3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 12:08 pm

Serious sam

A very cool game.

Share your impressions!

93 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vernes 31.10.21

Yes, gorgeous) By the way, in the PC version of the co-op it seems like up to 16 people) This is meat)

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

He's already on the computer, a hard pack game, one of the best games of the year. For me: gigi:

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

The game burns with napalm. It's not for you to regenerate health behind shelters: D Good old Sem - REAL challenge, REAL meat. A HUGE gameplay where you have to destroy clouds of enemies in a frantic jump.
It's hard to imagine how to play it above the Easy level on consoles :-D :-D Well, or they will make them 2 times less enemies.
Played and looked with a bang.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 7 minutes 32 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

ps
"AAAAAA yourself!"
I lay just :-D :-D

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b],:
D Damn, I want to screw up, how can I update my computer (damn, where can I get the money?: sad :), so I’ll screw it up, because the First and Second Encounter didn’t work, but I got bored of old-school shooters: ) Damn, for the sake of added value, both of the Painkillers would be republished (I still haven't killed the last boss in the Battle Out of Hell :(), although ... the games are relatively fresh ...

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

hard wildly difficult :? yes, they made me all sorts of halo full casual ... I remember the first on Sirius with difficulty, but passed :)
very happy with the ragdoll and elaborate bloody, they were sorely lacking in the original. The textures are very ok, let the interior be pastgen with pastgen. models of the Persians, too, with a soul. in general remake 5/5, L4D2 squeezes from the podium, fps of the year: agree:

D
DEMON666-X 31.10.21

I get an error when installing a remake Please make sure its not blocked by an antivirus programn etc. help pliz what to do, the antivirus removed: twisted:

R
RoflLandSpy 31.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] hard wildly complex:? [/ quote]
Yes, this is generally PPC ... already F9 somewhere I press 100 times. : D

[quote] in general remake of 5/5, L4D2 squeezes from the podium, fps of the year [/ quote]
+1: agree:

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[Quote] L4D2 squeezes from the podium, FPS of the year I support
[/ quote]
Ahaha, burned :-D And I said, and I said !!! 1111: gigi:

V
Vernes 31.10.21

Killzone 2? Halo 3 ODST? Fuck they * sencored * !!! For Sam is back, the king is back, this is the shooter of the year. I'm serious. I even forgave Croteam for their toy-designed Serious Sam 2. If they make such a third part, there will be no price for them.
The picture has become juicier, more colorful, you go straight and admire after the next massacre. The balance was obviously tweaked, I can't say for better or worse, they have begged something, something complicated. The shotgun just burns! For a
long time I have not experienced such pleasure from using it: twisted: In general, I have not experienced such pleasure from games for a long time. Here she is old school. Even after 8 years, the game is able to tighten. This is not a modern multimillion dollar cheap with the most realistic graphics.

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b],: agree: It is played like many years ago, like straight for the first time. The gameplay of nikapli is not outdated, jokes are burning, secrets have long been forgotten and the brain has to strain again to find them. The game costs much more than its 15 bucks: twisted:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[url = http: //www.eurogamer.net/ articles / serious-sam-hd-the-first-encounter-review] http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/serio ... ter-review [/ url]
EuroGay gave 7 out of 10, shouting that in L4D cooler than a cannon (literally: "a guitar and a cricket bat from L4D2 deliver more than a set of 10 weapons in Sam"). Adequates will immediately understand what's what ...: twisted:

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[b] Whittlesey [/ b], and I remember most of the secrets: razz:
As for the ratings ... well, Europedics, what to take from them, only real men will be able to rate: kdsfo:
By the way, SS is one of the few games in my memory, where for taking ammo or armor they send new waves of enemies

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[quote] where new waves of enemies are sent for taking ammunition or armor [/ quote]
Or even huge cobblestones are rolled down from the mountains onto the poor player who picked up the armor :-D

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b], thanks, laughed: agree:

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], depending on what he laughed at: agree:

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b], :-D ahahha now and I laughed: agree:

X
Xopek 31.10.21

The game is cool, but 8 years ago it was played by: razz:

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], and I also played in KOD6 for a long time ... As nothing new in shooters, only ... some masterpieces, and others ...: roll:

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b],: agree: by the way, I bought it then because the seller said that the game about an archaeologist in ancient egypt is like a tomb rider: oops: :-D

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], :-D almost true :-D

V
Vernes 31.10.21

Damn, that's the problem - that most modern shooters make a serious mine, put pressure on drama, realism, give people an epic. This year, I don't remember such a bright, funny and juicy shooter like Sam's remake, in which there is absolutely no seriousness. Want an epic? Here is the last level, the most epic - a sea of ​​enemies, some kind of healthy goat-faced crap with hooves as a boss.

And the same killzone? Not that bad, cool graphics, but why this high-end, if there are mostly gray colors, gray levels and the same gameplay? I'm tired of it.
Multiplayer, I still remember the Yodeler map for SE. That was a holiday, to be cut in a Christmas village to the accompaniment of a cheerful hymn, this is something. Fan for fun's sake. And now? Most of them play cartoon for months to get another unlock or title. The last multi game I played with pleasure was Team Fortress 2.

In general, I'm tired of the gray monotony, you give a sea of ​​guns, enemies, humor and bright colors! This is why Sam is the shooter of the year for me. Thanks to Croteam for such a remake.