3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 10:52 am

Metro: Last Light

metro-last-light25219.jpg

Genre: FPS
Developer: 4A games
Publisher: THQ
Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Release date: 2012

Screenshots:
[spoil] METRO_LL_SS_6.jpg.jpg
METRO_LL_SS_7.jpg.jpg
METRO_LL_SS_5.jpg.jpg
METRO_LL_SS_2.jpg.jpg[/ spoil]

Video:
[youtube] [/ youtube]

Description:
The game is based on a completely new story written by the developers of 4A Games (and not according to the book Metro 2034 as many thought) with the support of Dmitry Glukhovsky. We will again play as Artyom, who lives in the catacombs of the Moscow metro, inhabited by communists, neo-Nazis and hordes of mutants. Each station has become a small city-state, and the relationship between them has always been hostile. In Metro: Last Light, all the surviving people will find themselves on the brink of civil war, and it is Artyom who will play the main role of the peacemaker. Studio 4A Games has set itself the goal not to spoil the good developments of the first part, but to correct its shortcomings: to make normal stealth and artificial intelligence, to take bug fixes and optimization more seriously. In addition, online multiplayer will be added to the game - we hope it will not be just for show.

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaiKhulud 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Maximus' timestamp = '1366453953' post = '3232600'] By the way, Glukhovsky himself wrote the plot. [/ quote]

Shitty. The first part could be forgiven for everything except incredibly far-fetched, pretentious and miserable dialogues. 

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

[quote name = 'ShaiKhulud' timestamp = '1366462571' post = '3232840'] incredibly contrived, pretentious and squalid dialogues. [/ quote]

This is what? Now, on the eve of the release of Last Light, he decided to re-run Metro 2033, and that all the dialogues are in the subject, most straight from the books of Glukhovsky.

S
ShaiKhulud 31.10.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], a person who has read good science fiction, in principle, is not able to endure Glukhovsky's bazaar reading, where they spit without removing the gas mask.

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

[member = 'ShaiKhulud'], The Glukhovsky Metro is not science fiction at all, lol. And about spitting without removing the gas mask, I'll ask for proof.

E
EthelWulf 31.10.21

[member = 'Maximus'], the plot was written by ourselves

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], actually Glukhovsky was directly involved in the project. What he has repeatedly mentioned in his interviews.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

Will this be Artyom's last adventure ?? or will they make a trilogy ??

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Yes, there will most likely be one more part, because deep silver will want to squeeze the most out of this purchase

Modified April 21, 2013 by ElliotFun

G
Gefus 31.10.21

yes, it depends on the sale 

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

The game a masterpiece will be 100% I played in the same breath Metro 2033, the game is a bomb and a graphon is very beautiful, by the way, not long ago I passed it on XBOX360 and played with a thrill! And I can't wait for this new part when I dive into the adventure.

R
RimasG 31.10.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], Now listen to the podcast.

E
EthelWulf 31.10.21

[member = 'Maximus'], maybe Glukhovsky only helps them, but they also repeatedly said, even after the very announcement, that the game's plot was invented by the developers themselves

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Chief Keef' timestamp = '1366530907' post = '3233826'] the plot of the game was invented by the developers themselves [/ quote]

Can it be adapted? Because the main canvas corresponds to the book, the developed ones simply changed some points, and some did not include at all. Well, which by the way is quite logical, it's still a game.

E
EthelWulf 31.10.21

last light has nothing to do with the book, instead the game is a direct continuation of the first part

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], it is far from the fact that Last Light will not use Metro 2033 itself as a source of material, where there is plenty of it left unused, and the continuation of Metro 2034 Glukhovsky.

R
RimasG 31.10.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], I'll say it again - listen to the podcast. It clearly states that the plot was written by himself Glukhovsky, and one of the founders of the studio.! Of course, with some requests from the developers themselves, but still. In general, a lot has been said about the development of the metro. Including about why, in fact, in the English version, Russian voices sound with a deliberately Russian accent.

Modified April 21, 2013 by Maximus

J
John 31.10.21

Heh, I started listening to why 2033 passed the PS3, in the end I listened to the whole podcast. It is bad, of course, that they did not touch on the issue of the main platform Last Light - very interesting of course. Well, Prokhorov's cap is still the same - all games from PC to box are ported through XNA.

R
RimasG 31.10.21

[member = 'Marston-John'], Well, he talked more about organizational issues, working with Glukhovsky, etc. Since he himself is not very well versed in programming, as well as the presenters by the way. And they promised that they would also arrange a podcast with programmers from 4A and talk about the complexity of creating games for consoles.

[member = 'Chief Keef'], What the hell is it - they write to me that you wrote to me something, but I can't see your new message?

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

A very interesting podcast. Judging by it, Metro Last Light will be the main shooter of the end of spring. Well, it's a pity that 4A games will switch to a space shooter.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Fykha approves