3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JasonWU 31.10.21 10:58 am

Prodeus

An old school clone of Doom, combining retro styling with modern rendering technologies

Only Steam

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

31 Comments
Sort by:
q
qdash 31.10.21

dozensnake disagree about Postal, Graven is awesome, Fallen Aces is at least a curious crap, like Core Decay for me, most of these projects are such a good level up compared to what it was.

J
Jelektronik 31.10.21

7 hours ago, dozensnake said:

re-releases of sin, strife, blade runner, shadow man look as careless as possible

They look normal, another thing is that the games are so ancient that they are remastered like a dead poultice, absolutely all these games need remakes, like those that were made active on Crash. But personally, I'm glad and just transferring games to modern hardware, improved interface and gamepad support.

On 09/06/2020 at 10:15 pm, qdash said:

I hope the same for Core Decay

As I understand it, 1 person does it, of course I added it to the expected, but I don't expect much.

On 09/06/2020 at 10:15 pm, qdash said:

I'm also waiting for Graven

But this video is really a bomb, I'm really looking forward to it.

q
qdash 31.10.21

Fresh vidos:

I can't wait to check out the beta!

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

hmm looks very juicy

but the speakers finally can be zero, everything is stupid

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

They gave a play test version, there are two levels. It is played in carbon monoxide, the guns are just juicy banging, though from the abundance of pixel blood sometimes you can't see nicher : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

q
qdash 31.10.21

It plays just awesome. Especially after a dump like Doom Eternal. You just understand how shooters do not need all these complicated mechanics, with weak points and other shit, when you have to shoot at a mob for half an hour, changing guns. And when you turn off the pixilization of enemies, the game does not lose at all, on the contrary, it becomes even more fun - the models and graphonium are very good, despite some skepticism that I experienced earlier. User cards are no worse than the one invested in the beta and is part of the company. In general, excellent. A kind of Brutal Doom on a modern engine, and nothing else was actually needed. In short, Prodeus just got stronger in my wishlist.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Awesome game, straight relish, 3rd level as I understood something like defrag, for speed, they did it with credit, there would be more of them.

q
qdash 31.10.21

I would like more types of enemies and weapons - this, as I understand it, is a matter of time. By the way, version 1.0 promises multiplayer.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

ok, you can remove pixelation - great, what's with the crosshair, you can off-cut, fow - you can increase it, is there running in the game?

q
qdash 31.10.21

There, the campaign of new custom mapps was washed down. Just an orgasm. The editor for the campaign is really powerful, well, and you need to take into account, of course, that for Prodeus, the cards are sawed by experienced dudes who figure VADniki for Doom.

PS In closed beta I have already played 6.5 hours. Lol. How so in general. )) No, well, I really waited, but I thought it would be worse, but here it's just a blast in the efpees genre.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

got to closed access, well, in general, the game turned out to be a little better than expected

she still lacks dynamics, enemies are pillars, and the screen fills with blood and effects due to which nothing is visible

those maps that are still boring, but the editor already has a couple of interesting ones (sorry there are no more enemies now)

xs will have to look at the game from the creator of the brutal doom still