3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
INTIUS 03.11.21 08:35 pm

The picture falls off during the game

Faced such a problem. About 4 months ago, after reinstalling Windows, the video card began to fail. I downloaded Dark Souls 3, pogamal about 30 minutes, after which the screen lit up pink, and the sound in the speakers stalled, nothing beckoned, the alto divides and so on. A couple of days later I started playing TF2, the game is old, there were no such problems. Then I downloaded the third witcher, the same problem, but the monitor can light up in a variety of colors (black, yellow, red), on the Internet they advised to restart the computer with the button. It got to the point that even the first Witcher, the 2007 game, has the same effect. At first I sinned on the processor, changed the thermal paste, everything is the same. I read it on the internet - they say the video card is overheating. I already have it quite old, 750Ti - 2016 purchase. What do you advise?
With the help of a donut, I tried to conduct a stress test. At 75 degrees, in the literal sense, it smelled burnt, turned it off.
40 Comments
Sort by:
I
INTIUS 03.11.21

Marsj
heard the bi quiet are not bad. can consider it?

S
Space Ðœarine 03.11.21

INTIUS
Well, under such a little gluttonous card, it's difficult to advise all sorts of sisonics, superflovers and other corsairs.
For 1050 or 1650, take something like be quiet System Power 9 with 400 or 500 watts. In principle, you will have enough for 400. Your system at its peak will not even consume 200W, and there on 12v line 385W.

At the expense of the video card more.
We have a movie about Remontyasha card aliekspressa, just such https://aliexpress.ru/item/4001126005453.html?item_id=4001126005453&sku_id=12000024551286210&spm=a2g2w.productlist.0.0.3ad74211S8nRAd
Under it has 500W PSU is desirable.

I personally would not risk it, but if you are very tight with money, you can take a closer look. In principle, one and a half thousand orders and an estimate of 4.8. The only question is how long such a card will live.
So you will find out: D

M
Marsj 03.11.21

INTIUS
Look on the youtube search "power supplies test".

I
INTIUS 10.11.21

Space Marine,
I do not know much about this, but I can wait a while with the purchase. otherwise, against the background of mining, they did not rise so sickly

M
Marsj 10.11.21

INTIUS
New GTX 750 Ti 2048Mb on sale on online trade for ten)

I
INTIUS 10.11.21

Marsj
here I am about that. can you really wait a bit until the situation stabilizes?

S
Space Ðœarine 10.11.21

INTIUS wrote:
I think if you give twenty-twenty-five, then it's better to buy 1050ti.
Then, first buy a card and run it on an old PSU.
Consumption is very low, so even a UG's block like yours should be able to pull such a card without any problems, if the power supply itself, of course, does not have any defects. If it does, then buy some 400 watt bi-quiet sp9.

To wait or not to wait - see for yourself, here is a 50/50 situation.

M
Marsj 10.11.21

INTIUS
Choose a bp, it will come in handy for the future, maybe the problem will be resolved after the replacement.

I
INTIUS 10.11.21

Space Marine is
clear, thank you

A
Angry fairies 10.11.21

INTIUS
You have a dump of video memory.
In the 15th year, I took a 750ti for myself for a temporary hut and literally a month later the screen in heavy games became different colors, most often green, colored and the computer froze. I handed it over to the vidyahu under warranty, after 2 weeks they said - the video memory was defective, changed to another. Then I climbed the forum, I saw many similar cases with this card.
Any Chinese power supply for 500r can easily pull this vidyuha, so if you take the same one, it makes no sense to change the power supply, this vidyakh literally does not consume anything.
Regarding the stabilization of prices, there is a rumor that even after the end of the mining boom, if it ever happens at all, the traders will not particularly reduce the price tags. You can definitely not wait for old prices. And in general, it is better to pray that the price tags would not rise further.

I
INTIUS 10.11.21

Evil fairies
thanks for the detailed answer, so I will change

I
INTIUS 10.11.21

Angry fairies
And what can you advise in general? Maybe there is something from amd?

A
Angry fairies 10.11.21

INTIUS
From amd it is only to go to Avito and take a used one. And there are the same px470 from 22-25k, it's easier to actually take that 970 from aliexpress, about which Remontyash made a video.
In general, you have 2 ways. These are 1050 or 1650 new ones, or you can already find something on Avito / Aliexpress. You won't find new 750s on sale now, and those that you find are cards from aliexpress.
Just a month ago, I changed my late 970 to the new rx6600xt. I had to roll off 60k, and now it is already more than 70 and those are not available.
But if I had a small budget, I would most likely already be looking in the direction of aliexpress and everything would already depend on the budget.

k
ksasha97 10.11.21

Angry fairies
It's not a fact that the dump, in January my 970 began to freak out as well as in the vehicle, eventually died of burnout on feed

A
Angry fairies 10.11.21

ksasha97
Doesn't fire by accident?
Che, when I hear the phrase "feed burnout", this word immediately comes to mind.

I
INTIUS 10.11.21

ksasha97
And how did you solve the problem with these color screens? And why does it fall off at all? Time comes, does something wear out?

M
Marsj 10.11.21

Angry fairies
It appears 750ti in the online trade sell video cards from ali. They are there, now, a carriage and a cart.
INTIUS
You are still lucky. My 780ti went out (black screen), there was a burning smell. This happened just before the start of the boom. I managed to buy a new rx580 8gb for 13k.

S
Space Ðœarine 10.11.21

INTIUS wrote:
And why does it fall off at all? Time comes, does something wear out?
Poor soldering / overheating / frequent temperature changes / vibration. This is about the chip dumps.
The feeder breaks through due to poor-quality soldering, savings on elements and protections, due to overheating.

I
INTIUS 10.11.21

Space Marine
Nursery? Is this the first time I've heard of this? Is there an article about breaking through the feed?

S
Space Ðœarine 10.11.21

INTIUS
Circled in red is the piping for the video card.