3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 11:42 am

FEAR 3

[img] http://cdn0.spong.com/pack/f/e/fear3336575l/_-F-3-AR-PS3-_.jpg [/ img]

[b] Genre: [/ b] FPS
[b ] Publisher: [/ b] Warner Bros
[b] Developer: [/ b] Day 1 studio
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PS3, Xbox 360, PC

Who's already playing like it? Fierce trash or tolerant? I think to go through only for the sake of the plot.
111 Comments
Sort by:
M
MWorld II 31.10.21

There is something to get out of. Three of us lasted 20 waves
[img] http://cs10537.vkontakte.ru/u122809675/130510491/z_6a26355d.jpg [/ img]

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

Passed with a friend. Coop drags: 3
In the end, who was cooler, this ending will be) I was cooler, and my ending dragged: 3

K
KILLER 90 DM 31.10.21

I played FEAR 3 multiplayer now and I can say it stunningly. I honestly did not expect it to be so fun. Maybe I say it on emotions, but I think it is even more interesting than the UNCHARTED cartoon. I was especially pleased with the King of Souls mode. The point is that everyone starts to play as ghosts, but everyone has the opportunity to move into zombies or special forces. Then some other huge bully with a cool cannon appears. Alma also walks at the level (she can hurt badly in Skirmish mode, but usually I run from her headlong One from the very beginning, as I understood it by chance (since I haven't played enough yet), to become the King of Souls, but not for long if someone has already managed to collect these same souls more. Ghosts cannot kill each other, but a person can kill him and komunizdit literally free of charge all his souls.
I like the fact that camping will not work here, since you cannot be in a person or a zombie for a long time and you need to look for another victim. Plus the King of Souls is seen by other players and he has to move, and ordinary special forces with zombies are also trying to kill him, and us too. It turns out a very interesting mode in which only at first everything is not clear. The multiplayer itself reminds me more at the same time of UNCHARTED, BLACK OPS, LEFT 4 DEAD and even a little RESIDENT EVIL 5 MERCENARIES mode than that. I think I went into this game for a long time, although at first I just borrowed this play the game with a friend for the sake of the story mode. Now I will definitely buy.
Speaking of it, I went through 4 chapters and I will say I really liked it. Starting from chapter 3 I became really scared to play. The atmosphere in this shopping center reminded me a little of my beloved Silent Hill, and the music is very similar to the music from a certain moment in THE SUFFERING game (during the time of the battle with the monsters from which the syringes stick out).
In general, I liked the game, if anyone plays it, add it.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 8 minutes 33 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote name = "Baguslav"] hmm, looks surprisingly better than in the videos + the best cover system in jokes on today, why is she a fira today? [/ quote]
I agree with you one hundred percent better than in KILLZONE 2.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 4 minutes 54 seconds: [/ color] [/ size ]

[quote name = "DenSuperMan"] I'll play
further, but so far the disappointment of the year: sad: [/ quote]
This game surprised me, so far it's the shooter of the year. Most likely it will remain with it. Well, not MODERN WARFARE 3.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 7 minutes 16 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote name = "Nec"] There are shadows on the box that are not on ps3 [/ quote]
Yes, I still think I saw that on PS3 in Chapter 3 there are 67 fewer triangles in shopping carts.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 4 minutes: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote name = "MWorld II"] I'm playing with a friend. The moment with TVs mega ok: agree: [/ quote]
These are the ones in the third chapter, aha cool. In general, when I walked through this room and waited for something. I thought now pathetic someone's face will appear in the TV sets.

K
KILLER 90 DM 31.10.21

[quote name = "Miles-Tails"] Yesterday I took the game, today it passed, the game is just a masterpiece: love: [/ quote]
This is not sarcasm, did you really like the game? Then congratulations. This is my favorite shooter this year-BATTLEFIELD 3 so far only disappointing. in versions for consoles.

C
Catstet 31.10.21

I also liked the game! Even, in my opinion, better than the previous parts!
But I liked playing on PC! Such a drive at once: fight: you use everything to the maximum: bullet and cover and run, very cool, very! Count, of course not 2012, but I play on the laptop! On a normal computer with a good monik - probably a beauty !?
And most importantly - it's scary at times !!! but ears are needed or good 5.1!

[offtopic] And yes, the person from the rutracker made a cool program, to change the resolution in the game to any one! Now, if anyone else needs :)
[spoil] http://rghost.ru/13307931 [/ spoil] [/ offtopic]

K
KILLER 90 DM 31.10.21

[b] Catstet [/ b], on PS3 it is also great to play. And the cartoon is interesting. And the game is frightening in moments like chapters 3 and 4.

R
Roman 31.10.21

passed away from doing nothing, wretched piss

w
walkmann 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], ++++++++++++

V
Valtron 31.10.21

turned it on and turned it off after 20 minutes. Fear is a game that has nothing to do with the name !!!

L
Lite 31.10.21

I wanted to take on ps3, if those wishing to go to the cooperative would be

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

Strong middle peasant. I liked the plot, because I love Fir, good action - dynamic and hardcore sometimes. Mega miserable count, miserable presentation, miserable rooms where we are locked and, most importantly, this is NOT Fir. Generally. What Fir - Firom did is not here.

S
ShadowX1989 31.10.21

[b] Valtron [/ b],
By the way, the game on the main Steam page has the following slogan:
Are you ready to feel the HORROR !?
It sounds somewhat ambiguous, even on Steam they know that the game is shit: trollface:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[quote name = "Miles-Tails"] The main thing here is the shooting is very fun [/ quote]
no

L
Lite 31.10.21

traded for ps3
in coop no one wants to go through?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], I also played.

L
Lite 31.10.21

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], do you want to join? : 3

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], ballistics shit, no recoil, three headshots to kill (even to the TV), enemies running in circles, sounds like rattling.
I played on hard.

L
Lite 31.10.21

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], let's try

L
Lite 31.10.21

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], I haven't even played yet!
added: 3

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], no, I played FEAR 3 on pc and walked up point blank and put 3 bullets in the head to kill.
[quote name = "Miles-Tails"] There is a recoil, the same smg noticeably leads upward. [/ quote]
There is a fire like mad.