3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 12:08 pm

Serious sam

A very cool game.

Share your impressions!

93 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b], so people love halo - fun, colorful, epic and colorful: gigi: and it's unrealistically difficult for one legend)))

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b],: agree: he said everything!

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Vernes [/ b], that's why people love halo - fun, colorful, epic and colorful: gigi: and it's unrealistically difficult for one legend))) [/ quote]

Oh okay: razz: in the first two, the design is not ok, the catacombs, where the infection was awakened in general darkness, the weakest point, almost fell asleep while passing: | And ODST is generally gloomy, wet and uncomfortable. The ruins of New Mombasa are certainly an atmospheric place, but not a festival of lights
And in the SS, even in the sewers, the carnival can be arranged: uzi:

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b], I don't think so. But I agree with you about gray shooters. I don't really like them either, except for left 4 grandfather 1.
and from games like ss, my favorite is peinkiller, it's a pity he is not in 360

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Vernes [/ b], I don't think so. [/ quote]

Well, you would still agree: D
Okay, enough about hailo, he already has several hundred pages dedicated

A
ACE 31.10.21

[off] [quote name = "Vernes"] Well, you still would agree: D [/ quote]
yeah, I would also be surprised: gigi: [/ off]

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

I think that it's not about juiciness and brilliance, but about the game mechanics)
just such a stupid and main funny shooting of enemies, except in Sam and a couple of other games (Paykiller and L4D. They certainly do not indulge in paints :)) you will not find anywhere ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 43 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] ACE [/ b], by the way, on the pad in the sam it is quite comfortable to play (cheating console autoame in action: gigi :), download it to the box as it comes out. you will immediately forget about all sorts of feces 8)

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], is he in XBLA? I'd buy

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], yes, the announcement was originally for HBLA and for PiSi. Here's a note on it, right now they will finish it for boxing ..

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], in December it seems to be.
The funniest thing is that on the "Y" box-pad there is a quicksave, on the "X" - a quickload: lol: they immediately make it clear that they will have to be used often :)

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b],: agree: especially on complexities above normal ... I wonder how fast fast save / load will work there: roll:

G
Guest 31.10.21

What kind of Sam is still short: sad :.
Rather, a remake of the second coming would be released.

V
Vernes 31.10.21

third part haachu: fsdm:

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

Not really, I still understood the meaning of this all.

It would be better not to suffer bullshit and do the next part.

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], everything is very simple - you need money.
The third part is already doing

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b], a strange way of taking money from the population. For example, I wouldn't give 10 bucks for that.

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], it's good that you are not the whole population

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b], there are suspicions that I just in this situation guessed the thoughts of almost the entire population.

No, in XBLA and PSN it is still clear why it appears there. But on PeKa, who are they going to push? It looks more like an extended high-cut fan mod, which periodically rivet for everything.

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], suspicions will remain with you. These are your thoughts, nothing more.
At least run it on pc. Much has been redone. I'm telling you this, as a person who passed Sam 10-15 times. This remake works out its 10 bucks for all 100. Besides, for many people it is an icon, at the level of the Duma.
And you know, FF VII sells pretty well on PSN.

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[quote] You at least run it on pc. [/ quote]
I after launching and wrote ok.