3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 12:00 pm

Medal of Honor (2010)

[img] http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3870/attachmedalofhonor2010b.jpg [/ img]

Developer - [b] EA LA, DICE [/ b]
Publisher - [b] Electronic Arts [/ b]
Platform - [b] Xbox 360, PS3, PC [/ b]
Genre - [b] Modern First-Person Shooter [/ b]
Release date - [b] October 12, 2010 [/ b]
Official site - [url = http: / /www.medalofhonor.com/"http://www.medalofhonor.com/ [[/url ]]

New trailer:

More videos:
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/medal-of-honor-2010 /12437?show=Trailers#Content ]http://www.gametrailers.com/game/medal- ... rs # Content [/ url]

Several screenshots (slideshow):

Who thinks what? :)
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ganxta 31.10.21

[b] Anton_148 [/ b], where does the cop?

d
dmishe 31.10.21

[Quote] I propose to agree on the fact that the count of duti is driving [/ quote]
and what hasn't been cool exploits for a long time? : gigi:

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = "grozdhast"] [quote] Well, I’m with BC2 from the very start on sleep and never get level 40 because the ill-fated patch came out where the tracer began to fly quickly, etc., killed the balance, stopped flying on the vertices because they made sense no, any noob hits the tracers and the buy-by-helicopter. Having downloaded 500 meters of the patch here, I went in, about the lord, helicopters now do not fly, they simply ram the transmitters, or just someone who sat down rushes out for speed to get to the base. I am silent about combat, they do not fly for more than a minute now, the rest of the players scored something to mine at all, if the team loses, then C4 helicopters or UAVs mine, and all okay they went further. Theirs are ripped open just to kill and stretch the map for a while. Generally speaking, I can find many reasons why I put on BC2, I haven't played for a little over a month,

And the new MoH, while calm, there are no these stupid UAVs to lay C4, tracers, etc.

Of course my imo, but that's how I got upset and disillusioned with BC2
. And I think that before that the balance of the helicopter was overestimated. This is complete nonsense when one vert ironing everyone. The meaning of this game? when against the vert one curve melon. And rightly so, that the tracer was nimble ...
And the fact that people mine a c4 box is again your (team's) fault, everyone will run too far ahead, and the other half will sniper, and each of them considers himself the best sniper.
and all your examples, nevertheless, are rare, in the mass they mine in an old-fashioned way [/ quote]

The fact is that I do not play in a team, I play for myself, and every time I go to the game on random servers. I play for fun, the pleasure was gone after several updates. Everything is very simple as you can see, sometimes I play with friends from PSN, so it got worse to play.

T
Termos 31.10.21

Hmm .. judging by the reviews in the fall for multiplayer will have to take o5 CoD. :(

Can anyone share the key to the beta, or will they give it to download?

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Yes, everything is fine there, just very damp, well, very straight, but it is played very cool, I want more, but the friezes tightly interfere with the stuff.

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

the cartoon is not the worst, but my Sonya has hung up 2 times. The first time after 10 minutes of play, the maximum in the second time is even faster, so let them suck at themselves with their beta

m
masturbator666 31.10.21

No, well, this is no gate. I'm waiting for the patch. And so the game is not bad, MUCH better than bk2, but does it bypass the code in terms of dynamics? [s] Wigwam [/ s] fig you.

M
Makoto 31.10.21

I turned it on twice or twice.

m
masturbator666 31.10.21

The graphics, by the way, are the same as in bk2. The same 0xAA, gnarled shadows, only now the destruction system is much more simplified. That is, the main advantage, which is not present in the single-coil campaign running on UE3, practically disappeared in MoX, and yes, UE3> Frostbyte in this game.

a
alxp90 31.10.21

If they were going to make a code killer and make a game with similar dynamics, then frostbyte is clearly not suitable for this. Animation, movement, etc. are all so slower than reactive code that I don't even know. Well, 60 fps> 30 fps.

a
alxp90 31.10.21

If they were going to make a code killer and make a game with similar dynamics, then frostbyte is clearly not suitable for this. Animation, movement, etc. are all so slower than reactive code that I don't even know. Well, 60 fps> 30 fps.

m
masturbator666 31.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], I'm not sure about the beta, but the final build should have 60fps. Developed like they promised.

m
masturbator666 31.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], I'm not sure about the beta, but the final build should have 60fps. Developed like they promised.

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

Why in the final, in my beta it calmly reaches 70fps. At max settings, at 1080p

e
estaf 31.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], so I never got to her! I still can't forgive myself for this: sad:: sad:: sad:

a
alxp90 31.10.21

[b] SsobGib [/ b], ooo pc elita granted: agree:

[b] estaf [/ b], to ignore.

By the way, the PPC trunks are wretched.

G
Green cardinal 31.10.21

Beta is just an ass, it hangs constantly, these 20 fps are heating up compared to the smooth 60 fps in warfar 2. The graphics are ok, but it's all terribly slow, like battlefield 2. In short, complete crap, I don't even think about buying now.

MW2 is the king of the cartoon of all jokers. I'm waiting for Black Ops, but for now I'm approaching the 5th prestige.

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[quote] SsobGib, ooo pc elita granted [/ quote]
Got it, it was about the PS3 version.
[Quote] By the way, the PPC trunks vygyaldyat wretchedly. [/ Quote]
In general, as in BC2. Even in good old CS: Source, the weapon looks much more real.

a
alxp90 31.10.21

[b] Green Cardinal [/ b], you rummage: agree:

e
estaf 31.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], the cardinal does not fumble, do not pretend: sad: