3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 11:42 am

FEAR 3

[img] http://cdn0.spong.com/pack/f/e/fear3336575l/_-F-3-AR-PS3-_.jpg [/ img]

[b] Genre: [/ b] FPS
[b ] Publisher: [/ b] Warner Bros
[b] Developer: [/ b] Day 1 studio
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PS3, Xbox 360, PC

Who's already playing like it? Fierce trash or tolerant? I think to go through only for the sake of the plot.
111 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

By the way, how is the game who is already playing ??

D
DrWTF 31.10.21

Surprisingly better than it seemed. On pc, the optimization is excellent, I will definitely buy

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

And in detail if possible about the game ?? is she like the first part ?? if yes then download to PC

K
Kongret 31.10.21

I hope it's not shit: cry: All hope for ai and interesting firefights.

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

Much better than it seemed.
The game has lost the lion's share of what I saw in the first and second parts. In general, the most important thing that has become much less, ballistics. There is no longer such happiness from her, although in general the gameplay has not changed much. Lazha with permission from the game. And as before, good old [b] Fiar [/ b]. By the way, the new fear system is very cool. I give [b] Day 1 S. [/ b] a huge plus in this. : agree:
Waiting for release 8)

47D 31.10.21

I love this episode. Especially the first part + additions to it.
I will take it on PS3, tk. the computer will not pull the game. Thanks to SoftKlab for the translation.

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] 47D [/ b], I agree. In general, I love the whole series, not every shooter was so inserted. Many do not like add-ons for the first part, I don't know. So chic for me. Even in the plot, although the persend was rather stupidly post-mellow.

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], I don't believe myself. Until recently, I expected that there would be a dull shit. I played beta, I was delighted 8)
PS: Alma is cool, again. Not the drain that was in the original company Fir2. : dn:

47D 31.10.21

[quote name = "Miles-Tails"] No, are you kidding? Isn't it shit? All the trailers diligently convinced the opposite. [/ Quote]
They were good.
But I agree on something. The first trailers that were filmed with a real camera were simple: brash:

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] 47D [/ b], all the trailers were scary, especially the ones showing the levels on the freeway. Then I thought the show was killed. And only the launch trailer recently convinced me, but the game itself finally convinced me. eight)

47D 31.10.21

[b] MWorld II [/ b] Of the trailers, I liked the moment where the multiplayer was shown. Namely, where the mode was demonstrated, when the players had to run away from the fog, simultaneously shooting enemies.
The only thing that confused was a very strong similarity with part 2. But it doesn't matter.
I will add that on the Internet, reviews about the game are mostly positive, so this only fuels interest in the game.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

Listen, with which Fatella is back on his feet? And what about the Point Man, are we playing for him again?
Uh, and the supposedly revived bad guy Fattel teamed up with the good point man and goes to kill his mom?

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[quote name = "MWorld II"] [b] 47D [/ b], I agree. In general, I love the whole series, not every shooter was so inserted. Many do not like add-ons for the first part, I don't know. So chic for me. Even in the plot, although the persend was rather stupidly post-mellow. [/ Quote]

Addons to the first part are not recognized as canonical by the Monolith themselves. True, I did go through the first addon and delivered it, like the first part as a whole. I also like the series thanks to Alma, and in the first part, the AI ​​was also the smartest at that time, but the second part lost it all.

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], go to Fear2: Reborn 8)
[b] Darkiti [/ b], critics weren't particularly happy either.
Here Point Man died in extreme point, and the monolith is misleading everyone: dn:

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] Listen, where's Fatella back on his feet? And what about the Point Man, are we playing for him again?
Uh, and the supposedly revived bad guy Fattel has teamed up with a good point man and is going to kill his mom? [/ Quote]

His pregnant mom, lol. The plot is cool 8)
I am more interested in how it is there, can you choose who to go for in the single or for Fettel only in the cooperative?

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote name = "MWorld II"] [b] Elzerd [/ b], go through Fear2: Reborn 8) [/ quote ]

I didn’t go to the second Fira, does it explain why Fettle came to life? Didn't his mother resurrect him by chance?

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], I have already distributed everything with a friend, I am for Point Man, a friend for Vettel: agree:

[quote] I did not go to the second Fira, does it explain why Fettle came to life? His mother is not the case resurrected [/ quote]?
And it is better to go alone and do not read the spoiler, the DLC Pts cool, and the level of complexity of mega epic 8)
the DLC all devoted Vettel and his Reborn'u: wink:
[spoil] he was raised with the help of her psi abilities, and Alma interfered with this. In the end, a huge mahach was with her (she prevented Vettel from being reborn). [/ Spoil]

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[quote name = "MWorld II"] Here Point Man died in extreme point, and the monolith is misleading everyone: dn: [/ quote]

What ?? He did not die there, and the word of the founders of the series is more significant.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 27 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[b] MWorld II [/ b], no, I will not go through dlts, and so many games have not been completed. Better under the spoiler, write why you interfered, if you know.

47D 31.10.21

[b] MWorld II [/ b]
[spoil] Darkiti is right. At the end of Extraction Point, the main character is crawling in a pool of blood, and quite healthy Fattel is standing nearby. He says something, then the camera shows the city. [/ Spoil]

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] 47D [/ b], [spoil] Fettel died at the end of the first fier. The point flew off when the helicopter exploded at the end of the extreme point [/ spoil]
[b] Darkiti: [/ b] [spoil] I don’t know: trollface:. I just didn't want him to come back. It seems he wanted to get back at her [/ spoil]
For more information on DLS (just one man urged me, and began to race 68 laps in GT5 8))
[spoil] we start playing as one of the clones. Fettel comes to Him in glitches, says you have to help me, and so on, after a long couple of runs (including killing ill-wishers), we run into the room and kill opponents, but it turns out that all of these were glitches (whom we were killing all this time), and we outside the law, all clones hunt us. Fettel says to go there and we get slow-mo. After 30 minutes of running, we find ourselves in some kind of hell (or similar), where Alma tries to leave us, blocks the passages, respawns enemies, etc. When we reach the room, Clone takes off his helmet, and there is Vettel's face. This is where DLS ends. [/ Spoil]

[quote] is it like the first part? [/ Quote]
cannot be compared, if you are looking for an ideological continuation of the firm1, play addons. The third part, like the second in its time, is very different from the last game in the series.

47D 31.10.21

[b] MWorld II [/ b]
[spoil] [quote name = "MWorld II"] Here Point Man died in extreme point, and the monolith misleads everyone: dn: [/ quote] That's why I wrote the ending ex. point. And so yes, Mr. killed him in the first part.
But Fattel doesn't give up so easily: trollface:
Alma resurrected him. It's just not entirely clear: why did she do it, if he wants to kill her. [/ Spoil]

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] 47D [/ b], [spoil] fiar strikes with consistency. Why then in the second part of Fettel is already dead? : facepalm: [/ spoil]

Who remembers from the first firm:
[spoil] Alma remained in a coma, or did she "wake up"? [/ spoil]