3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:29 am

Mirror's Edge

Genre - action, platformer, shooter, parkour
Developer - DICE
Publisher - EA

supir girl: love:: emolove:
mirror3.gif

amazing design, supir music, super graphics. see all the first video who has not seen.
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/25567/

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
s
skaid 31.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo !!! then finally can be gorgeous: D

I
Igor @ K 31.10.21

And what on PS3 "ladders" hurt the eye?

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] Igor @ K [/ b], not much.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I generally don't pay attention to ladders for a long time;)

games in 1080p with AA are waiting for us only in the next generation, Why not play a lot of good games now? :)

k
k! rj @ 31.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], of course, due to the lack of AA, you shouldn't quit the game. But nevertheless, it seemed to me that there were huge ladders on PS3! Not, of course, I heard that she was alayzit, but I did not expect that it would be so noticeable. Before that, not a single game was so conspicuous. The only thing, when you run, because of the blur, these ladders become invisible. And it's good.

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], forget it :)

Z
Zend 31.10.21

Fine!

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

I didn’t miss it, in general .. I
didn’t get any enthusiasm or admiration for any parameters .. the
graphics are ordinary, the sounds and music must be watched in the full version ..
in general, even in the demo, this ultra-sterile style was very tired, the idea of ​​inter-sky-scrambling first-person parkour is very cool, but I would still prefer a more realistic display of what is happening .. [img] http://s.rimg.info/7a9c449a83a509d9b599d2f2170a0237.gif [/ img]

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote name = "Igor @ K"] And what about the "ladders" on PS3 do they hurt the eye? [/ quote]
Not much =))

S
ShadeX 31.10.21

And I talked about this (the absence of AA in the curling version) even before the release of the demo: gigi:

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] games in 1080p with AA are waiting for us only in the next generation, why not play a lot of good games now
?

B
Big boss 31.10.21

I hope the softclub is not going to translate?
I would only like subtitles. no Russian voices

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], it seems like there is no current, Russian documentation, as it is written on the softclab website

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

[quote] And I talked about this (the absence of AA in the curling version) even before the release of the demo [/ quote] but on ps3 there will be exclusive DLCs: razz:

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

The ps3 version uses gyroscopes and it's cool.

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], hahah

Cooper didn't pass the demo because of them))

[b] FreeFCA [/ b], I'm kagbe in the know. I talked about the console.

D
Digital noise 31.10.21

[quote name = "k! rj @"] Played the demo. Well, graphics, if you honestly thought it would be stronger. But the game is just super!

One question for those who played the 360 ​​demo. How is A.A. doing? Because on PS3 - it's just horror! : shock: I haven't seen such ladders for a long time. [/ quote]

hahaha) another lolik))): lamer:

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] Digital Noise [/ b], and you like you always see them and is nothing surprising in Mirros Edge?))))

d
dmishe 31.10.21

It seems to me there will be a second assassin - cool at first, then get bored.

I didn't notice 360 ​​ladders, although I'm not one of those who are looking for them :)

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] dmishe [/ b], phyx about the same gril ...

H
HAPPYNAikon 31.10.21

the game is cool, very, it's a pity in the deme there are very few chase scenes, there are cool chases, and the parkour is better done than in the AK where it's just stupid like a tank you run and the altair will do everything himself better
game must have