3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serik 06.11.21 05:46 pm

Best First Person Shooter.

Sobsna subject. I mean exceptional "clean" fps, which is why Queke 3, Counter Strike and the Unreal Tornament series are not in the rating, as well as tactical shooters like Battlefield or "stealth" like Splinter Cell.
122 Comments
Sort by:
t
the end 06.11.21

If only it was possible, I would also vote for DOOM3, he also rules. : up:

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

Personal opinion: (I ask you not to hit hard for it) I think that Half-life 2 is better than Doom 3. IMHO.

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

IMHO - "in my humble opinion" ... and so, IMHO, doom 3 is better than HL2))) in the same place with action and no trips on fsyakie movement scenes)))

t
the end 06.11.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] IMHO - "in my humble opinion" ... and so, IMHO, doom 3 is better than HL2))) in the same place with an action and no trips on fsyakie movement scenes))) [/ quote]
Half- life 2, this game is much better than Doom3.
Moreover, Half-life 2 has the best engine in the world. IMHO !!!
And Doom3, it's just the same good old Doom of the 90s, just with the addition of the most modern graphic technologies, the same monsters, everything is the same.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Yeah, the end, it gets to you ...: rotfl:

t
the end 06.11.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] Yeah, the end, it's hard for you ...: rotfl: [/ quote]
"In your humble opinion." LOL. : rotfl:: rotfl:

K
Koaan89 06.11.21

I'm completely dark with you: agree: Halva2 is much cooler than DOOM3 and that's it !!!!

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

no, I’m not for D3, if Th, this is only in comparison with HL2, it’s better for me, so Paykiller burns with napalm

T
Timsonic 06.11.21

Eeeeee !!!! WHERE FIAR ????
WHY NOT IN VOTE ???
GIVE FIARRRRR !!!!
Oh please!!!

M
MeilerSrun 06.11.21

Wring out Caps-Lock - once.
There are no more options to add, and the poll was created when FEAR had not yet been released.

t
the end 06.11.21

Best shooter - Brothers in Arms: raod to hill 30 and Darcwath (everything is on PS 2: D).

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

"Brothers in Arms: road to hill 30" IMHO, atstoy)

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

I also believe in some magazines, but sometimes the opinions are different? here is the EXE I read gave "our choice" like ... and the game itself is a stupid indication to one team where to suppress, while the second team bypasses the enemy from the side ... boring ...

[size = 75] Added 31 Oct 2005, 8 : 36: [/ size]

and, they seem to have written in the review)))

t
the end 06.11.21

The best shooter of all time - DOOM (1, 2): gigi:

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

AvP 2: evil:

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

if AvP is also 1st ...

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] if AvP is the 1st ... [/ quote]
No, the first one was bullshit. But [b] Aliens Vs Predator 2 [/ b] - it's an amazing atmosphere, good graphics (at that time), and the gameplay, for each of the three "creatures" :), was very different.
Playing as [b] Marine [/ b] - we went to the catacombs, were afraid, listened to screams on the radio.
Playing as [b] Predator [/ b] - we hunted. We felt that there was nobody stronger than us.
Playing as [b] Alien [/ b] - we felt like a "terrible creature", crawled along the walls, and brutally killed victims for the sake of "food".

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

just the first AvP for a Marine is scary, more atmospheric, just better, IMHO ...
but I haven't changed my mind: the best are 1. [b] Painkiller [/ b] and 2. [b] Serious Sam [/ b]))

S
SuperFedya 06.11.21

killzone

S
Stalk_er 06.11.21

FEAR?