3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21 11:56 am

Far cry 2

The sequel to the great Far Cry. I think comments are superfluous.

Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Genre: First-Person shooter
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release: Q2 2008

The action, as you can see in the screenshots, will take place somewhere in Africa. Looks great.

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48/7/9/1/9/5/79195.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48 /7/9/1/9/6/79196.jpg

[/img ] [img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48/7/9/2/0/0/79200.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48/7/9/1/9/7/79197.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image /48/7/9/1/9/8/79198.jpg [/img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Remi Etien Le Boa 31.10.21

[quote name = "DARK_TEMPLAR"] So, who has played already? [/ quote]

Grave- "never saw sunlight" -maker: kdsaf:

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[b] Remi Etien Le Boa [/ b], I'm a vampire, melting from the light of the sun: razz:

fire by the way SUPER, as promised: encore:: encore:

G
Garru 31.10.21

gravemaker - what are you? Already playing Faro 2? : shock:

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[b] Garry [/ b], I play, and in the evening I will gamble in the fable: wink: the

shadows are unrealistically cool, I have not seen such in games for a long time

S
StopCloud 31.10.21

Immediately I warn against comparisons so that there is no such thing as Crysis and other games. Impression and questions about the game.

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

All the same, I try to play with a normal sound, not through headphones ... like a bag was put on my head ... half of the sounds are absent or not audible, the effect of presence is zero

echo, holophone drives, I want everywhere: gigi:

Y
Yurez 31.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], do you play on your computer or 360?

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

[b] Yurez [/ b], 360th!
[b] gravemaker [/ b], nicho, since 5.1 is also super;)

A
Aziphov 31.10.21

I play monica. graphics are shit, there is no physics at all (it has not reached the fire yet). arcade some kind of pancake.

T
TomWert 31.10.21

Dauzhzhzh, as usual the gravemaker is all in ecstasy: gigi:

x
xbuhby 31.10.21

[quote name = "Aziphov"] I play Monica. graphics are shit, there is no physics at all (it has not reached the fire yet). arcade some kind of pancake. [/ quote]
Cho is everything so sad?
who plays, write in detail about the game.

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

gentlemen [s] pirates [/ s] lucky ones! please unsubscribe urgently as so what! because the game in my shopping list is on the verge of taking or not taking!
ps the first part is complete crap! [img] http://s4.rimg.info/b248cc76013e008a3955f095d695b98a.gif [/ img]

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

When all the versions are released, then we will estimate, another 5 days to wait until the official release, I hope which thread the site will make a comparison of all three versions as it was with HL2 that year

A
Aziphov 31.10.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], the multi code5 beta seems to look better.

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

[b] Yurez [/ b], oral before, although it should be written ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 40 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Aziphov [/ b], when it seems - you need to be baptized, and go to the versus topic!

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

I started playing - just something. The atmosphere is super, mega cool. You directly feel the heat and heat - how the hot air and grass crunch.
Mega graphics. Yes, textures in some places (especially on buildings and small objects) are not so hot. But Afrikaaaaaaaa. In truth, this was not the case. When you first leave the house, your jaw is somewhere downstairs. For there is a real jungle in front of you. Grass, birds, leaves, trees - everything lives its own life. And the light-shadow in the game is mind-blowing, one of the best I've seen (both in buildings and in the jungle). The sun is the sun, incredibly bright, African. The interface adds atmosphere to everything (treatment - taking out bullets, a map in your hands, and not as a menu, how the character behaves is very lively and realistic (the action of hands and feet)). In a word, at first I just wanted to walk, and not shoot at anyone.
And of course - FREEDOM.
The stalker is beaten unconditionally.

S
Serene 31.10.21

menu, new game, the choice of the main character (I do not know how they differ from each other), loading (during which the purpose of the mission is explained in text)
after a long taxi ride somewhere in the African expanses
after the GG he picks up malaria
after it (all in delirium) spares the main villain (all this is a plot on the engine)
after a small uprising follows and GG shoot
him, the rebels take him under their command, equip and give tasks,
then a little training follows and into battle ...

graphics ... well, for me it's so far not a fountain
, at least far from the delight that I experienced the first time I saw the original Far Cry on PC
a lot of shadows (both successful and not very good), not the best anti-aliasing, the Persian models are so-so, the textures are so-so
special effects (the result of a bazooka shot on the foliage) and the lighting is pretty, this
and the atmosphere, as it was already said
honestly , I'm not a fan of PC games, but this time I'm sure that the 360 ​​version will do a lot in terms of graphics

Y
Yurez 31.10.21

In general, nifiga is not clear. Either the graphics are mega-cool, they have not seen this yet, then they are far from a fountain, it sucks and shit :-D

S
Serene 31.10.21

[quote name = "Yurez"] In general, it's not clear nifiga. Either the graphics are mega-cool, they haven’t seen this yet, then it’s far from a fountain, it sucks and shit :-D [/ quote]
I didn’t talk about sucks and shit
I mean that I was not amazed,
although it’s not surprising ... there’s an open world ... and the power of consoles is limited ... well, they can't cope
with Gears of War or Uncharted - there are really beauties

M
Mirael 31.10.21

[b] Yurez [/ b], take the average. The graphics are mega-cool gushing shit, and you've never seen such a fountain: gigi: