3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 12:00 pm

Medal of Honor (2010)

[img] http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3870/attachmedalofhonor2010b.jpg [/ img]

Developer - [b] EA LA, DICE [/ b]
Publisher - [b] Electronic Arts [/ b]
Platform - [b] Xbox 360, PS3, PC [/ b]
Genre - [b] Modern First-Person Shooter [/ b]
Release date - [b] October 12, 2010 [/ b]
Official site - [url = http: / /www.medalofhonor.com/"http://www.medalofhonor.com/ [[/url ]]

New trailer:

More videos:
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/medal-of-honor-2010 /12437?show=Trailers#Content ]http://www.gametrailers.com/game/medal- ... rs # Content [/ url]

Several screenshots (slideshow):

Who thinks what? :)
123 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 31.10.21

oh damn, how addicting the game is, played for half a day

G
Ganxta 31.10.21

I played the pitch ... there are simply no words. I really hope that this game will never come out, because you simply cannot be dishonored.

O
Oops 31.10.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], can you clarify, played half a day and the rest of the day rebooted PS3 after the hangup? : gigi:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] KresTias [/ b], I'm on pc

S
Sus_scrofa 31.10.21

Played beta. Awful game: confused:

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[quote] I really hope that this game will never come out, because you simply cannot be disgraced. [/ quote]
For more details, what is the shame in this game. For me it is as good as BC2.

G
Ganxta 31.10.21

[b] SsobGib [/ b], zero dynamics, incredibly wretched toy weapons, clumsy animation, no prone position, dull firefights.

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

All of the above, except for zero dynamics, is also present in BC2.

A
Anton_148 31.10.21

I don’t know, I played (thanks to DroN4eG), in principle of norms, that is a super average between MW2 and BC2.
True, the animation is terribly wretched, but nevertheless it is wretched as in the same magician, there is action, and it is normal so that you can play. but I haven't fully tasted it, I still need to try it out, but the game is not serious at all, casual to some extent, absolutely not hardcore, I associate it even more with MAG than with BC2 or MW2 (perhaps because of the poor animation, and any lack of any recoil in the game), although I can’t judge for sure, since I played only in Kabul, but after playing for 30 minutes I went on to play in my native BC2. and realized that there is nothing better than him in MP shooters.
IMHO
and by the way, I have one beta every 10 minutes that hangs tight, what can be treated only by turning off the PS3?

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[Quote] and by the way, I have one beta every 10 minutes that hangs tight, which can only be treated by turning off the PS3? [/ quote]
No, you're not the only one.
By the way, when I set DirectX 9 in the settings, the game began to crash every 10-15 minutes. On the 10th, everything is stable, without a single departure.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] SsobGib [/ b], mm, where exactly did you put it? I do not have this in the settings.

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

In the Medal of Honor MP Beta folder (which is in My Documents) there is a settings.ini file, you open it with any text editor (Notepad), and at the very bottom there will be a line DxVersion =, after = you put 9 or 10. In my case, of course, 10 .
also in this file have more customization parameters charts. In short, with the settings, everything is the same as in BC2.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = "Anton_148"]
and by the way, I have one every 10 minutes beta tightly hangs, that is treated just off the PS3? [/ quote]

+1 just crap, liked the game but more than 5-10 minutes, can not play for Sonia hangs tightly, it's a pity, I hope they will fix it next week because they want to pump and watch the beta in full swing. But I really liked it, BS2 was killed with patches, here at least you can run normally.

A
Anton_148 31.10.21

yeah, nonsense, terribly annoying, but I disagree with you that BC2 was killed by patches. IMHO of course. : wink:

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Well, I’m with BC2 from the very start on sleep and never get level 40 because the unfortunate patch came out where the tracer began to fly quickly, etc. Having downloaded 500 meters of the patch here, I went in, about the lord, helicopters now do not fly, they simply ram the transmitters, or just someone who sat down rushes out for speed to get to the base. I am silent about combat, they do not fly for more than a minute now, the rest of the players scored something to mine at all, if the team loses, then C4 helicopters or UAVs mine, and all okay they went further. Theirs are ripped open just to kill and stretch the map for a while. Generally speaking, I can find many reasons why I put on BC2, I haven’t played for a little more than a month, I scored for this very reason.

And the new MoH, while calm, there are no these stupid UAVs to lay C4, tracers, etc.

Of course my imo, but that's how I got upset and disillusioned with BC2.

g
grozdhast 31.10.21

[Quote] Well, I’m with BC2 from the very start on sleep and never get level 40 because the ill-fated patch came out where the tracer began to fly quickly, etc., killed the balance, stopped flying on the vertices because there is no point in them, any noob hits the tracers and the helicopter bye Bye. Having downloaded 500 meters of the patch here, I went in, about the lord, helicopters now do not fly, they simply ram the transmitters, or just someone who sat down rushes out for speed to get to the base. I am silent about combat, they do not fly for more than a minute now, the rest of the players scored something to mine at all, if the team loses, then C4 helicopters or UAVs mine, and all okay they went further. Theirs are ripped open just to kill and stretch the map for a while. Generally speaking, I can find many reasons why I put on BC2, I haven’t played for a little more than a month, I scored for this very reason.

And the new MoH, while calm, there are no these stupid UAVs to lay C4, tracers, etc.

Of course my imo, but that's how I got upset and disillusioned with BC2
. And I think that before that the balance of the helicopter was overestimated. This is complete nonsense when one vert ironing everyone. The meaning of this game? when against the vert one curve melon. And rightly so, that the tracer was nimble ...
And the fact that people mine a c4 box is again your (team's) fault, everyone will run too far ahead, and the other half will sniper, and each of them considers himself the best sniper.
and all your examples, nevertheless, are rare, in the mass they mine in the old-fashioned way

a
alxp90 31.10.21

I propose to agree that the count of duti rules 8)

e
estaf 31.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], let's agree that you are a fanboy, but the code really rules: razz:

e
estaf 31.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], let's agree that you are a fanboy, but the code really rules: razz:

A
Anton_148 31.10.21

haven't played enough CS? :?