3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 11:04 am

Left 4 Dead 2

As part of Microsoft's press conference at E3 2009, the sequel to Left 4 Dead, one of the best games of last year, was officially announced. The project is being developed in versions for PC and Xbox 360, promising to be on store shelves at the end of this year, or rather on November 17.
So what will the sequel bring? Expect five completely new campaigns with new protagonists, an updated AI director who now controls routes and weather, three new types of special infected, many new varieties of common zombies, altered alarms, a completely new multiplayer mode, improved graphics, 20 new weapons, and also a full storyline that was missing in the original.
Many players were upset about the sequel announcement. But Doug Lombardi from Valve promised that their opinion will definitely change after a more detailed acquaintance with Left 4 Dead 2. In particular, a demo version will be released a couple of weeks before the release. And the original, by the way, will not be abandoned.

[align = center] [b] Screenshots: [/ b]
[img] http://www.l4d-inside.ru/assets/drgalleries/1/big_thumb1280x1280_3591112158_070e2655ba_o.jpg [/ img]
[img] http: // www .l4d-inside.ru / assets / drgalleries / 1 / big_thumb1280x1280_3591113112_9de41159c9_o.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.l4d-inside.ru/assets/drgalleries/1/big_thumb1280x1280_3591112628_663248f696_o.jpg [/ img]
[img ] http://www.l4d-inside.ru/assets/drgalleries/1/big_thumb1280x1280_3591112158_070e2655ba_o.jpg [/ img] [/ align]
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

I didn't like the first part at all. What pissed me off the most was that you could pick any level right from the start. There was no solid plot and motivation. If everyone fixes this, then maybe I'll buy a license for 360: D, because the trailer hooked

A
Arkon 31.10.21

[b] Qwilma 2407 [/ b], and you play a smaller single in a multiplayer game.

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] Arkon [/ b],: agree:
first part, very ok.
And the trailer, yes, is very cool.

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[b] Arkon [/ b], totally agree. For me, so let them remove the single altogether (because these woodpeckers could not bring to mind the idea of ​​simultaneous multi and single in one project in the first part), and leave only the versus. They will polish it, raise the usability of the lobby, remove the entire annoying single-oriented interface of the game. Just an attempt to find a compromise between single and multi turned out to be a complete failure. It led to a rather clumsy and dull single-oriented lobby and a disgusting repulsive interface, without any slightest customization and tweaking.
As a result, we got a multi-oriented project with a sinlplayer stone around the neck.
PS This year I played boxing in L4D Versus for over 1000 hours. But the clumsy menu + lobby remained unchanged. At the same time, a bunch of patches came out, which sometimes only worsened the balance.
To this day, there is no (on xbox360): no lobby search by region / ping, no face control by achievements / number of matches played by the user, no customizing and menu settings, no information in the lobby being created about the ping of participants (only through friends in the main -menu), no filter disable split-screen bastords, no cancellation during loading, no default profile setting, etc.
And in the last couple of weeks, in general, European servers are down most of the time (95% of the time), and you always have to play with uber-lags on American servers (!!! even when a European creates a game and only peppers from Europe are in the lobby).
In short, if all this shit from the first part migrates to the second, it will just be a mega epic file and it will fail. The first part is a fairly crude product to this day, unfortunately. Let them either mentally make a single-multi at the same time, or divide the project into two, or kill one or another component.

A
Arkon 31.10.21

At this moment I must say that we need to play less PC games on consoles.
Although on the PC all this wretched sharpening under the console has migrated, but there you can still call the native source server browser.

P
Paragraf 31.10.21

played the demo on the box ... Cool, all the same adrenaline gameplay, a bunch of random situations, every time the same place is passed in different ways, the new zombies are cool, the new fraction is burning, but from which game the number 2 was attributed to me I don't fucking understand ... ODST is played in a completely different way than Halo 3, although it seems like an "addon", here the sequel is played in exactly the same way as the first part. It's like going through a new campaign to the original. But I will definitely check out the full one, the first one is already bored, but I want new levels.

S
Shen. 31.10.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], where did you get the demo? I don’t see him live

P
Paragraf 31.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], torrents.ru and other trackers. : gigi:

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

cool demo pleases that we are not playing at night but in the morning, a card with E3, but since 1 part a couple of new chips were added with a guitar, frying pan urine as in dead rising) and a couple of new mutants: gigi:

V
VLADIMIR RUS 31.10.21

Valve Confirms Left 4 Dead 2 Avatar Awards
: razz:
[url = http: //xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1040247p1.html] http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1040247p1.html [ / url]

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] VLADIMIR RUS [/ b], oooo cool :)

sorry for Gaiden to not do this anymore :(

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 53 minutes 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

play demo in incentive

S
Shen. 31.10.21

in euro live there is no demo
here are bastards

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], in live as Alex told me demo 3.11

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

I played the demo, which is also super, the meat is the same and a lot of fun. It has become more difficult to play by the way, the graphics have been tweaked, the new infected new ones are just super. In general, you need to take.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

I played the demo, I liked the mile weapons, I'm waiting for the pc.

A
Aserp 31.10.21

Does the incentive have a demo?

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], preload. Release tomorrow.

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], already looked. :(

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], in this regard, boxing, as always, pleased. Everyone downloaded it from torrents on October 27, and recorded it on rveshki. We played on the grid, everything is OK, the servers are working and no pre-orders or preloads are needed.

P
Purple panda 31.10.21

Are both parts the same in terms of playability? And then I think I have never played the first download to play.