3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chieffy 31.10.21 10:58 am

CrossFire X

02.jpg

Smilegate and Remedy Entertainment have officially unveiled the first trailer for CrossFire X, which will be available on Xbox Series X and Xbox One later this year. CrossFire is a popular shooter with hundreds of millions of registered players in most of Southeast Asia.

Smilegate and Remedy have been working on a story campaign for this multiplayer project for several years now, and finally a single player game mode was introduced on the last Xbox Games Showcase. At the same time, it was also announced that the CrossFire X campaign will be exclusive to Xbox consoles.

As shown in the above trailer, the plot of CrossFire X will revolve around battles in the near future with a hostile military corporation, which poses a mortal threat to the entire world. The player's mission is to save the world from villains who are ready to sacrifice everything in order to protect their power.

Xbox Games Showcase Trailer

23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 31.10.21

As I understand it, the single and the cartoon will have different gameplay, the cartoon is a classic counter-clone, the single looks like a kalda more in mechanics.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

12 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

the single is more like a kalda on mechanics.

As for me Condition Zero with a big budget

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

8 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

As for me Condition Zero with a big budget

Kondishin Ziro did not differ much in mechanics from the classic counter, and here both the sprint and the ironsite were added to the single, which makes the gameplay deeper and more modern.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

7 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

and here sprint and ironsite are added

I did not see this. Sprint is quite possibly the default speed of movement, and there will be walking on the shift, and there was no iron site from the first person in the trailer.

In short, you have to wait for normal gameplay, and not this one.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Grantovich and, ok, they basically transferred the mechanics everywhere, and for the cartoon too

In multiplayer, there are now several mods with different gameplay, code-like and x-like, clear

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

41 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

In multiplayer, there are now several mods with different gameplay, code-like and x-like, clear

It is clear, since then the code-like one is closer to me, if I play, then it will be in it.

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

18 hours ago, Grantovich said:

the single is more like a kalda in mechanics

On FEAR. And the game won't suit you.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

They wrote that they are just aiming at the level of singles of sorcery. Only instead of an oak engine from a quake, they have a Northlight with destructibility and sane physics. So the gunplay here should be sooo ok. Well, the seriks may still be delivered 

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

18 hours ago, Lex Mercer said:

On FEAR. And the game won't suit you.

And what is there from the fire?

I am more inclined towards singles of kolda and battles.

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

And what is there from the fire?

I am more inclined towards singles of kolda and battles.

Atmosphere, time dilation.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

15 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

Atmosphere, time dilation.

Why did you decide that I would not like it?

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

Just now, Grantovich said:

Why did you decide that I would not like it?

There is a Nubian crossher even in the name :-D

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

There is a Nubian crosshair even in the name :-D

I don't see a crosshair either in the title or in the video.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

In general, there are pieces of gameplay from the Ign version of Juan. Judging by them, and by the trailer, there will be some more melee in the first person. Simpler than in dizonored, but more elaborate than for the same fire 

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

What are they without a PC version then?

What about the overall ecosystem? : Garold:

q
qdash 31.10.21

Why is this Crossfire X needed when there is Trepang 2 ?!

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

well, at least because it's a joke from ramedy

.l1te 31.10.21

11 hours ago, ALF_9010 said:

What are they without a PC version then?

yes it will come out awfully

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

2 hours ago, qdash said:

Why is this Crossfire X needed when there is Trepang 2 ?!

Thank you for the tip, I tried it, it seems to be good, and very close in spirit to the original source, but the control is not very good, why the hell to separate the tackle and squat on different buttons, in the original it was done crookedly, now it's a little different, but it's also not far away , there is still a lack of zoom on the PKM as in the original, and I would also like to carry at least 3 trunks with me, instead of a couple.

Well, the leveled design could have been not so primitive to do, after all, it's not 2005 in the yard.

From the pros: the sprint is normal, not as before (turtle), the protagonist's visible body with a shadow, advanced interface settings and the fovchik is adjustable.

Modify the indicated jambs and minuses and it would turn out to be a solid and quite playable joker.

Modified on September 2, 2020 by Grantovich

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

trepang cool concept, but no game yet

here xs what gameplay in the single is actually