3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cooller 31.10.21 10:56 am

Killer 7

Well, yesterday I played a little this unusual game.
Why unusual? Because this game is not like other actions (the game is similar to the third person action). The whole point is that you run with a third-person view and you can only run straight (!). When you turn at the forks, a menu appears with a choice of further route. Unusual, in general. When moving from one room to another, you have to kill ... ... shadows! (while switching to the first person view). When you shoot at them, there is some kind of laughter. And when you shoot at it, blood flows in liters! I have never seen anything like this.
Further. The game has a very strange color scheme - it consists of colors - raspberry, lilac and green. Therefore, the graphics are difficult to evaluate - it is as unusual as a game.
Everything is in order there with sound and control.

The game is ambiguous and not for everyone. I have not really caught on yet, tk. played a little so far.
But whoever loves games like Rez is worth a try.

For those who are not in the know, the game was released only on PS2 and GC.
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

Did not understand. The first gatekeeper does not let me through. What should I do, tell me plizzz?

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

Passed a couple of minutes ago ... It seems that the creators of the game often went out for a smoke break)

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

all half past three at night, not even in the morning. it's time to go through the last two chapters one more time and watch all the videos! who has not played the game inside and out is a sucker in life, so do not hesitate, you still have a chance to improve!
Rave On !!! [img] http://s9.rimg.info/6a958d3e31b4293bdebed7fc2a35e00d.gif [/ img]

v
vodafon 31.10.21

damn .. I'm a goof: gigi:
I didn't manage to buy igruhu .. PAL on a cube is impossible to find in my already

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], don't give up! download on ps2. yes, all the same, but be sure to get it and go through. God forbid such games come out every five years. absolute sarcasm, absolute plot, gorgeous music. you can skip the next hot duty, but you just can't skip it. even if you don’t like it, as they say, for general development, every gamer is obliged to see such things.
[bcolor = # BF0000] [size = 150] [b] [font = Times New Roman] step into the mind of an assassin [/ font] [/ b] [/ size] [/ bcolor] [img] http: / /s3.rimg.info/d35570668b9afc7e5a00571bdc17e5e8.gif

[ /img] [color = green] [size = 75] Added after 32 minutes 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] the

episode with the power rangers takes out!
it's more convenient to play on a cube, yes. and in general, the cube was a good prefix, it's a pity because of the small volume of the disk, few games were done on it :(

v
vodafon 31.10.21

NiGHTS, is there a difference between US and PAL versions?

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

to be honest, I don’t know [img] http://i.smiles2k.net/aiwan_smiles/sad.gif [/ img] Europeans, according to a bad tradition, can and could cut something. but I, at least, have not heard about it anywhere. I have NTSC. [img] http://i.smiles2k.net/aiwan_smiles/mellow.gif [/ img]

m
miksar 31.10.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], before the last boss, when you enter data, in the European version they are slightly different.

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

Played Sedna ... This is brain removal for the atmosphere ... this is tin ...: shock:

I can not get through the parking lot at the beginning. There's a dude on the ceiling spitting eggs out. Endlessly. The baker cannot be charged with blood. I kill an egg, I press P1, a square, on the left the strip x1 shows. I am making a square x0, then again x1 ... I can’t save up to 3 ex .. what the hell?

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

Shoot, I really regret I not cast a spell in his time killer7: sad:
maybe try to find fallen on Wii via eBay: sad:

l
lalilulelo 31.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], she's a hard bastard. And for a big fan.

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b],
ummm .. and download is not destiny? :)
[b] lalilulelo [/ b],
oha ... awful ... I'm starting it a second time already: gigi:

So what about my question? :)

g
grasa 31.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], download it on your computer if you
[b] Timsonic [/ b], you need to wet smiles with a shot to the core, then you will be given blood. Kill until you accumulate up to 3 (or how many before the super shot) test tubes and then come closer and shoot at the garbage on the ceiling. I need to shoot my forehead in my jacket.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I, too, every time I start to stumble at this place

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

[b] grasa [/ b],
on which computer ?? did she go to the PC? : shock:
What is the core? Can an egg?
[Quote] I, too, every time I start to stumble at this place [/ quote]
How many times did you go through it? :)

g
grasa 31.10.21

Passed 1, started 20 times or even more
and it went out to the PC.
Smilies always have a core somewhere on the body, in the leg, in the hand in the mouth, you will get a code into it with one shot, and they give you a lot of blood.
so yellow it glows

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

[b] grasa [/ b],
Why
did you start?))) Yes, I saw this, I thought it was a bomb, it looked more like a wick: gigi: Thank you! : agree: I
didn't know about the PC ... figase :)

g
grasa 31.10.21

Well, I wanted to go through a new path and butted myself at this place there when the shooter does not always get to the right place and it is necessary to start accumulating blood over and over again. On a console joystick, this is hell just because you need a reaction, sometimes instantaneous, to hit the core. Therefore, he scored for everything. =)
On pc and wii this should play great.

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

[b] grasa [/ b],
aaaa .... understandable .. pure masochism, in short: gigi: yes, joy ps2 is inconvenient for shooters, especially after boxing 360 :)

V
Vernes 31.10.21

Christmas trees, Killer 7 turns out to be released on the PC: shock:: shock:: shock: All my life I dreamed of playing a masterpiece, but there was no cube

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

on pc?
yes, isn't it already

there and has never been on the pc
and most importantly everyone is silent, no one even objects [img] http://s16.rimg.info/07119260b7521dce9e9f9e9dd7d8624e.gif [/ img]

nubyo [img] http: // s .rimg.info / da12130a1fbf98f442ac6d1c8ec2b178.gif [/ img]