3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koaan89 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Half-Life 2: Episode One

Well, who has already played?
Share your impressions.
62 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exost 31.10.21

And then you can play in the original half and all parts, so to speak, 40-50 hours of gameplay ...

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

: shock: HDR - beautyaaa. This is not a pathetic GRAW parody)

q
qwestis 31.10.21

the question is when at the top after the podkhemeliya at the second baricades, what should be done there, otherwise the gates do not open, where there were anteaters and one big one, I run from the lions for half an hour, I can not understand where and how, and alaeks washed away somewhere

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

To wet the big one, to the rest - to fill up the gaps in the asphalt with machines.

q
qwestis 31.10.21

but what to do with the fact that wherever you see a person to the train, the game crashed and now it does not load at all

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

Buy a lease. : mrgreen:

s
skyner 31.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] Buy a license. : mrgreen: [/ quote]
And how, did anyone use the June 8th license? Buka probably did not find a voice "similar to the original" for Alix: wink:

F
Fuz 31.10.21

I damn bought a license on Saturday,
when I started to install, I cursed everything in the world, this has never happened with my buggy net, this is generally a kick-ass, I'm even now waiting for the update necessary to run this game to finish: sad:

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

I got this long-awaited game and already halfway through.
It is a pity that it is very short.
Well, the din is super. We are waiting for Episode Two!

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

Everything passed. Once again I will say - the game is super!
I hope that Alix is ​​all right, otherwise I really like this person. :)

A
Aligator-27 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tann3r"] I hope that Alix is ​​all right, otherwise I really like this person. :) [/ quote]
I also like her.
Passed the game 5 minutes ago, a cruel feeling of understatement and a desire to continue. With gambling addiction in the article about SIn it was written that this is "a stub of a good action".
I played the version from Buka. The translation is excellent. Kleiner was especially pleased: "Be fruitful and multiply."
And is it sure that the sequel will be released in a year? : sad:: twisted: [/ quote]

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

Yes, Kleiner respect :)
As far as I know, Episode Two is out in the fall.

V
Vovich90 31.10.21

The game is just super, passed in one breath. only now it's too short ... And Episode Two will be released right before the new year, but they say it can be postponed to spring ... I'm sure that the second episode will be even more exciting and interesting ...: P

q
qwestis 31.10.21

[quote name = "Vovich90"] The game is just super, you pass it in one go. only now it's too short ... And Episode Two will be released right before the new year, but they say it can be postponed to spring ... I'm sure that the second episode will be even more exciting and interesting ...: P [/ quote]
+1 also waiting liked,

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

I put the game today and I hasten to share my impressions. I managed to play quite a bit, but I managed to feel the atmosphere in the game, so to speak, the game hooked. The product was made very high quality, no hack, I especially liked the level design. It seemed to me that it became more difficult to play when compared to Half Life2, but in general you go through everything without any problems. That's all for now.

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

This episode has passed. I didn’t think it would be so short :( The game, of course, is good, but it is far from Half Life2. The only thing that stuck with me was the last moment in the game, when the broadcast is on, a very promising ending.

A
ACE HM 31.10.21

this is not a review, so I will allow myself a little stylistic mistakes) Fast and beautiful. splash, fireworks, feeling "what was that?", along with watching a wonderful film, yes, unlike the original EO is not lived through, it looks. no immersion in the world. Alas. On the technical side ... played with the comments. yes, the truth was - everything is great and smart, the dasein is excellent. but if there were more places from the original halva 2, it would be nostalgia, but here everything is new. Yes, the citadel looked a little like, even there is one place (where people get their brains kicked out) familiar, but you fly over it and that's it. The action is full of everyday life, so what? and nothing. as you said - you fly by and think, why did you have to show it? But ... damn it, it's halva! and I love her the way she is: with a bit of a kind of humor, a bunch of interactive inserts,

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

Co Steam's news:
As you might have noticed if you've been watching some of the gaming news sites, yesterday we announced a few new surprises about Half-Life 2: Episode Two. The first surprise is a new game called Portal which is best described by the video coming out next week. The second big surprise is that Team Fortress 2 will be included with Episode Two. Look for that video next week as well. And the final surprise is that all of these are coming out for PC, Xbox 360 and the PS3.

A
ACE HM 31.10.21

yohu! And I, too, here, interested in HOW such a game was created, found just such an article. I like it. and Valve's article and style of work: (translated article, but quite high quality)
[url = http: //gamedeveloper.ru/articles/post-mortems/half_life_2.html] http://gamedeveloper.ru/articles/post-m. .. ife_2.html [/ url]

B
Blade666 31.10.21

The game is just super, I would even say CHUUUUUUUUDO, class, it is really a pity that it is short, but it is comforting that there will be a continuation, as they say, soon. :?