3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cooller 31.10.21 10:56 am

Killer 7

Well, yesterday I played a little this unusual game.
Why unusual? Because this game is not like other actions (the game is similar to the third person action). The whole point is that you run with a third-person view and you can only run straight (!). When you turn at the forks, a menu appears with a choice of further route. Unusual, in general. When moving from one room to another, you have to kill ... ... shadows! (while switching to the first person view). When you shoot at them, there is some kind of laughter. And when you shoot at it, blood flows in liters! I have never seen anything like this.
Further. The game has a very strange color scheme - it consists of colors - raspberry, lilac and green. Therefore, the graphics are difficult to evaluate - it is as unusual as a game.
Everything is in order there with sound and control.

The game is ambiguous and not for everyone. I have not really caught on yet, tk. played a little so far.
But whoever loves games like Rez is worth a try.

For those who are not in the know, the game was released only on PS2 and GC.
63 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denim 31.10.21

[b] max-max [/ b]

There are anime clips. (drawn with pens) Pretty good =) The
levels are average, but not small at all. There are open spaces. Music is present in some places, but it could be better. The rest of the toy is interesting and cool. =) I like it! =)

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Played a little yesterday. Before that, I read a lot about decalitres of blood, about all sorts of horrors. Hearing a cheerful laugh on the screensaver, I thought that here it is - a blood bath. But in fact, the levels are deserted, you run around the rooms, there is a load in front of each room, you look at the TV interference. In some rooms there are ghosts who look like freaks and talk all sorts of nonsense. If there are enemies in the room, then they are slowly wandering at you, you need to get up, press R1 to switch to 1st person mode, aim at them and then press X, that's it. There may be 7 characters, but I've already tried 3x the differences are minimal. The control is unresponsive, it is difficult to aim precisely. But most importantly, there is no tension's in RE: Outbreak, there really were moments when you mentally scream in horror, there are no cartridges, there is a door with a secret in front, and zombies are walking / crawling at you from all the cracks.

By the way, I was the only one who thought that the hare on the Grasshopper logo looks like Putin?

S
Stalk_er 31.10.21

How would you characterize this yoke?
What genre?

B
Bonker 31.10.21

[quote name = "Stalk_er"] How would you describe this yoke?
What genre? [/ Quote] Interactive cartoon.

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

And what about the saves? Is there a free choice of levels after passing?

S
SeYazh 31.10.21

Played a little, originally done.

M
Mpаk 31.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] Played a little yesterday. Before that, I read a lot about decalitres of blood, about all sorts of horrors. Hearing a cheerful laugh on the screensaver, I thought that here it is - a blood bath. But in fact, the levels are deserted, you run around the rooms, there is a load in front of each room, you look at the TV interference. In some rooms there are ghosts who look like freaks and talk all sorts of nonsense. If there are enemies in the room, then they are slowly wandering at you, you need to get up, press R1 to switch to 1st person mode, aim at them and then press X, that's it. There may be 7 characters, but I've already tried 3x the differences are minimal. The control is unresponsive, it is difficult to aim precisely. But most importantly, there is no tension's in RE: Outbreak, there really were moments when you mentally scream in horror, there are no bullets, there is a door with a secret ahead, and from all the cracks zombies go / crawl at you. And here there is nothing of the kind, a shooting range and not even the most bloody one.

By the way, it seemed to me alone that the hare on the Grasshopper logo looks like Putin? [/ Quote]
By the way, yes, it does. Very ... If you had not said, then I probably would not have noticed!

S
Serene 31.10.21

[quote name = "ez37_7"] Guys, who passed the place in the game where the dude needs to be killed. He rolls and jumps so fast between the safes. You approach the wall with a mask, break the wall with a grenade launcher, and then he is! I haven't been able to hide him for a week. Maybe someone passed? I would be very grateful for any information. [/ Quote]
At this point, it is advisable for Mask to pump the reload speed
and shoot not at the dude, but at the ceiling above him,
after a couple of successful hits, he will bend under the rubble

S
Saen 31.10.21

but the game hooked me for something :) Well, I like it. And the style, and the levels, and the process ... even the controls, now it seems more convenient not to come up with :) To be honest, I was skeptical when I started playing, and then I didn't really understand when I liked the game.

S
Serene 31.10.21

I generally liked the game;

of the minuses, I note too frequent and long reloads, the schizoid system continue [i] (maybe at first switching to Garcian, who makes his way from the save room to the place of death of someone from the seven, and seems original, but by the middle of the game it starts to annoy) [/ i], mostly uncomplicated and ridiculous tasks, as well as kilometers of nonsense carried by friendly-minded ghosts [i] (at first I read their lines with pleasure, trying to figure out what was happening, but then I realized that it's useless: crazy:) [/ i]

ps by the way, can anyone say what the essence of the marathon [i] is (ticket office with Gatekeeper, disco corridor, colosseum, new type of monster, Gatekeeper again, again the same corridor) [/ i] in front of the next boss ??? it's like a joke ???

e
ez37_7 31.10.21

Thanks for the advice, today he will dance with me!

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Damn, I did not understand how to kill the replicator at the very beginning? I save up 3 tubes of blood, shoot him with a collateral shot and nifiga en happens.

S
Saen 31.10.21

Bonker, where are you shooting him? :) There is a yellow penny in which Dan Smith loads his Demon Shells. And everything should be the way ...

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

Killer 7 Super Game !!!

G
Guest 31.10.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] Killer 7 super game !!! [/ quote] Where
: lol: trash game: dn:

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

Yes, Killer 7 is a masterpiece ... you haven't even played, but as usual you've seen enough videos ... you need to play games yourself ... dude ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] Yes, Killer 7 is a masterpiece ... you haven't even played, but as usual you've seen enough videos ... you need to play games yourself ... dude ... [/ quote]
Yeah, fucking game, played in one level and already a masterpiece, for that matter, at first it would have passed, and then zvizdil or is it very difficult for you: lol: :-D You'd better answer the question for me: where is the game masterpiece ????

c
combine 31.10.21

[Quote] Yeah, fucking game, I played one level and it's already a masterpiece, for that matter, I would first go through, and then zvizdil or it's very difficult for you. [/ quote]
Listen, give me arguments, huh? We can all show off.

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

BIZON: lamer: DIDN'T PLAY NO YELLOW: clever:

B
BlindGuard 31.10.21

Listen, sweet couple [b] RIPPER12 [/ b] - [b] BIZON [/ b], are you going to arrange a chat from the streams of the flame in each topic?
Consider this a warning, especially concerning [b] BIZON [/ b] 'a (RIPPER12 has it already the second active one)