3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 21 03.11.21 08:38 pm

Is it worth spending money on it? (Call of Duty: Vanguard)

Or wait for something else?
34 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 03.11.21

Now, your own opinion is not held in high esteem or what?

I
InboxM 09.11.21

Sanya 21
If multiplayer, then maybe yes, although it tastes and color.
For the sake of a story campaign, definitely not.

J
Jay c 09.11.21

I passed the first mission in the story mode and here's what I want to say: I
didn't like the game slag at all, it is played as Medal Of Honor in the 2000s for the very first.
The graphics did not impress, there is no swastika (I am certainly against Nazism, but these incomprehensible crosses in such games really beat off the whole entourage). The sound of shots is horrible, just as if you were shooting from some sort of fart, there is no lazy, if you understand what I mean, well, these are not shots. Further, the Germans are called either Jerry, or Hans, then still like a thread, but not the Germans! The plot is a kick-ass, the last WWII was cooler, at least it smelled of realism in terms of the reliability of the missions, there was an international team led by a Negro !!!
In World War II, can you imagine? In short, it's not worth it at all 3500r, it's a pity you can't make a refund.

A
Alexey Dark 09.11.21

If you play in multiplayer, Yes, for the sake of the plot NO !!!! Continuous self-copying from past parts diluted with modern trends of negrophication of armies and other shit.
Yes, and how can I feed the company for such a vile, so-so idea, so recently a lot of everything has been released according to the principle of people eating, you can mix and and guano.

S
STX87 09.11.21

Sanya 21
The campaign is weak, for about 4 hours, it is better to wait for a pirate or an asset on the edge

M
Micr0 09.11.21

In short, passed, it took the veteran 6.5 hours. It was not boring, the ending is really leaked, but that's okay. They took the idea of ​​battles and refined them, we have a lot of cool stories for wounded characters, but at the same time they are connected with a coherent plot. And all this is flavored with the dynamics and budget of Kalda. In general, at the level of the previous cold var, i.e. exactly a level better than bv2 and the last mv.
But the campaign itself, of course, is not worth that much money. If you plan to play in multiplayer, then, of course, go, but I didn't like it in beta, full reskin cold var. Now I'm tired of the campaign, in the evening or tomorrow I'll check out the multiplayer in the end what they did, I'm not interested in zombies at all.

g
gloccc 09.11.21

The plot of feces, zombie mode at the moment feces, multiplayer is good (but sbmm is already felt so weakly)

l
longerr2007 09.11.21

Sanya 21
Don't waste your mother's money for a bun anymore.

I
IvanFirsov 09.11.21

Daano had never seen such horror. The cards are stupidly chaos. Graphics and especially characters from 2010. The agenda rushes out of all the cracks. Solid women and blacks. In short, a nightmare. 1 out of 10. I will continue to roll in cold war. He is in mp and plot just a masterpiece next to this feces

K
Koraho 09.11.21

In multiplayer, the usual fun spell, reminiscent of MB19, which was coated with the dynamics of Black Ops. The destructibility of Rainbow-style shelters diversified the gameplay quite well. We added a bunch of different pumping, 60-70 lvls for weapons, plus weapon tests, plus you can download operators to open external skins. In short, there is something to set yourself a goal between matches. The gunsmith in this part is very voluminous, you can poke around and tune the guns for a long time. Many modes from 2-2 to 24-24. Norm cards, at first, many are vain on them, tk. do not know them, but after 50 battles you get involved.

The zombie mode in co-op for up to 4 people is also fun, it has a separate storyline and its own chips. In the same place, by the way, you can download weapons and levels, tk. one progress with multiplayer.

According to the usual plot xs, I did not install it and I hardly will.
Incidentally, cartoon + zombies occupy only 36 GB of disk space.

D
DEDGAMER 09.11.21

STX87
Pirate? Battle. net, it seems like they can't or don't want to hack for how many years? You will not get it. Only if offline - activation that pisses me off personally.

O
Old Hangover 09.11.21

Sanya 21
All markers are different in taste and color. Further, IMHO. The campaign is for one time, definitely, there are worthy missions, there are also so-so. By the way, the support from the members of the squadron was removed by patriots / pharmacies. As always, it was not without cranberries, compote can be cooked for the whole winter ... A cartoon, like a cartoon, will soon be brought up. So, if you like witchcraft and its network part, take it, of course, it will play for one fig year. Check out the streams just in case. Well, bf, as an alternative, no one canceled, if the hardware allows, of course ...

G
GTSas64Rus 09.11.21

For the sake of multiplayer, which is very fast and very dynamic, probably yes, for the sake of a single, I don't know.
In terms of the level of gameplay and map design, this part is slightly behind MV2019. Hopefully the situation will improve with the release of the patches.
In general, everything is not bad.

L
Lex2156 09.11.21

Haven't played witchcraft for a long time. Since the modern era, the warfire, probably. I decided to buy this part. All the same, the setting of the second world attracts more. Apparently I missed it and I really like it. Two missions in Stalingrad for Polina fire. Plus, the videos are cinematic, there is generally a thrill between missions.

f
fire_Rising 09.11.21

Jay C
You mean there is no swastika? Everything is there) go beyond the game)

g
gloccc 09.11.21

GTSas64Rus
Nice joke about the map design, 90 percent of the players agree that the cards from mv2019 are the worst in the series and encourage camping.

S
SBGAlbatros 12.11.21

Jay C
Listen. The Napa center of Bavaria and the Federal Republic of Germany is named Thomas.

S
SaferDkkD 17.11.21

In a hungry year I will not give a broken penny for this game (PRINCIPALLY) !!!!!!!!!!!

K
Koraho 17.11.21

SaferDkkD
In vain, we have the most fun multiplayer since MW2;)

g
graphon express 17.11.21

If you are a fan of Kolda's multiplayer, then it's worth, the cards are pretty fun.