3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molodnyak 31.10.21 10:48 am

Serious sam ii

DEMO is out, who have already downloaded >>>
[url = http: //www.igromania.ru/demoversions/? SeriousSam2 + 1] http://www.igromania.ru/demoversions/?SeriousSam2+1 [/ url]
[ url = http: //www.ag.ru/files/demos/12008] http://www.ag.ru/files/demos/12008 [/ url]
: beer:: twisted:
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strange 31.10.21

Hmm, well, I already understood that something was wrong, I can't understand the current well or badly, it reminds me of the situation with KKND and KKND2 ...

D
Dee 31.10.21

For some reason I like it even more than the first one, and the graphics are probably the most beautiful for today ...

S
Strange 31.10.21

Yes, Sam, too, always pleased me with his beauties, a bright and pleasant picture is his business card, no way to take it ... By the way, the engine is scaled as well as the movements of the 1st Sams in due time - the same pleases ...

D
DispeL 31.10.21

I liked the game;) However, in my opinion, the meat has become less, there are no complaints about the sound and graphics, the humor is excellent. The atmosphere seems to have changed a bit because of the design. It is worth playing because it relaxes.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

vapsche, IMHO, of the last long-awaited only Sam justified and did not disappoint ... well, B&W 2 is also goodA ... a
lot of fun, a lot of meat, guns, however, changed ... found a secret cannon with cannonballs, by the way, cool))
according to the graph, here is the current one complaint: the water in the CC2 is a vapsche atstoy ... but this is probably the only complaint, the rest is beautiful, colorful, fun)))

A
Arkon 31.10.21

Shouldn't it have REG DOLLA? I didn't find something ...

-
-Mag 31.10.21

no one knows what engine it is on? I really liked the graphon! brutally recalled FarCry for some reason. maybe because of the weed? :) and the sky is blue?

D
D-Lain 31.10.21

on serious engine 2.0

-
-Mag 31.10.21

[quote] on serious engine 2.0 [/ quote]
thank you for the info, it means she has her own engine. I would say nothing! at least very nicely and does not eat much of the resource.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

Where does the ragdoll come from? ))))))

A
Arkon 31.10.21

Well, from more or less real physics (it is there, for example, boxes how they ride there, all sorts of clubs) to the reg-dollar is not far. In addition, I saw a video showing how monsters there fall and hammer on all sorts of beams (in my opinion ...)

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

well, I don’t know ... in my opinion, the physics of the boxes there is in no way related to the physics of monstrof))) in general, not Painkiller, definitely)) but also ignites

A
ANTIBIOTIK 31.10.21

After Painkillera it is not interesting to play it, the game is gluttonous, on my 6800GT it somehow does not run very fast as I would like. In general, I did not like it, I will not buy it anymore ... (and I loved the first part)

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

xs naschot gluttony ... believed the autodetect, the picture is pretty, the FSE flies

D
Distorter 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] xs nascht gluttony ... believed the autodetect, the picture is pretty, the FSE flies [/ quote]
Everything flies to the first enclosed space.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

avoth ... i.e. but no)) flies and flies, does not even lag ... the picture is decent (cartoonish, colorful, cute))))

D
Distorter 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] avoth ... ie but no)) flies and flies, does not even lag ... the picture is decent (cartoonish, colorful, cute)))) [/ quote]
I don't believe you. At auto-detection, everything flew too, I was already choking with saliva, doped to the level where you save these freaks from the cameras - there is a place where crowds of zombies with guns jump out of some kind of glow) like this there are 15-20 frames per second, sometimes even less ... My configuration is written just below.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

I xs, I went through this place, vapsche no plugs were found ... so INTO with confidence in you is the same)))

S
SOmni 31.10.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "NarayanCat"] no plugging has been done [/ quote]
It's just, it's cool ... it hasn't been :-D [/ offtopic]

D
Dj Ilya 31.10.21

And let's play in the network somehow !!! : D
who has v.1.07