3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 31.10.21 11:17 am

Battlefield: Bad Company

"The latest issue of GameInformer reports that, according to an unnamed source, EA and DICE are currently working on more than just the final installment of the online shooter Battlefield 2142.

Both companies are said to be in full swing for a sequel to the tactical shooter Battlefield Modern Combat, released for this generation of consoles. At the moment, only the name of the game is known - Battlefield: Bad Company - and that it will be released on the next generation consoles PS3 and Xbox 360. In addition, the new game will focus on single player mode, but the exciting multiplayer, which has become synonymous with the series, is also not anywhere. go away. Expect new details to appear soon, perhaps something will be announced later this month at Games Convention 2006. "- via ixbit.ru
124 Comments
Sort by:
c
czpukmen 31.10.21

[b] just for fun [/ b], 2008 :(

A
ACE 31.10.21

another stupid shooter. aren't you tired?
I'm already tired of these.
And don't expect a single, DICE can't do a single. There will be "missions" with stupid bots that will steal equipment to the edges of the map.

imho-imho: roll:

c
czpukmen 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], let's give them a chance: wink:

j
just for fun 31.10.21

[quote] And don't expect a single, DICE doesn't know how to make a single. There will be "missions" with stupid bots that will steal equipment to the edges of the map. [/ quote]
You are clearly not in the subject, the game is focused on a single, just the cartoon most likely will not be :)

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] just for fun [/ b], the single will be cruel

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

I can't imagine BF without multiplayer. God only knows what will come of them. Hope for the best.

S
Sultan 31.10.21

The game is just a sweetie judging by the screenshots. I hope the singing will be normal, and not as always ...: roll: And about the cartoon, I'm not even worried, he was always at his best.

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

[quote] I hope the singing will be normal, and not as always ... [/ quote]
Where did you see the single there in the BF?

S
Sultan 31.10.21

[b] KalbasNICK [/ b], have already said that BC will be designed for a single.

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], I'm not talking about that. The phrase "I hope the singing will be normal, and not as always ..." implies a comparison with the previous parts =) But there was no single as such.

x
xaxatun 31.10.21

[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/news_4784_en.html] http://www.gamersyde.com/news_4784_en.html [/ url]
I'm wondering if there will be such a graph. or it was screenshots at the stations.

if the reality mod is transferred to this engine, I will probably even buy a computer for it.

X
Xopek 31.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Don't expect a single, DICE can't do a single. there will be "missions" with stupid bots that will hijack equipment to the edges of the map. [/ quote]
Did you play in Modern Combat?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], no, but there was a sane single player with a decent storyline at least gravitational level?

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[b] xaxatun [/ b], I hasten to disappoint you, there was no announcement on computers yet.

x
xaxatun 31.10.21

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], while I don’t care, I’ll take for boxing first, but the fact that the battle will be released on this engine or even better at 100% pc.

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

The graphics are great, yes. What is the plot? As mercenaries playing, as I understand it?

X
Xopek 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], a sane story about American special forces cannot be by definition ... and the single was sane, even more, very original and interesting, the idea was that it was necessary to quickly switch between team members (there are 20 , and each with his own whale or even on equipment) and the better you play in a team, the more points they will give ... in short, better find a video, it's so stupid to explain, but the action was furious and non-stop ... you must see it, or even better play :)

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], wow: shock:
will have to check it out later
at corn on pirate: roll:

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

I personally look forward to Battlefield: BC more than Halo 3 and CoD4: roll:

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[url] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/97844.html?playlist=featured [/ url]
Looks pretty cool, at the Crisis level