3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masterdors 03.11.21 08:40 pm

Question about the passage of the quest \ "In the Claws of Madness \" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

So, there was a problem with the passage of the quest "In the Claws of Madness." By chance, I ended up in my backpack with giblets and nakers and pigs. The ghost swears, says that I deceived him. Subject items from the backpack are not thrown out. So there is a way to complete the quest if I have both naker's and pork guts or I need to load an old save ?
27 Comments
Sort by:
a
astand 03.11.21

Ananiev
It is not surprising that you will not remember Yennefer: she is not in the games, she appears in the book saga.

A
Andy7P7 03.11.21

[TSVETOTYPE]
No difference.
Options 3
1 Immediately cut down the ghost
2 Give offal (pork or nakers) and cut down the ghost
3 Bring scientists to the ghost

s
simpson747 03.11.21

And I brought these dudes to the ghost without a twinge of conscience, they then burned cool) The reward, however, is so-so.

A
Arcis 03.11.21

This crazy woman is really his mother. In the basement where she lives there are bloody drawings on the walls. In the letter and in the royal mail, where Loredo writes that he does not understand how his mother, being crazy, could save so much money, in fact, a hint of those very treasures is read. And the phrase in the same letter about the red-hot hoop is a reference again to the hospital and their methods of treatment.

M
Max Komov 03.11.21

Verka Smerduchka
He doesn't believe us, but he removes the spell. Didn't YOU notice !!!

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 03.11.21

Masterdors
He removed the curse voluntarily, because Geralt made him swear that he, having received the promised, would remove the curse, he does this immediately after receiving hearts, but understands the catch and attacks.

C
Crackfisher 03.11.21

Hand over these two to the ghost and take excellent loot from their corpses