3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 21 03.11.21 08:38 pm

Is it worth spending money on it? (Call of Duty: Vanguard)

Or wait for something else?
34 Comments
Sort by:
g
graphon express 17.11.21

GTSas64Rus
MV19 has such good cards that people quit playing them, stupidly dropping the lobby for Shipment's sake. Sledgehammer is just sawing action maps, albeit with balance problems, but playing them is more interesting, this is the second time I notice it.

O
Old Hangover 17.11.21

He asked a friend for an account and went through the campaign. I’ll say right away, IMHO, not mine. Further, IMHO. Simple, corny boring and uninteresting. Brewed with the strongest cranberries and seasoned with frank delirium and chilled with pseudo-historical boiling water. I get bored with this action very, very quickly. Although at first everything looks and plays quite well, but then ... Moron videos with aesthetic fascists (once they put out the whitefish and hit the table with their aunt's face, and well, they also shot the dude) with zero meaning, monotony of missions, lack of collectible loot and exploits, as in the previous spell, leavened urapatriotism. There are really good missions, such as the same Midway, where dropping bombs brings pure adrenaline, but they, like all good things, end quickly and for the Australian the campaign is just slag, the game is overridden. And again, and again, there is no WWII spirit. Again we are forging a victory in groups of 3-5-10 people. I would especially like to mention Polina, the new Spider-Man in a female form. 5 points. Apparently, which of the developers with their sons played males-morales or assassin and decided that there would be norms here too. Monotony and copying from everywhere, including your own previous ideas. Mission to Stalingrad where 4 !! Karl !, once you have to poke a German in an overcoat with a knife (and then he will not die right away, because he is a T-800), well, apparently one of the developers played with his daughters in the last office and it went to him. Here it would be necessary, but what is uninteresting and infuriates, your troubles (in the last stage, he shoots incendiary and fired immediately). Dumb, disgusting stealth missions, what the hell, and most importantly why? Kolda has always been meat, meat, meat. What a joke to retrace a shitty Japanese island 5-10 times, poking everyone with a knife and being accidentally ignited, pliz again from the checkpoint 3 minutes ago. And so, alas, constantly. Seriously, at the time of the campaign for Australia there is no desire to play. It's just stupidly delusional and boring, in 3 helmets, as in BF 5 we will stop Afrikacorps. And the fact that the brits in that campaign, like macaroni, drove back and forth in the mouth of the Germans is nonsense. I'm not a Nazi, but let's at least hold on to some historical realities, showing at least heroism in retreating from Rommel. The scene of the chase after the head chief - I wanted to get a slotted screwdriver and gouge out my eyes and ears, at least one. Yes, as long as it is possible, so the game has already worn out, but no. If in some trenches you observe your soldiers firing at the enemy, and the enemy at you, do not be surprised, this is normal! A separate line of quotes at the time of the death of your Persian. Now we are not quoting historical figures, but attention! Persians from the game. Apparently, historical figures and quotes are over. One thanks, finally someone died in the forest and removed the frankly disgusting counter with endless reinforcements from the enemy, when if someone forgot how much you didn’t bring them down, new and moronic missions like on a tank would come all the time.
- I really liked the graph, and I liked that it flies on my calculator.
-Music / sounds are very normal. Explosions, shots, headphones are straight class.
-As for me there are really cool missions
And the rest. The cartoon played a team battle / supremacy. There is simply no life with the console players - even on the killcam it is clear that the dude's aim assist is working stupidly. And if only with the bakers put-waited yesterday 1-1.5 in choired. And I've already seen the score 95/4. This probably played cyborgs ...
In general, I will not give any advice to anyone. Everyone who wanted to have already bought it. The plot is definitely better than the previous BB2 with supermen from the 1st army and a poor zuzman, but I personally lacked the same feats or collectible loot. But, IMHO, 3500 rubas is too much for it. Moreover, if there are chitaki in the Vorzone.

D
DEDGAMER 17.11.21

Sanya 21
Having bought the game, my opinion is that it’s not worth it, if only extra money, like mine (they gave me money on Dnyukh), otherwise I wouldn’t buy it either.

y
yukon35 17.11.21

Are there many cheaters in the Game? Will Call of Duty: Vanguard be on Steam?

K
Koraho 17.11.21

yukon35
In Steam it will not be, as well as MV19 with Cold Var.
I have been playing since the release, I have not seen cheaters yet.

O
Old Hangover 17.11.21

Played up to the captain in the cartoon (also an achievement for me, lol). So, I'm bombing.
- cross-platform evil, slightly less than the book of the Necronomicon, but more vigorous. Special cynicism patient with MG. It's just crying, crying bloody tears, the dude lies down in the aisle and stupidly squeezes, earning frags. Wait 2-3-5 minutes without a cross-platform. And even then nothing prevents you from connecting the Joy to the PC.
-Respawn system. You captured such a point, and went into the passage (I’ll say right away that I am extinguishing the superiority mainly so that I could move my ass at least a little, and not sit stupidly on the points and graze), oppa and you were thrown in the back. Where, how? And this is such a system of respawns, eat ...
- There are plenty of weapons, yeah, yeah baba, kamon move e badi, But everyone is playing, then on the list: mp-40, stg (even probably more mp-40), an automaton, which, as I understood it, is Fedorov's assault rifle from BF1. Everything, okay, I’m driving, almost everything. Shotguns, and sometimes snipers. They do not occupy points, as a rule, they simply fill up a personal account.
-Speaker. This is PPC. Vashschi sabaki ran. Ok, run, am I bothering you or what? Duc, why am I going out into the street to catch enemy bombers, about which not a word. ?? Is it the trouble of the Russian voice acting or what?
-Look for friends or a group (if you seriously want to play Vanguard). 80% of the players you will meet are stupid in groups, with all that it implies, including communication. That is, he flunked one enemy, get ready for the fact that you will be flooded by his kent from the other side. Yes, and they usually run all together.
-Balance of teams. I would like Bordeaux, but Natu, Daragoy. Yes, guys mainly from clans can play against you, 100,500 have been lelela and you have only loners, privates. There is voice communication in the game, but what is it when your opponents are in dis and constantly transmit information to each other, and not your teammates who are constantly sighing like a sick cow. By the way och a lot of French, why am I xs.
In general, at the moment it is very, very controversial. Vorzon still does not exist. There are many cards, I haven’t learned all of them thoroughly yet.
That's all for now.

k
kolinmah 16.12.21

Hmm guys. I understand that the Americans made the game and all that, but ... The mission for Polina is a mockery not only of history, but of the Red Army. Just compare with other missions. There - paratroopers, tankers, pilots, there and then an incomprehensible female character with a rifle, running on the roofs (she is like even just a nurse). Is this the Red Army ?! I have never seen such a sinking of our army anywhere else. Just the bottom!

P
Protocol10 16.12.21

Sanya 21
One of the worst parts of the series. Not worth it.

B
Bratulia 13.01.22

Discarding inappropriate jingoism, I advise you to buy the game.
Forget about the passage, this game is not about a single, but about an awesome multiplayer. FOV to 120 and let's go, there will be a feeling of speed, like in Quake. Well, plus to everything: fast rollers, something is constantly being pumped to warm up the player, a bunch of maps, modes and weapons. As soon as you get comfortable with the mechanics and study the maps, go straight into hardcore mode - no names on opponents, no map, limited interface. I recommend 100%.

B
Bratulia 13.01.22

yukon35 there are
few cheaters, well, maybe 1-2 come across in 4 hours of play. I have so.

P
PALACH30Rus 07.02.22

I would buy)

D
DeYt 25.02.22

STX87
Pirates will not be, she is on Denuvo

K
Kenn1y 18.03.22

If on the console, then it is not working, some idiot got the idea to make sure that the single needs to be downloaded after the system files and the patch are installed, tried a foreign account, it still gives an error, despite the fact that the store is working, perhaps , you need to do it through a VPN, although this is not among the tips for other games and purchases.

F
Face with a scar 01.07.22

Buy brains, don't spend money on games