3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 03.11.21 08:38 pm

What's the first thing to start playing in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy? (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

Will you compare the old and new parts and play both games at the same time?)
30 Comments
Sort by:
p
pyclah 03.11.21

playgroundman94
Meaning to compare, thanks to Trilogy we will be able to remember our childhood and go through our favorite parts of GTA again but in a new "cover")

S
Slipnot6 03.11.21

Do not start any, do not buy at all and do not support this disgrace.

B
BDmitriy 03.11.21

playgroundman94
Played GTA3 and Vice City a billion times. And so I will understand everything. I'll take it from the torrent

O
OakSorcerer 03.11.21

If the lighting will be the same as, for example, the remaster of Mass Effect 1 or Assassin's Creed III, then it is better not to play them at all. A couple of mods for originals will be much preferable.

Although, in fairness, the gap between these games, and those that I mentioned above is much more. But this does not cancel a possible failure.

S
SpamerPG 03.11.21

Of course, after the release, I'll start each one to see what and how, but my favorite is wai city

M
Mars boy 03.11.21

Most likely Wai City

T
Toreno 03.11.21

Slipnot6
"Disgrace" is what until recently they sold in steam and social club under the guise of full-fledged games, with transparent menus, a broken mouse (and they knew about the problem, judging by the disclaimer in the incentive), an oval radar and strange physics when FPS above 30.

A
Andryha 45 09.11.21

Vice, SAN, 3

G
GTAman 09.11.21

playgroundman94 wrote:
Will you compare the old and new parts and play both games at the same time?)
I remember the originals well enough, so there is no need to play in parallel for comparison. And by the way, this very comparison from memory will be the main source of fun for me. I don't really understand why there is so much talk about graphics quality. Even if it lived up to our dreams, it's still just a new version of old games, such a one-time nostalgic attraction.

And, I think, it is better to play according to the plot chronology, that is, to start with Weiss.

L
Laspioff 09.11.21

I will go through the games by the date of their creation, that is, I will start from the third part, then the VS and SA

L
LeonKay 09.11.21

I have duckling syndrome here, I'll start with Vice City, since this is my first GTA.

Z
ZEMFIRA_FANAT 09.11.21

Well ... I recommend Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Z
ZEMFIRA_FANAT 09.11.21

I started GTAman with 3 GTA and passed at 5 years old, BUT! Better from 1 to vice city stories from emulators

T
The_Igromator 09.11.21

If played, then in chronological order by years
VC - 80s
SA - 90s
GTA 3 - 2000s

T
Troy_Harder 12.11.21

It's definitely not worth buying this disgrace.
Vice City 1982
San Andreas 1992
GTA 3 2001
there are 10 years of difference between the plots of these games. besides, SA has Lance from Vice City, Leone who will appear in a three-ruble note and Claude himself will work for him for some time. In addition, after a certain mission in CA, the Sindako mafia and ballases will move to Liberty City in GTA 3.

B
BMW3000 17.11.21

You should go through the order of the release of the parts, that is, first GTA 3, then GTA VC, then GTA SA. In other words, to repeat the acquaintance with the trilogy, as it was 20 years ago, but in a new visual form.

C
Carbon8909 17.11.21

BMW3000 wrote: You
should go through the order of the release of the parts, that is, first GTA 3, then GTA VC, then GTA SA.
+1

E
El_Greco 17.11.21

This is a personal matter for everyone.
I myself prefer to go through the chronology of events - 1986 (Vice City), 1992 (San Andreas), 2001 (GTA III), but the passage in the order of the release of the original games has a big plus - there will be no contrast in the development of missions, textures and cities in different parts.

V
Vad_Teller 24.11.21

I agree with the comment above. Each has its own taste. I decided to play GTA3, but to be honest, it's very boring. The character is mute, you can't change clothes, no interactivity at all. Even real estate cannot be bought.
Weiss is my favorite part of the series. Now I play it and from time to time in san andreas.

R
RTYWD 24.11.21

Troy_Harder
In VC 1986