3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 11:30 am

Dead island

[img] http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Dead-Island.png [/ img]

[b] Developer: [/ b] Techland
[b] Publisher: [/ b ] Deep Silver
[b] Genre: [/ b] Action / Horror
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PS3, X360, PC
[b] Release date: [/ b] 2011

Screenshots - [url = http: // media .xbox360.ign.com / media / 955/955540 / imgs_1.html] http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/955/ ... mgs_1.html [/ url]

[youtube] http: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Old41bsSXU

[/ youtube] [b] Description: [/ b]
Dead Island heroes are tourists who were caught by the attack of the living dead at the tropical resort The Royal Palms Resort in Papua New Guinea. The game will offer a choice of several characters, but so far only one of them is known - the former rapper Sam B. You can escape from a dangerous island and find out the cause of the infection either alone or in a company (maximum of four people). It is allowed to join the party at any time.

Unlike the heroes of Left 4 Dead 2 who found themselves in a similar situation, in Dead Island, survivors will not find submachine guns and shotguns five minutes after the start. To fight zombies, they use improvised means: pipes, brooms, baseball bats, machetes. It won't be easy to get hold of a firearm and ammunition. In addition, over time, the weapon will deteriorate and will have to be repaired or replaced.

The creators of Dead Island are not shy about blood and dismemberment. True, in order to smash enemies with powerful blows, players will have to develop their characters. By studying the skill tree, they will open access to new abilities.
109 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brontozyvr 31.10.21

Anyone playing it on PS3 now?

W
Wario 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Brontozyvr' timestamp = '1323274842' post = '2415860']
Is anyone currently playing it on PS3?
[/ quote]
Yes, I play.

B
Brontozyvr 31.10.21

can we play together?
I have an arena

W
Wario 31.10.21

Yes, you can play together, I don't have an arena.

B
Brontozyvr 31.10.21

[b] [member = Killersama] [/ b], add me, or give me your nickname : agree:

W
Wario 31.10.21

I'll add you in the evening. : agree: : up:

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

For me, this is exactly what the Stalker should have looked like

M
MRDrama 31.10.21

that I did not find a topic on Reptaid so I will write here.

Played for an hour today ... nice tai Deep Silver, but you can play this shit yourself a second time.

Modified on April 23rd, 2013 by MRDrama

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

Shit fierce, I totally agree. Maybe in the cooperative it will be more cheerful, I do not know, although it is unlikely.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

much worse than the first?

M
MRDrama 31.10.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], the same location is different.

From the middle of the first one, I already wanted to puke, and then suddenly they brought in the same nonsense for over 20 hours and called it a sequel.

Nafig such happiness

Modified on April 23rd, 2013 by MRDrama

C
Charmander 31.10.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], the same location is different.

From the middle of the first one, I already wanted to puke, and then suddenly they brought in the same nonsense for over 20 hours and called it a sequel.

Nafig such happiness

Perhaps I agree, the same thing and even for the money, no thanks.

O
Oops 31.10.21

on ps3 2.7gb weighs: /

also bonuses separately

Characters from the original can be transferred? or amnesia and all that?

W
W1SH3R 31.10.21

Is there a way to disable enemy respawn?

O
Oops 31.10.21

Norm is a game for a solid 7, more cheerful than the first part and certainly not shit.

Q
Qutoku 31.10.21

I ran for a couple of hours and I like the game very much, there are a lot of nice new features and changes. the graph, by the way, pulled up, only the FPS sometimes sags. : /

Q
Qutoku 31.10.21

passed with friends somewhere 2/3. gameplay is still on top, lots of fun. Of the rest, the locations are the most pleasing (a lot of details, and the design itself has become clearer, sometimes quite beautiful landscapes are found) and new animation / effects / gameplay features - for example, when a screamer attacks, the character covers his ears with both hands and temporarily cannot attack. : up:

F
Freeman 31.10.21

And then they will say ala valve about l4d2 - "this is how the first part should have looked."

Q
Qutoku 31.10.21

[member = 'ff8frm'], delivered the first part to me personally. <_ <

F
Freeman 31.10.21

[member = 'ff8frm'], delivered the first part to me personally. <_ <

I mean that a lot of things could have been done in the first part, but apparently the publisher was lazy or hurrying.