3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 12:00 pm

Perfect dark zero

I bought the CE version today: D
I like it very much, but tell me how to reinvent the right analog vertically?
84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seryozhyk 31.10.21

[b] ACE: [/ b] you see. Each one praises his own swamp. I bought Boxing, so now you even have a super-duper count in the shitty PDZ. But the fact that the graph is not so super duper is probably known to everyone. But do not forget once again to reverse the good PS3 projects so that there is a fig graph. For example in Resistance: Fall of Men on ps3 from which you laugh the graph is much cooler than in PDZ. And where is your objectivity after that? And then you take offense ...

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Sergei [/ b], go to the bathhouse, eh? Got it out already.

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote name = "Earring"] [b] ACE: [/ b] you see. Each one praises his own swamp. I bought Boxing, so now you even have a super-duper count in the shitty PDZ. But the fact that the graph is not so super duper is probably known to everyone. But do not forget once again to reverse the good PS3 projects so that there is a fig graph. For example in Resistance: Fall of Men on ps3 from which you laugh the graph is much cooler than in PDZ. And where is your objectivity after that? And then you get offended ... [/ quote]

Seryozhechka, and you played in PDZ to write that the graphics are bad there: lol: There are normal graphics, the textures are generally super, unlike the resistance.

S
Seryozhyk 31.10.21

[b] ACE: [/ b] I talk to you normally and do not send somewhere. I just ask where you lost your objectivity? And the graph in the PDZ is the most common one, it would be possible to stir up such a box on 1 box. They just added special effects. But since you have Boxing and not ps3, then of course PDZ is a super hit in all respects: mrgreen:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] TEDIZZZ : [/ b] about graphics in PDZ - put on glasses, read my post and find where I wrote that there is a bad graph? And the textures there are not great in comparison with Resistance. The most common box is 1.

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote] The most common box 1 graph. [/ quote]
:-D can you put on glasses :-D find a game with such graphics on the first box, come on, tell a story, let the people laugh :-D

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], +1 it weighs only 5.5 gigs, when the resistance is 35 and no special effects at all :-D

Back to the topic of music - who knows where you can download everything for free?

G
Guest 31.10.21

[b] Seryozhyk [/ b], make friends with your head. Got it already in the themes of shit!

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

Ost I have, I would throw it off if I knew how.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], and how much does the rest weigh? I will be incredibly grateful.
[url = http: //www.rapidshare.ru/] http://www.rapidshare.ru/ [/ url]

w
wuca 31.10.21

130 meters weighs somewhere.

S
Seryozhyk 31.10.21

Can you ask a question? Is there a game with a graph better than PDZ on ps3 or will it be released?

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

Blah, all at once do not want to go in one folder. It weighs 132 meters.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[quote name = "Serezhik"] Can you ask a question? Is there a game with a graph better than PDZ on ps3 or will it be released? [/ Quote]
If the video with E3 was not a fake, then FF13 will be more beautiful.

w
wuca 31.10.21

engine 13 finals eats 4 spe.

S
Seryozhyk 31.10.21

[b] ACE: [/ b] well, at least he recognized something as the best on ps3. I'm glad, and thanks for that.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] wuca: [/ b] 4 spec did you mean 4 ps3 cores?

w
wuca 31.10.21

yes 4 signaling probes ps 3.

S
Seryozhyk 31.10.21

I'll figure out if all 8 are used ...

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Serezhik [/ b], it will not be soon, because no one can figure out the architecture of PS3, neither Kakrmak from ID, nor Sweeney from EPIC.

As far as I know Oblivion uses only 1 X360 core. I wonder how much PDZ uses?

w
wuca 31.10.21

[quote] because no one can figure out the architecture of PS3, neither Kakrmak from ID, nor Sweeney from EPIC. [/ quote]
Toka sorted it out and their engine works well on 2 systems.

S
Seryozhyk 31.10.21

[b] ACE: [/ b] damn interesting by the way infa about the number of cores used in consoles by specific games. Where do you read? I just have not seen such descriptions. And about PDZ: well, it is clear that if Pouring 1 core uses PDZ and even more so one. In the Count's flood, any steeper than in the PDZ. But PDZ, judging by the graph, can use 1/4 of the core? :-D