3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JasonWU 31.10.21 10:58 am

Prodeus

An old school clone of Doom, combining retro styling with modern rendering technologies

Only Steam

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Disable crosshair and pixelation and it would be possible to run the repache once in anticipation of the norms of the jester - DOOM Eternal.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

51 minutes ago, JasonWU said:

Only Steam

Well, Sweeney said that trashatina would not be in the EGS.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Well, right now, they can't collect the required amount on the kickstarter (39 / 52k 12 days before the end). Sweeney might throw some money.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

to be honest, it looks boring

those. visually cool, but somehow not captivating the process

how would it not be another "old school" who does not fully understand what was the essence of that old school (in the driving gameplay of the offc)

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

3 hours ago, dozensnake said:

to be honest, it looks boring

those. visually cool, but somehow not captivating the process

how would it not be another "old school" who does not fully understand what was the essence of that old school (in the driving gameplay of the offc)

you got drunk ...)

the game is on the classic "meat jester for letting off steam after a hard day's work with a minimum / no plot."

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

JasonWU after dusk yes I got drunk)

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

I'll just leave it here...

Those who like to screw the mammoth shit-toy may like it.

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

Grantovich Even the Kremlin Dungeons are stylistically not so bad-ass : troll_face_5:

q
qdash 31.10.21

The game does not yet have a single piece of its own, but there is a good, good groove! Yes, this is a clone of Doom, and he was thinking about it as a clone of Doom. It remains only to wish the dudes to finish everything to the end, so that it does not work out, as with many other potentially good jokers, the development of which is still hanging in some unknown place.

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

1 hour ago, qdash said:

Yes, it's a Doom clone

in my opinion there is nothing wrong with that.

Such projects are not pop music now and any suitability here is worth its weight in gold)

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

The main thing is to change the interface, it's just that the scale is literally half less. Otherwise, it looks cool, I like how the screen shakes when shooting.

M
Mountain View 31.10.21

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

the trick with the level editor sounds like a snapmap only ten times cooler

in general, a little hype, hulshult don't let me down!

q
qdash 31.10.21

I crossed my fingers to make these dudes work, the quality was up to the mark, and Prodeus took off because they did it right. The square shotgun smiled.

q
qdash 31.10.21

While Bethesda is stopping overcooked classics on Unity (which in itself is lolshto), 3D Realms and Co. doing really big things and really reviving retro shooters.

The exhibition, undeservedly dried out by the pop gaming press:

Continuation today. They will also show Prodeus.

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

qdash Gloomwood and the subject I'm really looking forward to.

q
qdash 31.10.21

7 hours ago, GrayHarvey said:

qdash Gloomwood and the subject I'm really looking forward to.

Also waiting for Graven and Postal Brain Damaged, made in awesome pixelated 3D. I also hope for Core Decay, which is visually very cool and I hope that there will be some other enemies besides robots. In general, in the sensations of retro shooters, they stepped over the initial bar, which 2.5 cripples made the game on their knees and turned out to be an ordinary indie consumer goods. Games are finally emanating from a lot of invested effort, with a very competent neo-retro stylization.

q
qdash 31.10.21

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

well, I would not say that they are directly reviving, for one dask there are a thousand prowlers who are just trying to go to old school (like strafe or apocryph)

but there are also masterpieces, like the recent ultrakill

graven looks amazing, I hope the game itself will be behind the concept

gloomwood somehow lowered his expectations, the demo was not very good

brutal fate it will be interesting to see if the developer of the brutal doom will be able not only in dismemberment, but also in the gameplay

hell hunt, doombringer, postal just looks like shit for 5 kopecks

re-releases of sin, strife, blade runner, shadow man look as careless as possible

fallen aces still interested

that is, with such a huge pile of games, there will be very little really fit, as it seems to me