3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 31.10.21 11:17 am

Battlefield: Bad Company

"The latest issue of GameInformer reports that, according to an unnamed source, EA and DICE are currently working on more than just the final installment of the online shooter Battlefield 2142.

Both companies are said to be in full swing for a sequel to the tactical shooter Battlefield Modern Combat, released for this generation of consoles. At the moment, only the name of the game is known - Battlefield: Bad Company - and that it will be released on the next generation consoles PS3 and Xbox 360. In addition, the new game will focus on single player mode, but the exciting multiplayer, which has become synonymous with the series, is also not anywhere. go away. Expect new details to appear soon, perhaps something will be announced later this month at Games Convention 2006. "- via ixbit.ru
124 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[b] xaxatun [/ b], well, a week ago it was known that the beta was at the beginning of the 20th (distribution of codes),
so it’s not my fault that your newsletters are not so quick: roll: I didn’t have time to get the code myself, so I didn't see any point in posting something here

[off] in my blog, it was written on time [/ off]

d
detroitwut 31.10.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], An insider gave an acquaintance.

M
Mirael 31.10.21

and how much does a Betka weigh?

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[b] Mirael [/ b], 1.07 GB

H
Hero 31.10.21

Thank you all very much for the warning. Low bow to you ...

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

Hero would not only watch the hamag, he would be warned
himself to blame: lamer:

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

I downloaded.
Something can be said about weapons now.
The menu shows that 15 weapons are available immediately, the next ten can be opened for increasing the rank, five more as it says "buy this weapon on xbox live marketplace", and five more "in gold edition or available for purchase on xbox live marketplace" ... The latter suggests that there will be a collectible called a gold edition.
By the way, I really liked the selection with the barrel, they even shoved the abakan.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], is there no thunderstorm there?

M
Mushishi 31.10.21

The main question: is destructibility at the same level that we were shown in the videos?

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[b] Mushishi [/ b], don’t know, you cannot play until the 25th, since the servers are turned off, and on the 25th they will open,
yes, the destructibility is the same ... why should it not be the same as in the videos? O_O

M
Mushishi 31.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] Mushishi [/ b], don’t know, you cannot play until the 25th, since the servers are turned off, and on the 25th they will open [/ quote]
: dfsk:
thanks for the information
: klsdf:

A
Aziphov 31.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], an online server? isn't there a single?

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], the word Closed MULTIPLAYER Beta doesn't tell you anything?

d
detroitwut 31.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] you cannot play until the 25th [/ quote]

In our time, until the 26th it seems like. The servers in the pendosia will be turned on on the 25th. We will have just Wednesday.

A
Aziphov 31.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], I haven't seen the name either. and the card just won't run. ? : dn:

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], just admire the menu while you can

E
EVIL DEVIL 31.10.21

[quote name = "detroitwut"] [quote name = "gravemaker"] you can't play until the 25th [/ quote]

In our time, until the 26th it seems like. The servers in the pendosia will be turned on on the 25th. We will have just the environment. [/ Quote]
from what is it? beta international, so they will turn on the 25th in our time

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote name = "ChiefMaster"] [b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], there is no thunderstorm there? [/ quote]
Nope, but there are 74, it is taken as the basis of the Thunderstorm.
From ours there is also Vintorez (VSS in the game), a 9mm version A91, SV 98, Saiga 12, PKM, SVU, like everything.

s
saramago 31.10.21

[b] xaxatun [/ b], [quote] hurt yourself, and everyone was silent like rats that they gave the keys. I'm in *** e.
not destiny was in this thread to say? n **** c. Maina [/ quote]
We live among the wolves.

H
Hero 31.10.21

[Quote] Hero would have watched not only the hamag, he would have been warned
himself to blame [/ quote]
Well, and put the news to the bastard, right? I may not have time to look at other sites: lamer:. Okay, if you rat, then your problems. Khakhatun, Detrovitis, and the other guys also did not receive the beta. It was just that the "chief novstnyuk" wanted to show off.