target.

Even Shelley "Bombshell" Garrison is as good as his predecessor, the irresistible Duke Nukem. She now and then makes sarcastic remarks about opponents and praises her own accuracy. By the way, you can even admire it if you find a mirror in the toilet.

The game was released without an achievement system. However, the developers assure that they write everything down and that the players will receive their well-deserved achievements as soon as they appear.

mnWn6U3.png

cEH3tmS.png

https://opencritic.com/game/8117/ion-fury

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/ion-fury

34 Comments
Sort by:
q
qdash 30.10.21

Tuborg it and on pc a pain in the ass. Maybe with the default footer still back and forth, but as soon as it is increased, all the squalor of the Build Engine comes to the fore. The same Dusk or Amid Evil just tear this shit to pieces.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Guys, are you seriously discussing this shit in 20? : icon_mrgreen:

S
Stepan 30.10.21

21 hours ago, Tuborg said:

little crossher

You said the forbidden word Grantovich

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

45 minutes ago, Stepan said:

You said the forbidden word Grantovich

I'm a noob and I'm proud of it 

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

By the way, I also slowed down on the PC. The boss battle with the helicopter was unplayable because of them. I hoped to be fixed, since I played offline and without patches, but here the campaign only got worse. The game is not complete shit. Really at 7, but only on a pc and only if you want pure old school. 

qdash still has Blood Fresh Supply in the incentive, but how much the source port differs from the dosbox, I won't say, I haven't played. Before that, I heard there were problems with sound and bugs, but everything seemed to be repaired quickly. 

B
Blaze 30.10.21

It turns out that the men were not so much shitty, and in general the heroes that somehow made the game work on an older engine on a switch of 30 fps. Oru.

By the way, not a word about the crashes of the game. DF, as always, passes the first two levels for tests

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

4 hours ago, Blaze said:

It turns out that the men were not so much crap, and indeed the heroes that somehow made the game work on an older engine on a switch of 30 fps. Oru.

By the way, not a word about the crashes of the game. DF, as always, passes the first two levels for tests

Wo, he also talks about crappy aiming there, maybe patch 

A
ACE 30.10.21

At 16.05.2020 at 18:10, Blaze said:

It turns out that the men were not so much crap, and indeed the heroes that somehow made the game work on an older engine on a switch of 30 fps. Oru.

yes they are stoned. They have a great game, and Kweik RTX is the most beautiful project.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

15 hours ago, ACE said:

yes they are stoned. They have a great game, and Kweik RTX is the most beautiful project.

But you have Doom Eternal - a game for 9 balls ... 

: facepalm2:

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

04MeHjrIi8aVqfi5EOgiBA.jpeg? 800-auto

Developers at Voidpoint and publisher 3D Realms have announced that the Aftershock Expansion Pack for Ion Fury will release in Q1 2022 for PC, Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Until then, players can look forward to the Ion Fury 2.0 update next month.

The Ion Fury 2.0 update will include updated controller support, improved mapper support, and some weapon balancing. Shelley will also be able to carry power-ups with her with a new pocket-sized inventory system, which should add a new strategic element to the first-person shooter.

Ion Fury: Aftershock takes place immediately after the final events of the main game. Despite Shelley's best efforts, she was actually unable to kill Dr. Yadus Heskel once and for all.

In order to prevent him from further damaging humanity, she will arm herself with all sorts of new weapons and a new graceful hovering motorcycle. Aftershock will also include an Arrange mode that adds expansion enemies, weapons, and other content to the base game.

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

A
Arrival 30.10.21

8 hours ago, ALF_9010 said:

Ion Fury 2.0 Update Will Include Updated Controller Support

finally

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

By the way, on PS4, the subject is played surprisingly nicely.
The controls are responsive, the FPS is smooth (except for the fierce boss fights who speak and lag on the PC).