3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bristolq 31.10.21 11:21 am

Warhammer: The End Times: Vermintide

14451878606870.jpg

Warhammer: The End Times: Vermintide

Genre: FPS

Developer: Fatshark

Publisher: Fatshark

Release date: October 23, 2015
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3arT8OWAY

The events take place in the End Times of the Warhammer fantasy universe in the city of Ubershreik, which the heroes of the Empire are trying to free from the skaven who have captured it. In addition to ordinary skaven, the game will have special types of enemies, to which you will need to select a different approach. Players will be able to choose between five different characters, among which there will be, in particular, a hunter armed with a pistol and a dagger, as well as a pyromaniac woman. The key to survival will be the ability to work together.

91% of the 1,984 reviews for the game on Steam are positive.

68 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 31.10.21

It's just that I liked to run in l4d myself, and there were quite sensible partner bots, I thought maybe it was the same here.

Here the setting is painfully special, none of the friends you know will buy the game, and you don't want to hang out with the lads of the left.

S
Sailes 31.10.21

Grantovich 

on the 1-2nd difficulty really with bots. In general, play for 2 hours, if you return anything.

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

47 minutes ago, Sailes said:

on the 1st-2nd difficulty really with bots.

Before the first troll  : 57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17: But yes, no one bothers to refund the game. Actually, I like how they diversified the sequel. There are more bosses and mini-bosses, pumping and gear are much wider, tasks on the maps are more diverse, bosses have finally appeared. For those who are already tired of playing l4d in anticipation of the triquel, both parts of the Vermintide are a direct outlet.

P
Pony slaystation 31.10.21

Monotonously : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

By the way, the game is still the best bearded stool simulator in history. 

4ysMhYH.jpg

Modified March 12, 2018 by GrayHarvey

R
RoadHog 31.10.21

can you run it in solo? Is there a plot? They praise the game too much, I don’t know whether to take it or not

S
Sailes 31.10.21

RoadHog 

There is no special plot. Solos are of little interest, there are enough people to play.

S
Sailes 31.10.21

The patch is out

http://steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656634771905452289

Gear from cool chests (apparently given in the legend)

image.png

image.jpg