3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bristolq 31.10.21 11:21 am

Warhammer: The End Times: Vermintide

14451878606870.jpg

Warhammer: The End Times: Vermintide

Genre: FPS

Developer: Fatshark

Publisher: Fatshark

Release date: October 23, 2015
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3arT8OWAY

The events take place in the End Times of the Warhammer fantasy universe in the city of Ubershreik, which the heroes of the Empire are trying to free from the skaven who have captured it. In addition to ordinary skaven, the game will have special types of enemies, to which you will need to select a different approach. Players will be able to choose between five different characters, among which there will be, in particular, a hunter armed with a pistol and a dagger, as well as a pyromaniac woman. The key to survival will be the ability to work together.

91% of the 1,984 reviews for the game on Steam are positive.

68 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freeman 31.10.21

A worthwhile igruha? It reminds me of lfd only in the Middle Ages.

d
delete 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Freeman said:

A worthwhile igruha? It reminds me of lfd only in the Middle Ages.

This is true. I have not played for a month, but I know that the developers are now working on the Free Lorebook add-on, it will be necessary to collect pages with descriptions of places / enemies / heroes by level, and there will be further optimization and balance. 

The enemy is still not crammed in any way (Rat with a shield), it has long been announced, but it will not be screwed into the game in any way.

The game is demanding on the hardware if you play at high settings, when the horde can climb and start lagging strong. How I pumped up the computer, immediately put everything on the ults, and blissed out))

You will find players, the population has now, of course, decreased, but they still play.  

DLC I have it all. They are Good, but nothing supernatural, if you like the original, then you can think about the DLC.

F
Freeman 31.10.21

delete Yes, I saw that the price for it in the incentive fell, they thought to buy it with kents, run around. 

S
Sailes 31.10.21

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

2 cards, 1 cannon and 5 achievements. Not much.

d
delete 31.10.21

You need to see what the price will be.

d
delete 31.10.21

The supplement came out and I was bribed. They made a BOSS! So the addition has fully justified itself for me. In fact, both cards are big. 1 in a rainy city I really liked, the second, well, so-so.

d
delete 31.10.21

SUDDENLY!

giphy.webp

S
Sailes 31.10.21

Eh, in the last update, we piled up purely cooperative achievements, we never got around to making them, They really need a cohesive 4k players: icon_confused:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Wow, I thought we would beat the rats again, but then CHAOSITES

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Tell me, on which engine is the game?

B
Beren 31.10.21

On October 18, 2017 at 20:21, Grantovich said:

Tell me, on which engine is the game?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitsquid

Nothing interesting

S
Sailes 31.10.21

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

If anyone buys, can you tell me if the Nubian crosshair can be turned off in the settings? and FOV to adjust?

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

Grantovich https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/921422132719777119/DB8E29C634E8800D70CC6FBC61E8AEB9C5DA1F15/

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

An awesome sequel came out, pumping and variations of the Persians, a bunch of new mobs and bosses, 13 levels and the motivation to replay them, unlocking new levels of difficulty .... although, like the first part of some wow, it does not cause emotions, the l4d level has not been reached. But to whom the first one came, of course a mastby.

S
Sailes 31.10.21

Grantovich fov is also regulated.

Igruha fire. Online 65k: troll_face_14:

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Is it playable in one face, or just a coop?

N
Nikita K 31.10.21

Grantovich I'm running at a low level so far, quite easy .. do not get through, you have to try! Another thing is that I don’t even get a fan ... I chopped up the monsters, opened the chests and somehow xs)

Sailes Already under 70k online but the lobby is not very accessible .. 

If someone plays, write Steam, maybe we'll run together) 

Modified on March 11, 2018 by Nikita K

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

53 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Is it playable in one face, or just a coop?

There bots in the walls get stuck and blunt fiercely, do not even think. Well, at least they know how to carry books ...

S
Sailes 31.10.21

Grantovich 

The game has a lot of open lobbies, there will be no problems with the party. I'm on a warrior (3rd difficulty out of 4), I run with randomly without any problems. On the legend I will already collect friends for the first part.