3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YTKA 31.10.21 11:01 am

Shadow warrior 2

1434402828_3.jpg

Genre - FPS

Developer - Flying Wild Hog

Publisher - Devolver Digital
Platform - PC, Xbox One, PS4
Release Date - 2016

Modified on February 24, 2017 by YTKA
69 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saylar23 31.10.21

3 hours ago, Beren said:

To me alone, did the ending seem unfinished, or does something change when passing 100%? 

Spoiler

Passed 100 percent, the girl flies into the gates, then the dragon flies in and flies into the head of the weng, he has a head like a hostel lol
I think dls will come out

B
Beren 31.10.21

@ Saylar23 is of the same opinion. And the game is too short. 

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Well, if 20 hours for a single-fps is not enough, then I don't know what to talk about.

There are no complaints about the plot, everything is quite good, but the player is simply bombarded with all sorts of diaries and news clippings, and given that they all tell the story of different characters, it is very difficult to keep track of them and it just becomes easy to give a damn about them.

q
qdash 31.10.21

The art design is full of calla lilies so far. Even worse than in the first part, I guess.

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

There is an opportunity to participate in the drawing of the game Shadow Warrior 2

NVIDIA has decided to encourage users to install the GeForce Experience 3.0 application by handing out the keys for the Shadow Warrior 2 game. To participate in this promotion, all you need to do is download the software and sign in, which requires registration on the NVIDIA website. After that, your profile automatically becomes a participant in the key drawing. The winners are selected using a random number generator, so you should only rely on luck. The exact number of promotional keys has not been disclosed, but it is stipulated that the total cost of their purchase is equivalent to $ 50,000.

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/13/shadow-warrior-2/

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

K
Knuck knuck 31.10.21

optimization of the game of course wah wah. Shit-yubi, shit-eidos, shit, everyone else would learn this business from the guys. Ancient quad core, 4 giga operas, 760 - 60 fps almost ultra.

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

Huh, finally got through. Spent 22 hours, and achievements say that I missed 8 mini-bosses. Damn: (. Excellent game, in reboot, for example, you already get tired of choppers for the same 20 hours, here on the contrary I feel that I want more. Although the ending is clearly weaker than in the previous part. 

This time we didn't screw up with the weapon, and almost all 70 barrels are well made and fun to use.  

And what kind of dismemberment in the game is gorgeous. Moreover, it is interesting that they implemented it, if the damage from firearms is scripted, then in close combat, the last blow cuts exactly where you inflicted it. Sometimes funny moments turn out, you cut off someone's face, or you cut a body like a sausage. Smakota. 

Now you can try out the game in co-op.

All Lo Wang.

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

at 0:53 - 5/10, "Unfunny" - Polygon)))

Not a bad sarcasm. Insert a mention of the worst grade she received in the trailer. Other studios, only goths shove reviews into trailers. 

Modified on November 1, 2016 by YTKA

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

Promised free dls. 

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

Next week will add winter, new loot, as well as more festive fun.

shadowpng_6425255_24434405.png

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

@YTKA Is the loot full or again +5 to damage -10 to shooting?

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

1 hour ago, aRmOnDo said:

@YTKA Is the loot full or again +5 to damage -10 to shooting?

Didn't write. 

K
KuP9I 31.10.21

On 08.12.2016 at 02:08, YTKA said:

Promised free dls. 

For such achivy as they added to it, it would be necessary to whip them.

10,000 spheres is Satan's hell, they just drove a beautiful number from the bulldozer.

And so the craft of course became more extensive, which made me happy, dispersed Orochi Zilla's katana to 800 damage per second.

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

E
El Shadda1 31.10.21

The release of the game for consoles is officially scheduled for April or May 2017, the exact release date and other details, the developers promise to announce in the near future

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

another free dls : eq:

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

S
Shubkin 31.10.21

Little was said about FPS. I've heard that 30ka is very unstable.

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

36 minutes ago, 1Prison said:

Little was said about FPS. I've heard that 30ka is very unstable.

Mostly stable 30 fps.

Modified on May 22, 2017 by YTKA