3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21 10:52 am

PAYDAY 2

2bc7958ac4b1.jpg

Genre: FPS

Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Developer: Overkill Software
Publisher: 505 Games
Localizer: Absent
Publisher in Russia: 1C
Release date on PC: August 13, 2013

Xbox 360 / PS3 Release Date: August 13-16, 2013

Meet PAYDAY 2, an action-packed 1st-person co-op shooter for up to 4 players. You will be allowed to try on again the masks of the 4 most dangerous robbers of the USA - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolfe and Chains, who have descended on Washington for an epic series of robberies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ0tL8Fi-E

Modified Aug 18, 2013 by Retrokun
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tem4ik 31.10.21

who will play full, add to the incentive - allax_babax 

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

I got lost and bought an account with the game instead of a separate key, but it's okay, add-needplaynow

A
Amok 31.10.21

Eurogamer - 8/10
OPM - 7/10
Joystiq - 4/5
Kotaku - YES

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

[member = 'Amok'], assessment norms, like higher part 1, especially now there are not so many good co-op shooters, and even about robberies

E
Echoes 31.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hPHQaw0Uq0k

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

Release, hurray!

I hope there will be no jambs by the type of crashes to the desktop and buggy physics as in the beta

E
Echoes 31.10.21

It's strange somehow, the game came out, but the topic is empty. Did I just play?

Many write about crashes and saves, but I have not noticed anything like this yet.

Modified on Aug 13, 2013 by ElliotFun

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

[member = 'ElliotFun'], there are crashes, but they happen very rarely, usually the razik will fly out after the rules, most of all the problems with the connection are annoying

something is already pumping for 6 mb, apparently the fixes have already been done

as I thought, the first fixes went

Fixed the "card / loot drop crash" that community members would experience while in the money screen or in the PAYDAY. Fixed the "achievement crash" that community members would experience whenever gaining certain achievements. This also solves the issue where players are disconnected from the server. Fixed the "Bad Music" asset on the Nightclub level. It now correctly lowers the amount of people willing to dance to elevator music. Fixed the "Pickup Truck" asset on the Nightclub level. It now works. Removed the TV's in Four Stores' 24/7 store. Removed civilian alert on the office windows facing the street in the Nightclub level. The music is too loud for civvies outside the office to hear. Kinda like in that Hotline Miami level. Removed civilian alert on the fancy striped lamps in the Nightclub level. Fixed alley door in the Nightclub level.

PLEASE NOTE: Everyone will need to update the game to be able to play with eachother. People that are not finding their friends or other players are unable to do so because they haven't updated the game yet. 

Modified on August 13, 2013 by BlackGrishka

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

It's strange somehow, the game came out, but the topic is empty. Did I just play?
Many people write about crashes and saves, but I haven't noticed anything like this yet.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

To play this on consoles, and even on overkill, in my opinion, is unrealistic.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

Does the pc version of the gamepad support? : icon_rolleyes:

E
Echoes 31.10.21

[member = 'Blink 55'], 

No.

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

[member = 'Zaraisky'], ugh ugh, I played ps3 in the first payday, this is a full bottom, with such a hardcore all the more

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

[member = Zaraisky], phew, I played ps3 in the first payday, this is a full bottom, with such a hardcore all the more. I knocked out platinum on ps3 - quite normal.
But Payday2 will be on XBOX as well. He is the most Orthodox console in the world.

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Zaraisky' timestamp = '1376496487' post = '3504974'] It is the most orthodox console in the world. [/ quote] 

well, yes, for crooked shooters, the console

l
ltim 31.10.21

Rats is just some kind of Eldorado:

nuhe.jpg

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

He is the most Orthodox console in the world.

well, yes, for crooked shooters, the console

For smooth shooters, of course - a computer!

M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21

nuhe.jpg

Tell me HOW? Overkill? We personally on veri hard, carrying all the bags received a maximum of about 380k

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

[member = 'Zaraisky'], all shooters play like nowhere better on PC

l
ltim 31.10.21

Tell me HOW? Overkill? We personally on veri hard, carrying all the bags received a maximum of about 380k

Overkill, yes. Four bags of meth on the first day, steal them all on the second, and a bunch of bags on the third. Well, it was also a pro job)

Modified on August 15, 2013 by ltim