3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaly Vorobyov 06.11.21 05:42 pm

Tron 2.0

The game is SUPER !!!

: up:: up:: up:

Just stunned !!!

: love:

Everyone to buy !!!

Must have !!!

PS The game has a bunch of RPG elements !!!

52 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

hyhy ... I'm on the final credits :)))))))

I went through it, in short ... if not for work, beer, girls - in two days I went through it ... final version 9.7.7

mlyn ... how tired of this acid BUOY, the very last boss, yopt ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

hyhy ... I'm on the final credits :)))))))

I went through it, in short ... if not for work, beer, girls - in two days I went through it ... final version 9.7.7

mlyn ... how tired of this acid BUOY, the very last boss, yopt ...

And the final bosses didn’t work for me ... too easy ... you stand near the "endless energy" you turn on the download and without letting go of the download you turn around and ..... you scold the boss from the "particle thrower" ... bullshit! Seven minutes for all bosses! : evil:

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

Dada, I did the same thing: I turned and wetted ... FSE, these bosses enrage me anyway ... it's also ... to do disinfection fsyakuyu ... otherwise FSE infectious

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Dada, I did the same thing: I turned and wetted ... FSE, these bosses enrage me anyway ... it's also ... to do disinfection fsyakuyu ... otherwise FSE infectious

Yeah, honestly, gavar, this is a bother ... it gets boring: twisted: Do you know, does the shota switch to a version higher than 10? And more. network game on netu startaetstsa?

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

I think that the transition to level 10 is if you did not miss anything, and what gives - xs ... there is no network sales and I have not tried ... and I will not try, probably ... which is really something at work get impudent?

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

I think that the transition to level 10 is if you did not miss anything, and what gives - xs ... there is no network sales and I have not tried ... and I will not try, probably ... which is really something at work get impudent?

Yes, I already ablazed all the holes! Probably just the number of build units depends on the level of difficulty, I suspect ...

No, well, you at least try, is it network launcher, are there servers? : evil:

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

yes, I will not even try ... at work, on this brake, on this one ... in short, here it will only ustanavlatstsa will be an hour, and only start-up ... maybe not at all start-up

and this ... we are here, in short, in two we are developing a topic ... no one else is interested ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

yes, I will not even try ... at work, on this brake, on this one ... in short, here it will only ustanavlatstsa will be an hour, and only start-up ... maybe not at all start-up

and this ... we are here, in short, in two we are developing a topic ... no one else is interested ...

And count up, here I was developing a topic with myself, I would discuss a network game that I don’t have ... would it be a lot of fun?

So sho, as the great I used to say: "Rejoice with tavo sho you have, patamusha might not have tavo sho you have and do you have."

In fact, the idea of ​​tavo sho this game is not for fseh, but for lovers. Sho according to the schedule, sho according to the gameplay .. or rather new, not new, but even so STEP in shooters!

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

and what about the graphics? pretty much nothing ... except for the almost complete absence of textures :))

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

and what about the graphics? pretty much nothing ... except for the almost complete absence of textures :))

And shosh tada tarmazite? : twisted:

I mean sho the graphics are kind of "acidic"

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

no, it doesn’t slow down for me ... the config is enough for now ... and in general, it’s like Unreal Warfare ... so it slows down)))

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

no, it doesn’t slow down for me ... the config is enough for now ... and in general, it’s like Unreal Warfare ... so it slows down)))

Well, I don’t know, he’ll do it. I kill everything at the maximum + I always set the resolution above 1024.

-
-ss-3L33T @ 06.11.21

THE GAME IS GENIUS.

and is unique.

The plot is so-so, but the implementation of computer systems, Internet, network ports is just at its best.

And the din is not deprived of graphics.

MUST HAVE, TO ALL. : lamer:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

3L33T @ ": 2i1s2z2y] THE GAME IS GREAT.

and is unique.

The plot is so-so, but the implementation of computer systems, Internet, network ports is just at its best.

And the din is not deprived of graphics.

MUST HAVE, TO ALL. : lamer:

The coolest thing I liked about the game:

1. Races on light-cycle

2. Disk as a weapon and specifically blocking the discs of enemies against reflection ... an interesting system ... such prospects

3. Downloading archives ...

4. Installation of all upgrades

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

I completely agree with the Mercenary ... on all counts ... and in general, a good game ... with an upgrade of yourself and all that :)))

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

I completely agree with the Mercenary ... on all counts ... and in general, a good game ... with an upgrade of yourself and all that :)))

There are few current reviews ... do two people respect the current game normally? : twisted:

s
snake511 06.11.21

There are few current reviews ... do two people respect the current game normally? : twisted:

Maybe more, only until I got it. BUT, but on the other hand, I found a demo, and there: to demonstrate the game, they came up with a bike to drive a distillation - what does this mean, someone can explain to me.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Maybe more, only until I got it. BUT, but on the other hand, I found a demo, and there: to demonstrate the game, they came up with a bike to drive a distillation - what does this mean, someone can explain to me.

And what is there to abyase? Ride it on the hoes. In a normal game, there is just a couple of races on motos, like you have to win and move on ... like you need to dump a screw or shot like a tavo on another section ... here

Interesting ... and who is looking for more remembers the movie "Tron", on which the game was made? So I wanted to reconsider, but here's where to get it ... HZ?

Q
Queel 06.11.21

The game does not use Unreal Warfare, but LithTech Jupiter.

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

The game does not use Unreal Warfare, but LithTech Jupiter.

Which is quite natural for a game from Monolith. :)