3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gasm 31.10.21 10:58 am

Sin Episodes: Emergence

Ktonibut made a pre-order for Sin Episodes: Emergence game via Steam if did then how:?
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daikatana 31.10.21

I was going to, but I'd better wait for Bukovskaya localization.

G
Gasm 31.10.21

So beech will publish the game is it accurate :?

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 59 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

In general, games through the Internet were paid for
: clever:

A
ACE 31.10.21

Nomad wrote a shocking review ...
[url = http: //www.ag.ru/reviews/sin_episodes_emergence] http://www.ag.ru/reviews/sin_episodes_emergence [/ url]

D
Darth reals 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], [b] Nomad [/ b] 'have been tired of games for a long time. This is his problem. He expects something extraordinary from the game, but without seeing this he does not notice that the project is of high quality (possibly).

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

Feels like the game is like an addon for xl2 + terrible brakes added

H
HOTaBITch 31.10.21

the review has already been posted on ag

A
ACE 31.10.21

[quote name = "HOTaBITch"] the review has already been posted on ag [/ quote]
What are you doing ?
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 633847 & sid = c119cc7cb7aa515a310506577d796735 # 633847] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? ... 735 # 633847 [/ url]

H
HOTaBITch 31.10.21

damn, I'm completely blind, I confess

j
jaiishi 31.10.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] [b] ACE [/ b], [b] Nomad [/ b] 'I'm tired of games for a long time. This is his problem. He expects something extraordinary from the game, but without seeing this, he does not notice that the project is of high quality (possibly). [/ Quote]
I agree people have ceased to please us.
Apparently he urgently needs acupuncture like "PiPI"
with a super remotcontroller. :(

S
Stalk_er 31.10.21

I'm stuck, there is a man behind the field, he says say (something is in his hands, a flask) then that's it, I'm running around the room, I can't do anything, they are not what does not happen ... maybe a bug, a patch?

g
ghostman 31.10.21

Yes, this is a bug, it was the same thing. Nothing is treated and is typical for pirates. Enter map SE1_U4Lab04 in the console to load the next level (I don't know any other way to advance further).

S
Stalk_er 31.10.21

Thanks! :-D ...

J
JayDi 31.10.21

[b] Stalk_er [/ b], may boot up and try again to watch this scene with a man - everything worked fine for me the second time.

By the way, the game is mediocre - there are very few weapons and enemies, and in the end it turned out to be practically a shooting range with endless bots.

S
Stalk_er 31.10.21

I did not pass it lope BU did not come back again, yes igruha so-so, displays the horror ... especially the guys from sourosa konterstayka

I went there, jump through the levels ...

I played the game and engine, and Iza SIN on top it was nice then ... crap ...

d
darkvud 31.10.21

in a scene with a man, a bug, in igmania I read what should be entered in the console ai_norebuildgraph 0, entered, the inscription AI Desabled appeared, the man does not speak at all but stands where he stood, tell me what to do

J
JayDi 31.10.21

[quote] in a scene with a man, a bug, in igramania I read what should be entered in the console ai_norebuildgraph 0, entered, the AI ​​Desabled inscription appeared, the man does not speak at all but stands where he was standing, tell me what to do [/ quote]
Download the last save and try to get up during the scene in another place - maybe it will help.

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

Interesting ... the old designs are currently being remastered.

5CyOgbA.png

grafik.pnggrafik.png

O
OffensiveBias 31.10.21

Velldanas MumboJumbo assholes bought Ritual's corpse and have been sitting on its intellectual property like a dog in the manger for over ten years. I hope 3D Realms succeeds. I heard a long time ago about Interceptor Entertainment's failed attempt to negotiate with MumboJumbo about the rights to SiN.

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

At 22.02.2019 at 22:35, Velldanas said:

grafik.png

Like moving from 1998 to 2003?

Modified on March 5, 2019 by YTKA

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

10 minutes ago, YTKA said:

Like moving from 1998 to 2003?

Do you see bloom?