3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21 11:56 am

Far cry 2

The sequel to the great Far Cry. I think comments are superfluous.

Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Genre: First-Person shooter
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release: Q2 2008

The action, as you can see in the screenshots, will take place somewhere in Africa. Looks great.

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48/7/9/1/9/5/79195.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48 /7/9/1/9/6/79196.jpg

[/img ] [img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48/7/9/2/0/0/79200.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image/48/7/9/1/9/7/79197.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://reborn.ru/media/image /48/7/9/1/9/8/79198.jpg [/img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aziphov 31.10.21

[b] Cart_Man [/ b], what? everything is relative.

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

there fable2, and you fk2 are discussing: crazy:

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], Everyone is waiting for the fabl Russian version, but for now we will play Far Krai: gigi:

Y
Yurez 31.10.21

[quote name = "Hedgehogs"] [quote name = "Yurez"] In general, it's not clear nifiga. Either the graphics are mega-cool, they haven’t seen this yet, then it’s far from a fountain, it sucks and shit :-D [/ quote]
I didn’t talk about sucks and shit
I mean that I was not amazed,
although it’s not surprising ... there’s an open world ... and the power of the consoles is limited ... well, they can't cope
here in Gears of War or Uncharted - there are really beautiful things [/ quote]

I didn't say what you said about shit. It was Azipov who said that the graphics are shit, look above

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

The jungle here is no worse, if not better, than in Ancharted for sure. But the difference between the games is 2 years.

S
Slifer 31.10.21

I don’t want to go to the office. release to play (box sewn), and I want to on a PC, but from the last. HD-clips from GT (I hope they had a console version: D), the graphics are purely in terms of technology, they are not very good .. worse than my Code4 on PC @ 1280x1024 (and worse than BF BC, probably), I never smoked there with any Crisis .. but this is purely technological, I quite believe that in movement and the general impression of Africa is cool .. gentlemen pirates:
1) FULL freedom? :) .. i.e. at all ?
2) how are the AI ​​enemies? is not stupid?
3) what is the duration by eye? or xs?
4) would you give it? estimate ..

K
Kotomoto 31.10.21

The game is beautiful, very even, when I was driving along the river in a boat, the graphics and the general visual part are much more beautiful and inserts more than in krayzis by an order of magnitude.

About cons. Drive around the huge world in a damn car, with an uncomfortable look, ALL the time look at the FUCKING map, because without it figs you will find the place where you need it. You go one way, listen to a lot of text about your task, go, do it, then again a cloud of text and so on .. It feels like playing oblivion. The world is too big and all the time you have to go here and there, look for tasks, this nonlinearity is a little enraging. BUT, as soon as it begins to mochilovo, it is very cool, everything is beautiful, realistic, atmospheric. Change of day and night, shadows, highlights, textures are very good.

I WILL REPEAT. When you go to one place, having barely reached it, you talk to your brow and he says that you have to go kill someone again, you look at the map, you see that the goal is at the other end of the world and the desire to play disappears, honestly.

My rating is 8/10.

d
dmishe 31.10.21

I agree with [b] Kotomoto [/ b], a dull monotony is present here, like there are a lot of things in the game, and the map is huge, but the wheel is constantly daunting.

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] The jungle here is no worse, if not better, than in Ancharted for sure. But the difference between the games is 2 years. [/ Quote] Uncharted was released on December 7, 2007.

K
KrissDi 31.10.21

I started to play.
Several things are clear so far.

1 The name Far Cry is used here only to sell a couple of extra hundreds of thousands of boxes, this is a completely different game, completely different from the first part, it's like The Chronicles of Riddick and HL2. So this is not a second part, this is a completely new, independent game.

2 This is a very rare case for large companies as an author's game.
very clearly in lieu of the fact that the developers were given a lot of room to maneuver. as well as a lot of time for development, as a result, a kind of AC from the world of shooters did not come out of this, the game is really thought out and completed.

3 It's very difficult to find fault with the picture, everything is at a very high level, shadows, lighting, textures, this is a vivid example of games of the third wave, there was little sacrifice and everything works without a single brake, despite the huge world, the change of day and night, and a lot, much more.

4 This is the first truly successful implementation of a new generation shooter. A shooter in your own, living, functioning world. The game is devoid of crookedness and shortcomings of previous attempts to do something similar (Stalker, Xenus (by the way, note, they came up with such a concept of the current in the CIS)). Plus, the gameplay was not loaded with unnecessary RPG elements, leaving the current side quests and supplies.

5 Sound is extravaganza, it creates a unique atmosphere of presence, you hear, you feel Africa, play strictly on good acoustics or in normal headphones.

We got the best Ubi game in the last few years. She is not killed by the framework of the commercial system as happened with the aforementioned AC. It is a rare case when an ambitious and complex concept gets a great implementation.

Of the minuses, I saw only one current, AUTO, only one view from behind the wheel, not the most conveniently implemented, which makes it difficult to admire the local spaces during long trips, and you can get bored, given that the physics of transport here shakes hands with the crooked and, again, the already mentioned Xenus.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

The gameplay is dull to the gnashing of teeth. Missions of the same type, reach, run, swim from one point of the map to another and burn everything there, get something. In general, monotony and quickly becomes boring. I remember Otsosin Creed. The graphics are not bad in places, and in places terrible, the jungle is not bad, but Ancharted is far away. Not realistic gg constantly pulls out bullets + AI enemies leaves much to be desired. The partners were also disappointing. The only thing I really liked was to set fire to the grass and watch how everything burned down.

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

yes yes ... this is not Far Cry with an interesting plot, these are some kind of mercenaries mixed with Bowling Point (or whatever our glitch was called)!
tediousness is simple! even setting fire to grass does not save the game from tediousness ... :(

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

I don't know what kind of tediousness there is. Ride, go, play. Huge map, loads of weapons and quests. Awesome atmosphere. And this is a fucking SHOOTER. What do you want from a shooter? RPG elements? Missions can be completed as you want. If you want to wait for the night, cut / shoot with a glushak, you want a camper, you want to set fire to the grass around the camp, you want to go to the break, you want to call your friends and change the conditions of the mission. Sea options.

K
KrissDi 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], yes yes, such things are smartly worked out there.

S
Serene 31.10.21

who went further ...
there is at least a fantasy ??? Well, there, genetic experiments, all sorts of monsters (as in the first Territory) or aliens (as in the Crisis) ???

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[b] Hedgehogs [/ b], the developers also said that there was no fantasy, no mutants, no wild animals.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

They replaced the virus from the first part with malaria: gigi:

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], wild animals will be in DLC 8)

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I know, I read it. But now we are talking about the current version, about the leaked pirate.
PS In the meantime, the game is a kostrat, tk. even what was in the first part in terms of the variety of enemies could not be achieved: dn:.

M
Mogulus 31.10.21

They write something about good sound, but I have nowhere to plug headphones, and there are only two speakers.