3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 03.11.21 08:38 pm

What, in your own opinion, prevents you from playing Far Cry 6 in 2021? (Far Cry 6)

Share your opinions with each other =)
53 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arevac 03.11.21

1. Lack of punctuation in the question.
2. Lack of money.
And what does the year have to do with it?

N
NoName_User 03.11.21

Nothing interferes ... The game is excellent!

v
valsid 03.11.21

I am tormented by deja vu

V
VETER15 03.11.21

All that is higher, and the monotony is unchanging, meaningless ..

B
Black future 03.11.21

Common sense.

u
usarokstar 03.11.21

the fact is that everything is always the same there, the beginning and the end, and there is no sex like 3))

A
ArXangel_ann 03.11.21

The lack of motivation of the GG - that is why he suddenly got into the revolution, although he was going to dump? what suddenly happened that hadn’t happened in his life before ????
Well, the illogicality of what is happening in general - the people do what they want. We want to seize the checkpoint - please, no one will even beat it off. Crawl into the jail to get someone out and kill a couple of platoons on the march - please. El-President doesn't give a shit on the bed - please. At the same time, we have an evil-evil tyrant on the throne, yeah.

Strengthening posts after the first seizures? no, no, did not hear. Punitive measures, raids, searches, "show your documents"? no, no, did not hear. Searching for especially dangerous throughout the country, expanding and strengthening closed zones, checkpoints, tanks, aviation, artillery? pf, why? we have a tyrant ... oh, whait
In short, some kind of booth. A dude in our arms has just died, a second later there are jokes for 300 from YY. A corpse hangs on a pole, 2 meters away from it there is some kind of cafe, salsa from the radio, dancing-drunks ... Nonsense in general.

Although the gameplay itself is very addicting, despite the imbecile AI. The plot is normal only for farmers and, in fact, with the el-president himself. All that except is utter nonsense.

ps: A small life hack from the creators of Far Cry 6 - if you have been drafted into service, and you do not want to serve, then just star the sergeant in the Adam's apple. You will be kicked out of the army and will never be asked to serve the country XD again.
Where can I find the contacts of the writers (if they had any for this game at all)? I want to personally express my admiration for them (no)

g
gmh4589 03.11.21

I'm not just playing, I didn't even master the passage. The plot is just terribly boring, and in some lines, the plot is like children invented in 10 minutes. The characters are gray and faceless, as people are not perceived at all. The main villain is the worst and most underdeveloped main villain in the Far Cry series. The GG has no motivation, in principle, he / she had the opportunity to leave for Miami, which he / she was going to do. Could at least tighten the hackneyed theme of saving loved ones, at least some kind of motivation would appear. Would have done that at the beginning of the game, the GG's friend is not one-shot by the sniper, but taken prisoner, the motivation in the form of saving the friend would already be there. And the game goes to the dude / dude it was just for fun to fight it is not clear for what and for what.
The verdict is shooting for the sake of shooting, and nothing else.

W
Whip 03.11.21

Endless monotony. Yubisoft wants people to stay in the game as long as possible

D
DEDGAMER 03.11.21

The game simply does not attract me, I somehow mastered 30% of the game, I don’t know I need to somehow overpower myself to finish playing this dull next "super" project.

G
Grandshot 03.11.21

An issue with low resolution textures that has not been fixed.

r
requiemmm 03.11.21

I just don't want to play Farkrai :) Checkpoints and brainless dummies, equally stupid in all parts of the series, aimless pokatushki ... it's all so tiring. Even for the hundredth time getting stuck with a Stalker with mods is noticeably more fun than that.

M
Magnum 500 03.11.21

No hacking
No space on the screw
No special desire

X
XOPSSS 03.11.21

Lack of discounts

D
DEDGAMER 03.11.21

XOPSSS
I took for 1850r at the start on Epic for sending advertising to the mail, you could still take it for 100 Ubisoft coins, but there it is already for 2000r, there are a lot of discounts, if you look, it's just a shit game)

X
XOPSSS 03.11.21

DEDGAMER
Actually because shit - I took it to the EGS at the same discount Back4blood

H
HITMAN0802 03.11.21

Lack of QR code.

C
Crank1979 09.11.21

Magnum 500 is a
sad game with a screw run

K
Kostya Zakakueu 09.11.21

It is true that the game will run on windows 10,
and the man has windows 7
Far Cry 6

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

Kostya Zakakueu
The system requirements specifically mention Windows 10 (20H1).
https://www.ubisoft.com/ru-ru/help/far-cry-6/article/system-requirements-for-far-cry-6/000098943