3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 03.11.21 08:38 pm

What, in your own opinion, prevents you from playing Far Cry 6 in 2021? (Far Cry 6)

Share your opinions with each other =)
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MakeHtosh 09.12.21

nik-kolyan
dude, this is not a resolution, but a format)

R
Rampertumskin 03.01.22

femki lgbt povistka svv scam. everything in the game is in abundance)) no boobs and sex as in 3 4 stupid grind stupid child shit of a child's revolution. kalkray6
and requirements of 11 gigs for the video card lol)))

T
Thief Pirate 03.01.22

The absence of hacking interferes with playing. Nothing we can wait for a year or two, and if not, then dick with her.

V
Vladimir Kirillov Igorevi 03.01.22

People, tell me. Will the game play if I have Windows 10, version 1709?

k
konstralit 03.01.22

Grandshot
So this is bad, we bet in far cry 7 will yubiky make a similar thing for a donation?

P
Prometeus03rus 03.01.22

In general, nothing interferes, tell me how to upload the mod to the Playground?

E
Erontlop 03.01.22

Rampertumskin
play until I noticed

s
slawok76 13.01.22

Nothing interferes, as I played on the release, and now I play. Only in freeplay now. All right.

H
Hydrolisk 07.02.22

Russian subtitles only. While there is no localization - finally crap

P
PpLtZ 07.02.22

What, in your opinion, is stopping you from playing Far Cry 6 in 2021?

2022 🙈🤣😱

H
Hydrolisk 07.02.22

No, sorry. This is how it was established in the epic. The Russian locale needs to be downloaded separately.

Well then, back to the topic. At first, I was hampered by the lack of a game on torrents, then there was a discount and a coupon, and the game went almost for nothing. Now there's nothing to stop

a
antonrogov 07.02.22

Windows 7, old video card, old percent, lack of game on acc.

j
jersey devil 07.02.22

played on gtx1080 with xd pack at 1440p, everything drags. but the graphic is still not impressive, in some places there is good sunset lighting and that's it, otherwise it's the same fk4-5. you have to understand that the game is still dragging miserable pastgen consoles with gtx750ti video cards. and so the game is even fed up with cheats, the same sweep of the soldiers and krinzhovye characters for buzzers.