3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:29 am

Mirror's Edge

Genre - action, platformer, shooter, parkour
Developer - DICE
Publisher - EA

supir girl: love:: emolove:
mirror3.gif

amazing design, supir music, super graphics. see all the first video who has not seen.
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/25567/

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 31.10.21

dema in live, 1006 meters

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[Quote] later, when the parkour people start to rush after you, the police get a kick out of jumping and jumping, since it's far from so much fun when they kill you 20 times

[quote] In general, you can strain your brain instead of blind faith in the game. [/ quote]
I just understood what I mean, but I don't see a minus in this, and I'll ask you to follow the words;)

K
KrissDi 31.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], it all depends on the game, in some games the difficulty is evil, and in some it is just.

Well, just do it, of course, you need to play the full version.

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

played
fresh :) but maybe all this will get bored in a couple of hours

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[b] KrissDi [/ b], I would say it also depends on the person,
someone did not master Ninja Gaiden because of the difficulty, and someone says that the game is easy.
ps I do not equate the complexity of NG and MR

B
Big boss 31.10.21

played the demo. I liked the game very much. I thought the mechanic would not work well in the first person .. but in fact it turned out to be cool. and style: love: I love the game for this. I will definitely take faces

M
Momentum 31.10.21

mmm, tell me pliz, does it look like Assassin Creed from the 1st person? I mean, press one button and jump wherever you want ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], not really

M
Momentum 31.10.21

[b] ultimate5555 [/ b], this is encouraging ... I can't understand what the catch is for such simplifications ... I hope there will be at least some element of the challenge

G
Guest 31.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], there is a challenge at least eat a booty ... not an easy toy ... but very drive and stylish

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

passed the demo 10 times, the game will be 100%
waiting for full, moreover, they say in the shops already the seller: D

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

forgiven a couple of times, adrenaline is rushing, it seems that you are chasing over the rooftops, maybe the game will have a strong monotony, but I will take it anyway, I shouldn’t think that DICE would be lodged

k
k! rj @ 31.10.21

I played the demo. Well, graphics, if you honestly thought it would be stronger. But the game is just super!

One question for those who played the 360 ​​demo. How is A.A. doing? Because on PS3 - it's just horror! : shock: I haven't seen such ladders for a long time.

S
Shen. 31.10.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], O. did not notice any ladders
about x360)

k
k! rj @ 31.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], you will need to download. Because on PS3 Achtung. There, when you run, everything runs with you)))

F
FaN 31.10.21

In both versions, AA is missing, you have to wait for the PC version.

k
k! rj @ 31.10.21

[b] FaN [/ b], well, mine. I like everything, but these ladders ...

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], on the box with aa a little better. visible ladders only on small objects.

the game is cool and driving. from the video it was not very clear what the fan was, but after playing I understood)) it turns out that it accelerates when it runs and it feels good. it’s difficult just to jump off the walls in the other direction, but it’s more a matter of habit.

I'll play on the pack :)

s
skaid 31.10.21

The game is just SOMETHING! When will she appear there, no one knows?

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] ICE_KUB [/ b], EA publishes it. So most likely right on the first day of sales in Europe.