3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 10:52 am

Metro: Last Light

metro-last-light25219.jpg

Genre: FPS
Developer: 4A games
Publisher: THQ
Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Release date: 2012

Screenshots:
[spoil] METRO_LL_SS_6.jpg.jpg
METRO_LL_SS_7.jpg.jpg
METRO_LL_SS_5.jpg.jpg
METRO_LL_SS_2.jpg.jpg[/ spoil]

Video:
[youtube] [/ youtube]

Description:
The game is based on a completely new story written by the developers of 4A Games (and not according to the book Metro 2034 as many thought) with the support of Dmitry Glukhovsky. We will again play as Artyom, who lives in the catacombs of the Moscow metro, inhabited by communists, neo-Nazis and hordes of mutants. Each station has become a small city-state, and the relationship between them has always been hostile. In Metro: Last Light, all the surviving people will find themselves on the brink of civil war, and it is Artyom who will play the main role of the peacemaker. Studio 4A Games has set itself the goal not to spoil the good developments of the first part, but to correct its shortcomings: to make normal stealth and artificial intelligence, to take bug fixes and optimization more seriously. In addition, online multiplayer will be added to the game - we hope it will not be just for show.

124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[offtopic] if the game had not been announced on ps3, the topic would have been created by someone else: trollface: [/ offtopic]

S
Shen. 31.10.21

[offtopic] [b] Chieffy [/ b], and don't say: trollface: [/ offtopic]

L
Lazio 31.10.21

the main thing is to preserve the atmosphere ... and fix the jambs ...

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

Trailer in which only gameplay, no art
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfuHUKPAjdc [/ youtube]

Bestiary pleases with its diversity.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

Added to the Wii U platforms. I wonder how 4A Games will cope with the new Nintenda hardware.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

on Wiyu, if they really do, then most likely THQ. But with its filling, the graph should be like on a PC

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] Chieffy [/ b], do the same, she flashed more often in the multi-platform line of nintenda.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], have devkits already sent out? : shock:

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] Chieffy [/ b], well, you give. Did you watch the nintenda conference yesterday? There, a bunch of multiplatforms were announced for it, including the subject.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], just ning I missed, getting upset after ms and sony

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

The first part liked the atmosphere and cool graphics. Here, it looks like they will also add dynamics.

S
SokolRETX 31.10.21

probably the ending of the first part will not affect :(

H
Hooly_Varshick 31.10.21

By the way, in the Metro, they can use the Wii U controller in a cool way, for example, as a map, which we highlighted with a lighter in the first part, or as a compass to correctly navigate the surface

w
walkmann 31.10.21

the main thing is to fix stealth and shooting and there will be candy
[b] SokolRETX [/ b], the developers seemed to say that they chose a "bad" ending for the sequel

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] walkmann [/ b], this is the "bad ending". actually canonical and by the book.

w
walkmann 31.10.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], I have not read the book: D

T
TomWert 31.10.21

[quote name = "walkmann"] Darkiti, I haven't read the book [/ quote]
in vain: clever:

S
SokolRETX 31.10.21

[b] walkmann [/ b], its own is clear. the endings would greatly influence the sequel, we can say 2 games turned out differently
[b] Darkiti [/ b], but there 80% are not according to the canons :) I personally was glad when I found out that you can get a happy end: D
The plot of Last Light is intriguing me first of all the fate of the D6 arsenals

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] SokolRETX [/ b], in the first part they seem to have used the arsenal to the fullest.

M
Mangiacapra 31.10.21

The third part of the gameplay
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty8Cqd48i90 [/ youtube]